OPERATION COBRA COMMANDO FAGGETS. GET IN

Everyone vote trump this year. Call your mom your dad the uncle who molested you , you're landlord everyone you fucking know and tell them TO VOTE FOR TRUMP.

PLAN A : 1.Trump does a scheme within his first year that benefits his company and is found out (bound to happen ).

2.Then we impeach him and dissolve his entire party cabinet until Congress by De facto becomes president.
Congress can't even wipe it's own ass without all the political drama.

3. The republican party becomes split with the removal of trump and pissed at the dems because their prize gilf didn't get elected.

4. Republican Party now split and dems fighting between the gilf the old shekel lord and the tranny issues.

5. Enjoy 4 years of British government style infighting where fucking nothing gets done and we wait it all out until next election .

You sound brain damaged.

You're prob getting fucked in the ass in Capri fagget. So stop sucking dick and read it again

Go ride your fagget scooter

You sound like a brain damaged faggot

(((OP)))

Trump vs Hillary 2016. Safe to assume we are all retarded.

That picture is disgusting please tell me it's a photoshop

Bernie plz its over

I actually didn't care for Bernie . Don't actually care for any of them running . Was actually hoping the christards were right and Obama brings the apocalypse.

delete your chan

duck frumpf

That's a grown ass woman you fag . Delete your life

>man face
>lopsided poosi hole
>"""femdom"""

Just ask for the sauce instead of being some pussycat fagget tip toeing around it

Nope no end is near. Probably some armed conflict in some 1st world country

You sound as if your not all right in the head desu senpai

>tfw no latina dominatrix gf to use and abuse my boipussi

o-o-ok

ugly face

fuck off indonesia I want sauce

Didn't she post something about her brother discovering her photos online, so instead of deleting everything she decided to post more for him or something like that?

what a shit thread. This is why the autistic need to be euthanized.

She deleted everything. Some time later she started uploading again. Her cucked BF then started getting jealous and asked her to stop/delete everything again or he would leave her and she did.

nina1987

No, I remember her posting something about her brother.
Not very feminist from her boyfriend though to forbid her from posting nude online. I'm sure reddit did not appreciate that at all.

well then why don't you start it off and jump in with both feet fagget

Forgot to mention the first time she deleted everything was because of her brother so yeah you are right.

thanks portugal,
you are a white country

More pics of girl bitte

Nina1987

Google it . First imgur album has a lot of them. Very nice shit 9/10 album

Just did. That first pic of her ass is amazing

Post it.

One of the worst snapchat shoops I've ever seen. To top it off, she's a roastie.

> Latina whore get naked says let's fuck
>you say "ewww noo , you're a roastie . I'm going home to touch my dick to images of women online."
>mfw who's the fagget?