Will this guy make futebol become popular in the US? He's probably the only American who knows how to play football...

Will this guy make futebol become popular in the US? He's probably the only American who knows how to play football. if he turns out to be great I think moms and dads will put their children in this sport when they realize that you can become rich and all types physiques can have success without getting concussions.

No. Landycakes 2.0.

PulisGOD cant save our steaming shitpile of German C players and mls shitters as much as Id like to see USA go far.

CHI

No
Only because he doesn't play in the US
There's a limited number of cucks here willing to care not America

The majority of soccer fans here are european club bandwagoners though.

Actually no
The most popular league here is Liga MX
And it's not even close

I think if he has success in the world cup people will get some interest in the german team but you knwo more than I.

I read that MLS doesn't have promotion and relegation. I think that is why you guys aren't advancing in soccer. lmao why do you guys have to be different about everything?

Im talking about Americans, not spics. No one cares about soccer outside of europe except for spics who follow their spic clubs.

The Bundesliga gets worse ratings than MLS
There's always going to be limited potential in a league here without the ability to own primetime

That's the reason the NFL, NBA, and MLB didn't make it, right?

Spic overwhelming make up the soccer fans here

he's not uniquely talented enough to do it.
not another 5head donovan like the other user said, cause pulisic is already as good as he ever was, but not really the star the u.s. needs.
still better than a chicano being the star of the team though.

Mls is shit and stifles our talent pool. Thats why our best players either played in Europe and went back to Mls for easy money or are currently in Europe like Pulisic

Dude, I'm not like the most knowledgeable brazilian about football ever but my genes says that if this dude is playing for borussia dortmund at his age he is going to be very very good. This is the first time I've respected an American football player. I'm honestly interested in him. I think he is already the best American player ever.

Only the NHL has real international competition though and USA gets thrashed at it.

MLB has the WBC but no one takes it seriously.

Bettynho meant in terms of improving the USMNT through players in MLS

But new studies show that repeated headers cause concussions.

> borussia dortmund at his age he is going to be very very good

there is not a single world class player who played for Borussia Dortmund.

Pro/rel won't have that much of an effect
Only massive investment will
Besides we only have like 50 someodd teams for 330 million people
It's the lack of access and interest causing everything

Marco Reus?

Götze?

Lewandowski?

3 million US youth play soccer and that number has been the same for 20 years

Matthias Sammer?

I think what he's saying is that this thread isnt about them, pulisic isn't Mexican

b8

he doesn't need to be world class, are you forgetting the United States best player until this point couldnt even cut it at a midtable club in a top league? this kid is fucking starting at the second best club in germany

Not that mankets are bad, but we need a real man, a real star athlete that people can relate to. Someone strong that cant get knocked off the ball

Pulisic has the potential to become a seriously good player, he has extremely good technical dribbling ability and great vision. His shot and his strength are not that great but he's literally 2 weeks younger than me (I'm 18), so he has time to get stronger. Without a doubt, he's a great player.
But he will not make football popular in the USA alone. We need an actual good TEAM to make that happen. And for that, we need investment in youth development programs to tap into our potential. The rest of our national team in the current day is full of German C team shitters, moderately okayish EPL or Bundesliga players, and incompetent MLS players who don't really have great technical ability

Dempsey wrecked shit at Fulham.

The money in nfl/mlb/nba is way better and far less competition to get million dollar salaries.

>far less competition
Michael Bradley and Jozy Altidore are garbage players who make 5+ million a year.

Landycakes was a fucking God, so that's not a bad thing.

If Landon Donovan had the chances that Puligod has at a young age, he could have played at a top club in Europe

>this meme
He wasnt good enough for Neverkusen or Bayern Munich (who were a joke in 2009 when he was brought over on loan)

hey i just came bkac from a secret 10 year space mission. Surely Freddy Adu is the undisputed star of USA and has won several european trophies.
Who does he play for now? Real? Chelsea?

>18yo
>already has an army of haters
GOAT status confirmed

>NFL
you blow your brains out because of so many niggers hitting your head
>MLB
you must be a spic to succeed
>NBA
you must be a nignog to succeed

>He does not rate Bradurey-senpai

Altidore is garbage tho

>Will this guy make futebol become popular in the US?

No.

Stop it. We don't care about divegrass. Let it go.

He is a horrible DM. In the mls game yesterday between Toronto and Montreal, he was responsible for one of the goals conceded.

>anime
Always the same subhuman virgin neet flyover losers

> On board based on Mongolian cave paintings
> Shits on Mongolian cave paintings
Brilliant!

There's innumerable garbage players in our 4 big sports that make more than that, even hockey.

No one person is ever going to change the direction soccer goes here

You're a loser. Not only for watching nigger circus sports and trying to take a higher moral authority but for also being a confirmed autistic virgin.

people care about sawker here every 4 years and if they here people with funny accents on the tv talking about how good one of our players are they might start to care a lot more

And my nigger sports are more popular than soccer ever has been or will be in these United States. Enjoy being a whore casual and following your divegrass by watching its 30 seconds a day on Sportscenter after horse racing and women's volleyball

Pulisic will change everything, you'll see.

This little twink will never be as famous as Tom Brady or LeBron

if he gets good enough to become an international star, it would do wonders for the growth of soccer in the US. that's a big if, though

it takes more than 1 good player to make a great nt

>American
>named Pulišić
Really makes you think.

Nope
Won't be good enough

shit stats compared to mbappé with a shit tons more chances

>he thinks people give a shit about liga mx outside of the border states

literally who

Not that user but Konosuba is funny, and I'm not someone who watches a lot of anime. Just because it's anime doesn't mean it's shit.

Mbrapp plays in a joke league tbf.