Walt Disney was right. Now his empire is ruined and its taking the industry with it

Walt Disney was right. Now his empire is ruined and its taking the industry with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=km0_vOE_2XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whites are too stupid to run their own companies

no jew pics allowed

rude

>tfw the parasitic jew has taken over every ones minds and fleeced every one you know out of their money

When Walt died, Disney was a fucking bankrupt joke. Now everything it touches turns to solid fucking gold. They're crushing it with their in house movies, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars. CRUSSHING IIIIT.
Just this year they put out Zootopia, The Jungle Book, Captain America: Civil War, Finding Dory, Moana, Doctor Strange and soon Rogue One. That's fucking nuts.

All hail the mouse.

I thought that was Lena Dunham in a wig

Every time I see pics like that I imagine how butthurt someone had to be to sit down and put that together in Paint/Photoshop. Probably took them an hour or so as well. I wonder if they're proud of that.

It's so over the top that I think the creator was just memeing.

Fuck artistic integrity, amirite? S'all about them monies.

it's probably butthurt mixed with humor either way it's somewhat amusing

>Fuck artistic integrity, amirite?

People that have no integrity are always the first to complain about the lack of it in others.

Oh yeah, like that's fucking new. You can say what you want about the artistic merits of the movies but you have to be impressed by how hard Disney is killing it as a business right now.

>Dubs: The projection edition

I am more confused by the motives behind memes like this.

Those are made by /r9k/, they're NEET virgins and they're proud of that.

>Zootopia, The Jungle Book, Captain America: Civil War, Finding Dory, Moana, Doctor Strange and soon Rogue One
All shit.

Sorry, I forgot to add "in my biased opinion" in my post.

He's right and only someone who's braindead and enjoys eating shit sandwiches would enjoy any of those cash grab shit tier movies that should've never been made

Can you post your top 10 movies of the year

Well, my precious little snowflake, They're all certified fresh and they all made a shit-load of money. time will tell with Rogue One but you'd be an idiot to bet against it
youtube.com/watch?v=km0_vOE_2XE

>seriously trying to imply any thing of importance or quality was made this year in Hollywood

>wondering why they all think you're just a bunch of stupid goyim who will pay for anything they put out

You may think the movies are shit, i think these movies are total shit too, but the average individual who follows trends and pop culture eats that shit like it's chocolate.

Don't hate Disney, if you were it's owner you'd love to make these movies you are calling shitty and rake in the millions that people would throw at you for making them. I know i would.

it's funny as fuck
LIVE A LITTLLLLE

>he only watches Hollywood flicks

Just what I though. Just your typical asshurt DCuck. Nothing to see here.

>he watches movies at all foreign or not foreign and hasn't moved on to the much superior medium of TV where characters get actual development and not just 2 hours of memeing and clapping americans at the end

>he thinks any capeshit is good

>the much superior medium of TV

>They're all certified fresh and they all made a shit-load of money
That doesn't make them good movies.

>Well, my precious little snowflake
Maybe you're trying to act sarcastic and condescending, but since you took the time to type down the words "my precious", I'm gonna accept that as a sign of love, I love you too, user.

>muh pretentious idea that film is an art form and not just me being lazy and fat for 2 hours doing nothing

I love you too, even if you are an insufferable contrarian sometimes.

> that doesn't make them good movies

Oh yes of course the only thing that would make it a good movie is it you think it's a good movie. That's all that matters the millions of people that say it's a good movie do not matter at all

>implying i watch that garbage tier show for pseudo intellectual plebs

>the much superior medium of TV where characters get actual development
AY user LEMME ASK YOU SUMPN

>the millions of brainwashed and unthinking masses like it so it must be great

this is not how you win an argument m8

>thats just like your opinion man

THANKS FOR PROVIDING ANOTHER VALUABLE AND RELEVANT CONTRIBUTION TO THE CONVERSATION user

AS A FASCIST RACIST UNSAFE Sup Forums USER I OFTEN FORGET THAT DISCUSSIONS CONSIST OF AN EXCHANGE OF OPINIONS AND THAT OUR BANTER SHOULD BE LABELED APPROPRIATELY LEST A PERSON EXPRESSING HIS OWN THOUGHTS BE CONSIDERED HAUGHTY

>thats just like your opinion man

IT'S ALMOST LIKE THAT SCENE FROM THAT MOVIE WAS SUPPOSED TO ILLUSTRATE WHAT AN IMPOTENT JOKE OF A DEBATER THE CLUELESS STONER WAS

OH WELL BETTER SPAM IT EVERYWHERE THAT CONVERSATIONS ARE HELD TO REMIND PEOPLE THEY ARE INDEED CONVERSING

So what matters? Your biased opinion? Explain what matters if the majority of planet Earth likes it to some degree.
But that doesn't matter only what you and a small number of ass hurt nerds think does.

What would Hollywood be like if it was ran by White men instead of Filthy Jews and women?

>Angry numale
>posting famous Trump supporter as his reaction pic
>DCEU producer donated to Trump campaign
>WB almost without flops in general
>new meme investments
All win despite biased medias bashing them.
>meanwhile in Disney/Marvel
>invasting their creative teams to film videos and making comics against Trump
And this lead into
>several huge flops : BFG, Alice, etc.
>their employees on twitter 24/7 in damage control after election
>huge damages to their meme bank after election, slutshaming is now a cuck meme

Really makes one think.

>Daily reminder that the board you're browsing is titled under Sup Forums and it even gets first place in the title Television & Film because it's better and always has been

>EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE LIKES IT THAT MEANS ITS GREAT
>NEWS COLLECTORS ARE NEVER BIASED
>ESPECIALLY WHEN FUCKING DISNEY IS INVOLVED
>MOB RULE IS ALWAYS RIGHT
>ESPECIALLY WHEN FUCKING MULTIBILLION DOLLAR FUCKING STATUS QUO MACHINE DISNEY IS INVOLVED

HOW MUCH DICK WOULD A KEKED BETA SUCK IF A KEKED BETA WOULD SUCK COCK

WOULD PROBABLY BE EXPLOITED TO SHIT BY SELFISH CUNTS SINCE THEY EXIST IN EVERY SECTOR OF CIVILIZATION

STATUS QUO IS A BITCH user

>This is what hivemind cucks actually think

THANKS FOR HAVING SOME COMMON FUCKING SENSE user I CAN LAY MYSELF TO REST NOW

ITT: DCucks getting triggered

>So what matters?
No you tell me, what matters, what's a good movie?
Are you fucking telling me that your favorite movies are the avengers, transformers and batman vs superman, are telling me that your favorite movies have to be blockbusters that made over one billion in the box office, are you telling me that that is what makes a movie good?

>He doesn't know the jews have brainwashed all of my fellow americans into thinking like this so they can fleece them of their money

Looks like there's a general that's missing it's idiot.

>thinking someone as smart as myself would watch that absolute drivel and abomination of a tv show

just remember film poster you only post here because we let you

so if you support Trump that must mean you're a good goy for Mark Zuckerberg. gj Sup Forums

>>thinking someone as smart as myself would watch that absolute drivel and abomination of a tv show

When the entropy comes I'll certainly be ready. It behoves you to be as well.

right you are my friend

I was unexpectedly touched by this and will save it. I am not ashamed.

>the jews

>just remember film poster you only post here because we let you

All I want is a hug... ;_;

I'd have to disagree with Moana being shit. It's the best disney shit in quite a long time

>he thinks it's not true

>look at me I don't have a personality I'm stupid and can't think for myself I like what other people tells me to like WEW

Come on.

admitting it is the first step, so what's your next move my triggered friend?

I give up.

His point wasn't that Disney is making kino now. It's that Disney made equally bad movies in the 1960s, but at least now people are actually watching and liking them.

>18 posters

Is Sam Hyde our generations Walt Disney?

Zootopia was legitimately fantastic though. I felt like I was a kid again, watching The Lion King.

A 3 to 1 post/poster ratio is pretty standard for Sup Forums.

this. without /r9k/ and their autism and free time we would be reddit tier funny.

Wow.