Why didn't God help them?

Why didn't God help them?

Because God is fake.

He was too busy watching Captain Ron

Why would God give a fuck?

They were Presbyterians. That means they chose to put their faith in the Old Testament God.

That God is not forgiving.

He did. That's why he sent the goat.

Because they were protestant heretics.

There's a 15gig 4K direct 35mm rip of the 2 minute Captain Ron trailer on myspleen. thanks for reading

Great news

holy shit it's real

I literally dont get the movie

>satan kills your entire family
>cool I'll join satan now

They were sinners
Thomasin had a choice but she chose the devil

She lived in the middle of nowhere and had literally nothing left. Obviously the devil is also very influential.

She didn't see the devil as the enemy. She didn't understood it as that. She just thought that it could be a way out. Something that could free her from pain. In the end she was tricked.

And to anyone that says that making a pact with the devil was actually good and that she escaped a life of servitude under God blah blah blah bullshit. Here's what the movie SHOW us witched are. Wicked, mad, devil worshipping whores. Thomasin lost, it's not a good ending.

I dont think i have heard a single person ever claim the movie is trying to say the devil and the witches are good.

It would be a hard sell when they spend most of the movie slaughtering children.

they werent good christians, father = pride, boy = lust, etc. + protestant heretics

But so is the movie.

are you stupid? if within the movies univerese the devil exists then consequentially God must exist, fedoranigger

Because God is dead. God is dead and we have killed him.

this

Because God doesn't care about Protestants, and good riddance.

Abrahamic Gods do not care if you live or die, just that you live or die in their name.

based
a
s
e
d

He's right about it. Otherwise human life is just worthless piece of shit.

It was about brainwashing and mental illness

Because God helps those who help themselves.

Betting ten shekels that this is OP and he made this thread only to insinuate an argument through that

Commentary on the ridiculous concept of sin which is prominent throughout. Since we know Satan exists in this universe then God does as well, but God forsakes sinners and Satan doesn't.

Because they were heretics that rebelled against the church. Their own hubris had them go into exile before they would accept the church was right.

It was in the old thread. They weren't saying it was good but they were arguing that Thomasin was actually fleeing a life of goat milking and forced marriage by becoming a witch. Which was completely bullshit.

>Which was completely bullshit.

Only your opinion.

>In the end she was tricked.
She escaped from the tricks, user.

Where does it say black pete was a devil? He could be a fucking wizard for all we know.

my sides