Okay let me get this straight about the Stormtroopers

Okay let me get this straight about the Stormtroopers.

>Jango Fett creates millions of clones of him in Episode 2
>All these clones turn to the Senate/Palpatine and obey his Order 66 command to wipe out the Jedi
What happened to all the clones when it came to Episode 4? I am pretty sure that the stormtrooper fleet in the Death Star are humans (normal talking voices, clumsy stormtrooper hitting his head on a door).

Will we see more of the clones in Rogue One? Did they all eventually get wiped out?

Boba Fett is Jango Fett's son correct? So why did Lucas change the actor's voice in the Special Editions to be that of the Jango actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CT-6116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bobba Fett is a clone of Jango that was allowed to age normally.

Jango was obviously gay and cloning was the only way He would have a child.

>What happened to all the clones when it came to Episode 4? I am pretty sure that the stormtrooper fleet in the Death Star are humans (normal talking voices, clumsy stormtrooper hitting his head on a door).

Phased out. Remember, it's been twenty years and the original clone batches were given accelerated growth rates.

>Boba Fett is Jango Fett's son correct?
Yes, his son. An unaltered clone, so a perfect genetic copy of his father.

>Will we see more of the clones in Rogue One?
Probably not, because details like this are usually not taken into account when large budgets are involved.

>Bobba Fett is a clone of Jango that was allowed to age normally.
Oh so the young kid in Episode 2 is his clone but he was able to be born as a baby similar to that Eva Green Clone movie?

fuck off prequelshit

The clones had accelerated aging so the republic wouldn't have to wait 18 years between every batch of disposable soldiers. They died of old age in the 19 years between 3 and 4.

>Oh so the young kid in Episode 2 is his clone but he was able to be born as a baby similar to that Eva Green Clone movie?

No. There was no woman involved. He was created the same way they made the others, but his genes weren't tweaked for combat nor was he given accelerated aging.

>details like this are usually not taken into account when large budgets are involved.
Damn you Disney... prequel or no prequel, Obi Wan in Episode 4 talks about the Clone Wars so you should be giving us more facts about them in your movies.

Perhaps the Young Han Solo and Boba Fett movie will explain more.

>prequelshit

no one's even gonna click your dumb meme garbage

That is a quote from A New Hope. Clones were a massive thing of the past even if you don't include the prequels.

The clones were "retired" when episode 4 came which is stupid because a clone army is easier to control than a regular army

Weren't the clones just shephereded off into separate clone battalions while other Stormies got filled in by normie humans?

they got around that by claiming the clones aged super fast

I forgot if Star Wars Rebels mentions clones. That show tends to just show human units.

Clones are humans you empire pig

Wait what? No in Star Wars Rebels they show them training young kids. Like I said they dont show clones

That was the case in EU (501st legion was all clones), but not now, I think. There are some clones still in the military by the time of Ep 4, but not many of them.

>What happened to all the clones when it came to Episode 4?
Long story short they either died off, moved up in the ranks, or were let loose. Humans peak between ages 20 and 30, and taking into account clones age twice as fast that means they're really only good for about 5 years. This also means they only live to be around 40, so by the time episode 4 rolls around the original batch of clones, created around the time of ep1, have about 8 years left of living. This doesn't take into account later batches like the embryo clones that show up in episode 2. iirc clone TX-828 was serving as a sergeant around the time of ep 6. The last living clone was Kix, who was still alive by ep 7 after he was cryogenically frozen and then forgotten on some bum fuck planet.
>Will we see more of the clones in Rogue One?
Takes place shortly before ep 4 so probably no clones
>Boba Fett is Jango Fett's son correct? So why did Lucas change the actor's voice in the Special Editions to be that of the Jango actor?
Boba is Mango's clone, and for some reason or another clones inherit accents.
t.Autist

>Mango's
Fuck autocorrect.
Well at least I have an excuse to post this now.

There is still one clone alive during TFA

WHO?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CT-6116

>massive thing of the past
>single throwaway line in the original film that was meant to be a standalone sci-fi movie

even if what you're saying were true and they mentioned the clone wars ten times in the OT, it was still retarded and poorly handled in the PT. lucas made them boba fett clones because he's a fucking idiot that doesn't understand the appeal of his own franchise or characters.

I found a fan magazine made after ESB but before RotJ. At the time, basically all the fan theories were about clones. Who would turn out to be a clone, was luke's face in the dagobah cave a clone... they were taking clones fucking seriously.

Clones in the EU were getting turned into prototype Dark Troopers.
Christ, he'd be pretty ancient at that age.

>Christ, he'd be pretty ancient at that age.
Nah, they cheated:
>locked in stasis for decades until he was discovered by a crew of pirates

but it also costs more. All the new troops are conscripts who make a living as a soldier. Easier to control, but costs more to produce. Plus the clones' rapid aging made them unsustainable during times of "peace"

The Emperor phased them out to avoid clone-enabled rebellions as the brainwashing process had been perfected and could be used on any child.

The clone wars actually took a reasonable toll and they destroyed the cloning facilities on Kamino to prevent anyone else from using it. Prior to the destruction, they made a few different classes of clones in order to create variety and competition. I think some of the imperial officers might be the result of cloning lines.
Between 3 and 4, they started taking on human recruits in order to fill slots.

There was no fucking reason to include Boba Fett in the prequels. Goddamn, I hate Lucas.

They added regular people to the army between episodes 3 and 4

>iirc clone TX-828 was serving as a sergeant around the time of ep 6. The last living clone was Kix, who was still alive by ep 7 after he was cryogenically frozen
Goddamn I'm so glad the EU is dead.