>Is this accurate?
why bother?
it will need to be reworked after free agency

>Pacers
>Probably
They are now 100% in straight rebuild mode

Spurdoras SWEPT LMAO

>no Hornets

Damn. We really are the most forgettable team ever aren't we?

you're missing a lot of teams

>Spurs
>contenders
hmmm

>contenders
>golden state, cleveland
>WTF are they even doing
>everyone else

FTFY

>spurs moved down a tier
>celtics are should be in the tier below them for their young team, but they are better than them so they should stay where they are
>hawks up one tier
>kings moved to TRASH tier
>bulls to trash tier
>raptors to rebuilding

the contenders tier is correct
superteam wannabe is 2/3
rest are all fucked

>tiny baller doesn't have a category above "Contenders" labeled "Big Ballers" with lakers in it

die

>heat & wizards not on the rise
>forgetting memphis, charlotte, portland and phoenix
>

As a native of bucks country I personally believe our team needs to move down into the WTF tier, this year was just a fluke, the bucks are never going to win a fucking championship.

giannis is not a fluke

put rockshit in the wannabe section.
No one with a functioning brain thinks CP and Harden will do well together

contenders should just be warriors

Only a delusional Lakers fan would rank them that high. Lakers will be bottom of the West next season without PG

Put the Kings under WTF are they even doing and it's correct

Kings are actually doing fine since the Boogie trade. They have ton of young talent

What makes you say that?

Is your brain functioning?

Jason Kidd as a coach, we're in the eastern confrence so that means auto-cucked by the cav's and for fuck sakes we got beaten by Toronto... FUCKING TORONTO.

I say it again the bucks will never win a fucking championship, all that money put into a new stadium is a fucking waste, and should be used for more logical things like repairing the shitty streets in downtown milwaukee.

Hell every fucking team in wisconsin are fucking lolcows, the packer's prolapsed against the falcons, and don't get me started on the shit show that's our weak as fuck baseball team who's only crowning glory is making it to the divisional finals, in the 80's.

I'm calling it our nigger center is gonna get hurt

Move cavs and spurs to wannabes and it is

Literally every stadium is huge waste of taxpayer money. How billionaires cucked the government into paying for their shit baffles me

Brewers are leading the nl central twatwaffle

Spurs are way overrated. They blew a 20 point lead to the GSW during the season and a 25 point lead in the play offs.

They're going to blow it in the later part of the season.

The best I can say is that the smegma choking brewers might choke in the 1st round of the playoffs

drop lakers, 76ers, kings, nuggets and the jazz (if they lose Hayward) to the "wtf at they doing" rung

until one of those teams delivers on the court they're nothing but paper tigers. the wolves and bucks do deserve to be in the "young team on the rise" category.

you can add the suns to the bottom rung btw

Are we far down enough in the thread to post the nets tier? Or is it lower?

Holy fucking shit the NBA is pitiful
Literally there are 5 teams that matter at all
Cavs
Warriors
Thunder
Celtics
Spurs

Literally only the warriors and Cavs have any real chance at a title

Everyone else is a fucking joke
The NBA is the single worst sports league in America

My bad
You can add the rockets too
6 teams that matter
The rest are irrelevant
And only 2 teams with title contentions

There are only 2 teams in the nba

Celtics are both tier 2 and 3

How long until the warriors aren't >50% favorites?

The Thunder are irrelevant

fuck off faggot, the Brewers are playing amazingly well in what should be a rebuilding year. They have great young starting pitchers and an effective lineup

You're not even a fucking fan, you're probably just an auslander Cubs fan faggot

>Cavs have a chance at a title

nigga they won't even make it out the east if the Celtics manage to sign Hayward and George

Next to the Bobcats

>Miami at the same level than the Knicks and Magic
>Nets, Bulls and Pacers rebulding

Did you watch the season ?

There are too many basketball teams. No one watches the sport. It's time to contract some of the teams

>spurs
>contenders

even the Cavs are barely contenders right now

Rockets and Sixers gonna be contenders bruh trust me

No way George is going to Boston

-Knicks are legitimately WTF tier
-Magic are eternally rebuilding
-Raptors and Wizards rebuilt but don't have Lebron so it is like they didn't rebuild
-Thunder don't want to spend money but also have Westbrook so they make the playoffs in spite of themselves

Spurs and Cavs are a timely injury to Curry or Durant from becoming contenders for the next 3 years. I say that puts them close enough

>until rebuilding teams actually finish rebuilding, don't put them on rebuilding tier
>except my wolves!

It is cheaper to bribe the government than it is to pay for a stadium.

>4-1
>contenders

not a wolves fan

I'm a sun's fan. Frankly the rebuild projects of all those teams look suspect. and if 76ers fans believe any of the young talent is actually going to jell or even bother to play together before their last year of their rookie contracts when they ditch phili you're smoking something.

Look at all the talent Philly has jettisoned after their rookie contracts and how many of those players turned into key pieces elsewhere. Furthermore lakers fans are smoking some great stuff, nothing on their roster is still nothing on a roster even with a big baller. A team of 6th men plus big baller == yet another lottery year.

don't even get me started on the nuggets and (potentially) Jazz.

>Literally there are 5 teams that matter
>Thunder
lel

>Hawks
>probably rebuilding

Nah son they're blowing that shit up. It's full rebuild

Wolves need moved up two tiers.

Wizards should definitely be on the rise. You are a fucking abortion.

Clippers need to go down 1 moar.

Spurs aren't contenders.

There's a team in Arizona, I think

keep dreaming Boston will never beat the Cavs