The Mentalist

I saw only few random episodes, so pardon me if it was explained, but could he truly read minds or was he just observing body language and was highly intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was very gay

They only watch this show becuse he's hot

He's really good at cold reading. Read the wiki article on it

Tbh Red John was revealed so randomly. And then the show continued.

he used to be a carnie, so he got incredibly good at reading people and manipulating them via their base desires. dude is suave as fuck, and amanda rhigetti is sexy as shit.

Sherlock still wins

I unironically really like this show

lot of ppl wanted to go to police force in my law school because of this show lel

The show was always best when it explained how he did his tricks. He couldn't actually read minds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentalism

Show should have ended at the end of Season 3.

>it's a "Mentalist builds a sand castle" episode

Psych is superior.

It's kino

This, It's one of the few police procedurals that I actually like, the other one being Castle.
Also Cho is based as fuck 2bh

Cho is most definitely our guy

Towards the end of its run, Amanda Righetti appeared in lingerie in a scene. It really plumped my pickle

I'm surprised Sup Forums doesn't like The Mentalist considering there was a whole episode about feet

He was a cons artist, he could read people just by looking at them and play it off by their reactions.

>And then the show continued
And I love that. Usually shows end with big FUCK YOU 10 min closing.

>And I love that.
Really? I saw like half of the last season and it didn't make sense and was bad.

The show should have ended when he went on the run after killing red john.

the show was like 5 years ahead of their time

>just observing body language and was highly intelligent?
This.

I only watched a couple of episodes, as he seemed to be such an obnoxious asshole. Watch Psych instead, where Sean is a more lovable asshole.

this. FUCKING THIS. the end of season 3 was so good with the twist that van pelt's fiancee was working for red john the whole time and that red john who had been hyped as this super evil murdering lunatic was a fairly normal dude who had a calm chat with jane and then jane killing him with the gun he got from the guy who was obsessed with revenge[/spolier] IT WAS SO GOOd. i watchd the first half of s4 and then dropped the show, i just felt like it was missing something

His prostitute junkie gf was qt