twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interesting, but need better pics

They would be like 70 or older by that point
The Knights of Ren are the Jedis in training that followed Ben to the Dark Side

What are the yellow things? Can't see shit

They would be Han's age.

Fuckin boom

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ&sns=em

>Lemme circle some rand om stuff and it will all make sense.

What the absolute fuck is this image trying to tell me

Don't circle blurry shit and expect me to know what the fuck you're talking about

Have a guess who the final Knight of Ren is, "The Rogue"

well shit

kinda confirms it

So what the fuck were the knights of ren up to in eps 4, 5 and 6?

Ok so they were frozen in carbonite by Snoke as some sort of back up plan.

Was Snoke the true puppet master behind Palpatine or what?

why does he have a light saber ?

star wars is fucking awful now, women need to fuck off

Watch

>mfw this theory is actually true
HAHA WOAH Disney actually has some guts after all

I rebel :D

>Was Snoke the true puppet master behind Palpatine or what?
YES!! Snoke says he has been around so long and witnessed the rise of the clone wars.

So... whats the point? I dont get it.

Is it circles,
like poetry?

What is this cheap TF2 ripoff?

The Star Wars franchise, and it's modern directors/producers don't have the balls to pull a morality switch to evil, let alone pull that switch for a cast of women and minorities.

Reminder: Palpatine told Jar Jar about his secret plans in a deleted scene of Episode 2.

Jar Jar then becoming very powerful in the force although this entire storyline was dropped.

Lucas originally planned Revenge of the Sith to be a 2 parter.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJF5hT3Lrg

wait I think I posted wrong one

Looks like it's confirmed

Knights of Ren = Rogue One Squadron

I want Darth Jar-Jar to be the final boss.

Link to the video
youtube.com/watch?v=e3nFPxrHons

Jyn appears to be standing here wearing one of those Knights of Ren costumes

Busted

Same

Yeah I want this

ah wait this is the costume she is wearing

>IT WAS MEESA ALL ALONG
>I AM THE PUPPET MAASTA

>The Rogue
>"I Rebel"
POTTERY

Buy the action figures for $9.99 GOYIM

Well in Rey's vision, the Knights of Ren are killing Rebels and not Jedi.

>mfw Kylo Ren makes a guest appearance in Rogue One as we watch the Rogue One team join him and murder Rebels during the final 10 minutes of the film
PLEASE!

FUCK ME I KNOW FORCE AWAKENS IS 70 YEARS AFTER ROGUE ONE I AM DRUNK AS FUCK...

I mean let's hope there is a time zone jump and we see the Rogue team waking up from being frozen or so as they then join Kylo.

I dont think its 70 years after

more like 30 or 40

Kylo Ren is 29 years old so work that out

THE ROGUE ONE!

Cosplay as your favourite Knight of Ren character

work what out?
as far as im aware rouge one takes place shortly prior to ep.4, ep6 ends around 5 or 6 years later, and TFA takes place around 30-40 years after ep.6

so kylo is born after episode 6, just like rey and finn

The Rebels are wearing the same armour/using the same weapons as the Knights of Ren.

A fun theory, but definitely bollocks.

Are we talking about a potential time travel plot spanning the Disney trilogy and stand-alone films?here?

>mfw Disney is going to introduce time travel into Star Wars eventually, believing that doing an X Men Days of Future Past and overwriting the prequels will please all the fans

carbonite
or some unholy dark side magic taking control of body and mind.

They get captured and tortured at the end of Rogue One. Explains their absence in OG Star Wars

sounds fucking stupid

eiichiro oda did it better

>Frozen in carbonite
Shit I never even thought of that.

If it was true, it would be fucking amazing and make Rogue One 10/10. But I don't see it. I think this is the 'Leto Joker is Jason Todd' all over again. the fanbase being far more clever than the writers.

Isn't Han the first person they try that process on?

You guys remember when Harvey Dent was going to show up alive in The Dark Knight Rises?

Or hey, whatever happened to Black Widow lifting Mjolnir in Age of Ultron? We were sooooo mad!

How about when Captain America was going to die in Civil War, remember that?

Remember when Kylo Ren was going to be Luke Skywalker all along? I mean even a retard could see that coming, right??

Yes.

Fucking fantheories

This.

What do you mean?

Im a One Piece fan myself but i dont know what youre referring to

What video game are these from?

water 7 arc, the CP9 reveals

Oh yeah right

I fucking wish.

They're going to be literal nobodies.

My guess is that he's an ancient Sheevil who was imprisoned by the Jedi ages before any of the movies, then when the Empire fell they set him loose as a last resort.

Star Wars Lore Whoreâ„¢ here, the theory, while interesting, doesn't really work given what we know about the nights of Ren based on canon books and content.

In Aftermath: Life Debt there is an interlude about a group of young men and women who flank a police officer, carrying sticks painted like red lightsabers, wearing masks, and shouting "VADER LIVES"! clearly meant to be the beginning of the nights of Ren. This takes place after the emperors death so it's hard to believe some 70 something's from the Galactic Civil War are involved.

On top of that, while we don't know the exact relation between the knights and the first order, we at least know they are involved with each other. The first order has VERY little to do with the empire. It is created from such a small imperial group (if I remember correctly at one point they had as little as one star destroyer), there is no way that even if the Empire DID turn the RO cast into the knights, they would be transfered all the way to the first order

>Star Wars
>adult books
Heh.

They aren't any less mature than most adult novels desu. It's apparent Disney enjoys using that medium to tell stories they couldnt get away with as a movie

>Rogue One being part of a Disney Star Wars cinematic universe
>Not making the main characters of Rogue One appearing in a sequel as the Knights of Ren so their toys become a lot more popular
50/50 this will happen

*Knights

Sorry I'm phoneposting

the emperor captures them, kills them and keeps them on ice as his personal hit squad like the last of the brunnen g

>Knights of Kylo Ren
>They're all 65+ years old

>not understanding freezing chambers

Whoa, Does that mean Kylo Ren is the first major Trans character in film???

I don't think so. They used carbonite for deep space travel before hyperdrive was available.

Hey retards, remember when the empire was freezing Han and they were questioning weather or not it would even kill him? Why the FUCK would that ever come up if they already froze 5 people years earlier

This theory is so easy to debunk it's laughable

Can't see shit captain.

>Wanting your franchise to be consistent
Kek

There is an entire branch of Lucasfilm dedicated to making sure the canon in consistant

There's no good reason that the nights of ren couldn't be frozen for 30 years. It doesn't have to be carbonite. The eu just made carbonite one possible way to preserve people.

lol

lol no

Lol yes?

>Lightsabers can give people visions
When did this ever happen in the other 6 Star Wars movies? Exactly

Happens in The Clone Wars tv show. A force ability belonging to Quinlan Vos

>they freeze a man in Captain America from WWII to present day with no aging
>not in muh space opera!

>Yoda died at age 900
Your point?

Are you saying people is able to grow in size, turn green and become strong as fuck in SW? nice.

what a meming faggot

internet "culture is shit"

"internet culture" is culture

Not canon.

>Implying
The mere fact that they came up with the idea implies that they already knew for a fact that it can be done
The reason they tested it on Han, is because the facility they used was not designed to flash freeze humans. This is pretty much spelled out in the movie. They made do with what they had on hand.

Yes it is. It's the only thing besides the movie to be taken from pre-disney and brought to canon

Not. Canon.