Turks dating German women

Most German girls I know are now dating Turks and there are lots of half Turkish children now.

Why is that?

What can politicians do to combat this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2e4hdsaGIg4
youtube.com/watch?v=QWag8wqZb5s
taz.de/!5132092/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you're effiminate cuckboys.

/thread

politicians? nothing....thats what you cucksbdon't inderstand.
>you
>you have to do somethimg and it starts with the politicians.

They can elect a rothschild who will support this because this is good and need to continue. Also bad things happening is exciting and Turkey is cool because it so their people are great.

Because white boys in europe are raised to be respectful of girls and generally feminized in various ways. turkroaches are alpha and don't give a fuck.
only way to counter this is to let white boys become white men again. more male role models in school and kindergarten. encouragement of masculine hobbies. discouragement of faggy hobbies.

Please be delusional or joking.

I don't know a single german woman who is dating a turk.

>kids look white
lmao

germans literally cleaninsing turks

Because that's the logical consequence of importing Turks.
At least Turks reproduce and refrain from mass rape.
North Africans and Africans are unappealing to the average woman, even lower class. That's why they resort to rape.
They don't get laid.

You can't combat anymore. Big German cities are now lost to multiculti.

Welcome to the 21st century.

kids still look more German than Turk

>ugly german woman + fat turk
>wait 15 years
>see how handsome they grow up

duh, because they are single

we'll see in 15 years, but for now the kids look white rather than arab

I am so ashamed we supported you in war before... the last few true germans should just wall themselves in one city and thrive there.

I am not even joking about that, in the past few years more and more germans started popping up here in my small town, now I already have two german families in the neighborhood, very nice and kind people.

How sad is that? Germans are moving here exchanging their better paying jobs and conditions for the crappy jobs here. When Germans start moving in the second tier countries you should be gravely concerned.

There are more combat aged refugee men in most of those countries then there are native combat aged men.

most of the natives have grown up to despise any sort of manly behavior and have never been in a street fight.

Hence, the native combat aged male population would quickly get BTFO if they attempted any action against the refugees.

Also explains why their women want fiki fiki with refugee Men

>refrain from mass rape

we fleed to other countries already
>t. german refugee

Aren't turks tolerable at least?

You know that Turks are literally Mongol rape babies?

they're a bunch of filthy cockroaches that cower at the thought of a fair fight

if someone built up an organized german armed force they could steamroll any mudslime resistance

Well at least you moved to a normal functioning state... Croatia is a bloody mess, but they don't seem to care, they are just glad they don't see kebab shops anywhere.

And if you try dating a turk girl then you getting killed

Why would you even want to date a turk girl? I met only few of female cockroaches and they had more hair on their body than me and my buddy combined. Filthy creatures.

even if she's beautiful, a long term relationship isn't feasible because of her cancerous family

>the last few true germans should just wall themselves in one city and thrive there
Prussia needs to be reforged for all the remaining true Germans

Here's a story of a Turkish woman who divorced her *cousin* and dated a German. Her family killed her.

youtube.com/watch?v=2e4hdsaGIg4

ITT: shills and idiots that fall for shit b8.

The new way of shilling against Sup Forums is to make a shitty obvious b8 post like "all the white girls i know are dating non-whites!!!!", then having shills agree and say it's true and because of the media etc, thus trying to hide the fact they are shills.

It's all a part of trying to demoralise Sup Forums

Sage and report.

Beauty is less important in the long run, she will never forsake her turkish heritage, they are very strict about that. Her son/daughter will have to have a turkish name.

Their families stick together so expect your lovely son to spend a lot of time with them, probably learning their language as their primary one and german as secondary.

Also her brother will always be hostile to you, they simply don't like when foreigners fuck their sisters so don't expect a happy thanksgiving day.

Just be smart and marry a german girl, prolong your bloodline and improve the natality of your nation. Pure europeans are dying out at an alarming rate, even your two german children will make a difference in the long run.

I literally don't know a single white girl that dates outside their race, and i am from London.

I don't even mind Turks, most are like American christians, they don't go to Church or give a shit about Islam, booze is easily accessible. There are Government ran brothels.

I recommend it for a nice holiday. The people are very nice!

Same here, but since everyone here is Croatian they don't really have much of a choice (also are girls are racist as fuck since their parents are staunch catholics stuck in the middle ages, every other race than white is demonized).

>76843997
dude i was arguing against intermarrying
having kids with someone from a completely foreign culture is just retarded

>What can politicians do to combat this?

I know your a troll but your also really stupid

wtf

KURDS KURDS KURDS KURDS WE ARE EURIOPEAN WE DONT DO THAT PLS LOVE US

>t. Turk

>Why is that?

When i was in school i was not allowed to be a boy while turks and other shitskins were.

Weve embraced our masculinity much later in life (if at all) and it crippled our development

What school in what city ?

lol fuck off shill. At least learn the definitions of things like "troll" before you venture out of reddit.

T. Achmed

Nice try you subhuman piece of genetic trash but i live in a multicultural hellhole and rarely see interracials keep dreaming until your throat will be cut in the cleansing

irish are so annoying

Haha, yeah, imagine putting native Dutch and French people together against their will, that would be the day.

Elementary School in a Bavarian Suburb

White boys were always told to behave and you cant do XYZ while the shitskins got to do anything they wanted and we had to be supportive because "insert leftist bullshit here"

Looking back i now see a program that was set up to emasculate white boys and turn them into drones

>ashamed

You're not ashamed Croatia, don't fool yourself.

This sounds like utter shill bullshit or you blaming your failures on other people.

Strong german genes cleansing roaches.

PS. Chick looks like Turkish men are her only hope for a dick.

>muh /inlt/ boogeyman

youtube.com/watch?v=QWag8wqZb5s

You're on the wrong side of history

>This sounds like utter shill bullshit or you blaming your failures on other people.

As bullshit as your Country covering up rape gangs for decades letting them run wild while actually arresting whites who tried to fight it?

Yeah its utter bullshit

Actually you are free to think as anyway you want. Feel free to pretend that we care what you think about us. You will be replaced with arab-turk hybrids, kurds, nignogs and other forms of savages in 50-100 years so your thoughts are irrelevant.

Enjoy your last years and witness history as your cucked nations are destroyed by kikes.

butthurt shills crawling out of the wood work

They're full on reinvesting your retirement fund into training Muslim men to breed German women. What are you, stupid?

>Most German Girls
I stopped reading there. Shut your whore mouth you fucking Merkel cuck.

White women can't resist the Big Turkish Cock.

/intl/ is destroying 8chqn and scaring off users. /intl/ is costing 8chqn money. /intl/ is bullying the users of this site. /intl/ is causing every problem on 8chqn. Every post that I disagree with is /intl/. /intl/ is responsible for everything on every board at all times. /intl/ is every moderator and every shitposter. /intl/ are the pedo posters and the anti-pedo posters. /intl/ is every user everywhere at all times. /intl/ creates the dankest memes but they are too powerful so they will destroy us. How did this happen? How did 10-15 shitposters become so powerful that they are everywhere at all times? The answer is that they are Jews. They were always Jews. We must put an end to the /intl/ reign of terror. I say we raid them into oblivion and send them back to where they came from. /intl/ must be destroyed before it is too late. If /intl/ is not destroyed they will destroy 8chqn. Just as the Jews wish to take over the world /intl/ wishes to take over 8chqn. Just today /intl/ staged a raid on Sup Forums and blamed it on /leftypol/. Even though everyone on /leftypol/ is also /intl/ this cannot be allowed to stand. We must take our website back from the dangerous shitposters that call themselves /intl/. /intl/ is the cancer killing 8chqn. /intl/ are spreading aids. Even though we ourselves are /intl/. /intl/ are the niggers of 8chqn. /intl/ are the illegal immigrants of 8chqn. /intl/ are boat people. /intl/ is smell. /intl/ made the hot potato sad. /intl/ will stop at nothing to destroy us all. /intl/ will destroy us for our own good. /intl/ is the hero we deserve but not the one we want right now. So we will hunt them. Because they can take it. /intl/ is crashing this website with no survivors. /intl/ is a big guy for you. If we remove /intl/ will it kill them? It would be very painful. Remove the /intl/ now.

It's the traitor cunt Merkel. She has to be punished for her betrayal. Fuck that bitch.

So the future Germans will look Russian? Okay then.

We should have accepted Russia's offer for Königsberg back then. It would have been the perfect refuge.

Same

OP is probably a lower class Virgin recluse

but its true
our schools are full of indoctrination and im not even from the shitty south

Hang from lamp posts

germany was born on the blood of the frogs and ended in the ashes of berlin.

You let millions of foreigners come in to fuck your women because YOU COULDN'T GET THE JOB DONE, that's how cucked you are. Is it really a surprise? You're all limp-dick faggots post-WW2.

Because Turkish men are superior to German 'men'.

lol

No one wants turkroaches in reality.

if being superior means flocking to a country at a near parasite level, then yes you are correct

lol, where do you live? Here it's highly uncommon, instead Turks and other muslims are generally despised by girls. They usually get instablocked when they try to flirt with German women on dating sites, causing great turkish butthurt.

There is nothing exotic about them, they are short, swarthy, mostly poor and full of complexes. Maybe insecure underclass bimbos are impressed by their overinflated self confidence and their overblown and kitschy flirt tactics, but they fail horribly when they try to score with normal women. They usually have to claim they are Italians or Spaniards so they can get any action, and afterwards cry racism: taz.de/!5132092/

The guy in the picture is an alevite kurd btw, so he is as much turkish as he is German. Still a mudslime, but alevites are top tier muslims compared to sunni scum.

and dont forget about britroaches

worst 'men' in existence with extreme sissyness. lots of brit women go for mediterranean(türkgreekitalian) men just because of this.

>Most German girls I know are now dating Turks and there are lots of half Turkish children now.

Hello Mr. Goldberg how is the nose today?

what the fuck are you talking about, I don't know a single Mediterranean, the biggest minority group we have are pajeets and trust me no one dates pajeets but other pajeets

Turks are so manly that they have to make up stuff like this when women point out that they are all manlets.

90% of all turks in Germany marry other turks
60% of them import brides from Turkey (which is how their numbers increased from 700.000 to 4.5 million over the last 30 years)

These statistics are from the Bundesbank.

That means 10% of all turks in Germany either dont marry at all or marry non-turks (not necessary germans). Any german will tell you that german-turk couples are extremely rare because you'll end up as a pariah in both the german and turkish communities.

Of course there are a couple of high-profile pairs but those are the exception, and definitely not the rule.

yeah... here is the thing, even if the turks fuck with german womens, theres still going to be white people or at least people that look white.

OP is a cuck shill and probably either a filthy antifa or a turk himself.

I live in the Ruhr Area, one of the most culturally enriched shitholes, and even here it's fucking rare to see a German girl with a turk. All the schoolgirls I knew, all the female students I studied with and all the women I worked with were never together with a muslim. I only met one couple of that kind my whole life and she dumped him later, because he was shit (what she said). There was also one case were a classmate was half turk and half german, but he was a ginger with freckels. Most women stay the fuck away from turks and such, because they have a pretty bad reputation. The only women you see with them are trashy whores no other man would even talk to.

White men too busy posting on Sup Forums.

Stop this REEEEEEE

Don't breed superior Mediterranean genes to barbarians

Rampant miscegenation is meme.

If you go looking for it, you can find it, OP probably trawled through facebook looking for it. The vast majority of white people stay within their race, it's a mix of not really associating with non-whites & potential social shunning.

Despite all this inclusiveness shit, people are acutely aware of race, they just pretend not to notice.

They should have listened to the Armenians when they had teh chance, but what did they do instead ? Germany flipped Christianity off, and accepted Islam with open arms, fucking idiots.

Bajana sikeem eshol eshek. You are cancer, you wouldn't be half bad if it wasn't for your religion, really, people would accept you more, now until you faggots wear the islamic religion, you will never be accepted into modern society, you are perverts and your men are sileeg pieces of shits.

None of the german girls I know are dating turks, or even considering it.

so just because a turk took 'your' girl there is no need to shitpost here.

based greekbro

That's one of the differences between miscegenation in Europe and America. They assume it's the same when its far from it.

In America, race is a relatively hot topic and a lot of parents were rather racist growing up, and edgy teenage girls went out and fucked black guys just to prove to themselves they weren't their heavy drinking parents. Even if you talk to black guys who date white girls, they'll tell you they seriously seem to be into them for their race and call them niggers in bed and almost alienate them because of their obsession with race. Miscegenous whites here are mentally broken and conditioned by the media to hate themselves, so they lather themselves in black culture to be cool and accepted. And even the ones that that manage to get out of the lower class cool nigger meme get drowned in liberal rhetoric going through college. It's fucking disgusting.

However in Europe, outside of the diversity preachers who most of you actually loathe, you seem to love and keep to yourselves while carrying this burden. And seeing the rise of sentiment against the migrants seems like the shitskin and nigger issue will be addressed over there before our nigger issue over here will be.

If it wasn't for the fucking migrants and EU I'd move to Europe in a heartbeat.

>itt: europeans mad because turkish people have sex with their women
>mfw most of the scummy turks are kurds
>turkish family living in england with high profile jobs

We even make fun of the Kurds working in doner shops.

As a Turk, my skin complexion is light olive skinned, my noise is short, I'm 6'2" (my brother is 6'3" rip, but my dad is 5'10" kek), I'm atheist, my sister has dated many British men but I don't give a fuck it doesn't bother me and I consider myself a patriotic nationalist.

The ones you see killing their own family are Kurdish people, Turks have strong family values and respect each other no matter what they do, well that is what it was liked for me as I grew up, I defo know there are some Turks that killed non-muzzies in their sleep but it's extremely rare and they are mostly like that cause of being religious not Turkish.

>tl;dr Turks aren't all that bad, you europenis guys just get salty cause of your pride, get over it also most of the Kurds do the dirty shit

>Most German girls I know are now dating Turks and there are lots of half Turkish children now.
because you are a low class pleb who only knows trashy sluts

Please tell me you're not fucking around, what's the percentage of whites left in your country?

Most of the "turkroaches" you eurocucks are crying about are actually kurds from Turkey. Look on a map, where in Turkey is honor killing common? Not in the western and urban areas that's for sure. It's in rural kurd country.

According to the 2006 figures from Germany's Federal Statistics Office, Turkish men accounted for 14% of foreigners married to German women, followed by Italians and US Americans.[361] Conversely, German men marrying non-German women primarily choose Polish women, Russian, Turkish and Thai women following in roughly equal numbers.[361]

Comparative sociologist Amparo Gonzalez-Ferrer argues that one of the main reasons why Turkish men marry Germans more than Turkish women do is due to Islam permitting men but not women to marry non-Muslims.[361] Dirk Halm, political scientist for the Center for Turkish Studies in Essen, remarked that considering Turkish citizens make up 25% of all foreign residents in Germany—not counting an additional one-third ethnic Turks who are German citizens—intermarriage rates in Germany are "in reality very low".[361]

That's from Wikipedia

>Ozan Askan and gf Jolien Kornblum
>>>Kornblum

To be fair, that's a really handsome turk in ur pic there.

Nothing. German men are pathetic weaklings.

Yeah, don't bother. It's scarier than you think and the noises it makes are worse.

30% of Turks actually marry relatives.

>what's the percentage of whites left in your country?
Far over 90%. We have like 3-4% muslims and 1% niggers. The rest are whites from Europe, with 85% of them are ethnic Germans.

>92% German citizen = 80% Germans with no migrations background + 12% Germans with migration background, most other white Europeans.
>80% ehtnic Germans + 5% ethnic Germans with migration background (came back after the war from the soviet areas, therefore count as immigrants even as being biological Germans) = 85% ethnic Germans
>8% non-Germans, with 3-4% muslims and 1% niggers. The rest are all other white Europeans, mostly Poles and Russians.

Turks are impulsive and aggressive
the only girls who go for this are also impulsive, bitchy and selfish

normal calm germans don't want to deal with those southern drama queens in their every day lifes

There's no such thing as a fair fight. Only extermination and conquest. You're rationalizing away your cowardice.

You don't kill, so you don't win. Same as anywhere else.

200.000 'german' women are married to turks according to official statistics. How reliable these statistics are when they are pushing race-mixing down our threats 24/7 on all channels is questionable. It could be 100.000 real german women or even 50.000.

A cousin of mine married a russian woman and his parents basically disinherited him for it. That's in a city of 50.000, upper middle class family.

The dysgenic bottom trash of society doesnt even matter in the long run. They and their race-mixed half-turk offspring can easily be shipped off and slaughtered on some distant battlefield.

politicians CREATED the problem
why would they even try to stop germany's descent into 3rd world status?

German men are the biggest cucks on earth. Even a skinny short subsaharan can cuck them.

>most German women

Yeah no. Turk detected.

Go back and shit up your own country you fucking roach.