Rate their album openers

Death Grips (Next Grips) > Beware > Giving Bad People Good Ideas > I Break Mirrors With My Face in the United States > Come Up and Get Me > Get Got > Pillbox Hat > Runway J

>including fashion week but not interview
>including Mirrors but not Up My Sleeves
What the fuck are you doing son

Up My Sleeves > Come Up And Get Me > Beware > Pillbox Hat > Next Grips > Get Got > I Break Mirrors > Giving Bad People Good Ideas

Pillbox Hat > Get Got = Next Grips > Up My Sleeves = Come Up and Get Me > Beware > I Break Mirrors > Giving Bad People Good Ideas

You Might Think He Loves You For Your Money But I Know What He Really Love You For It's Your Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat > the rest

Up My Sleeves > Beware > Next Grips > Pillbox Hat > Come Up And Get Me > the rest
t b h

Up My Sleeves > Pillbox Hat = Beware > Come Up and Get Me > I Break Mirrors With My Face in the United States > Next Grips > Giving Bad People Good Ideas > Get Got

come up and get me>>>>>>
dat buildup

Pillbox hat > Beware > Up My Sleeves = Come Up and Get Me > Giving Bad People Good Ideas > Get Got > I Break Mirrors

also
NOTM>NLDW>TMS>EXM>JD>BP>GP

Rate or rank? You guys are all ranking
This my order for how well they set the tone of the album/ep

>MY WHOLE LIFE
>up my sleeves
>glass breaks
>come up and get me
>next grips
>beware
>get got
>giving bad people good ideas
>i break mirrors with my face

But in order of what i think of the songs
>UMS
>CUAGM
>next grips
>get got
>GBPGI
>Beware
>my whole life
>glass breaks
>IBMWMFITUS

What's so good about Up My Sleeves
Someone redpill me it doesn't click

Shit user thats my favorite DG track along with Birds and Hacker

Up My Sleeves > Pillbox Hat > Beware > Come Up and Get Me > Mirrors > GBPGI

shit I forgot Get Got, it goes between Mirrors and GBPGI

Giving Bad People Good Ideas > Pillbox Hat > Beware > Up My Sleeves > Get Got > Come Up And Get Me > I Break Mirrors With My Face in the United States

GP> BP >NLDW >NOTM >TMS > EX > JD

Surprised at how much everyone likes UMS and disklieks GBPBI

fuck I had never listened to Birds
Thank you user this is great

It's huge on atmosphere, full of fantastic lyrics, and the instrumental is a mindfuck. Probably one of their most genuinely creepy and profound numbers. It didn't click for me at first but once I noticed the "my dead mother in my dream" lyric I started actually understanding the tone of the song.

Beware>Up My Sleeves>My Whole Life>Giving Bad People Good Ideas>Get Got>I Break Mirrors With My Face In The United States>Come Up And Get Me

Pill Box Hat after My Whole Life

rank their closers:
Fuck who's watching >>>>> the rest

I Break Mirrors With My Face in the United States > Giving Bad People Good Ideas > Come Up and Get Me > Beware > Get Got > You Might Think He Loves You For Your Money But I Know What He Really Love You For It's Your Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat > Up My Sleeves

Hacker>Blood Creepin>Whatever I want>Big Dipper>Bottomless Pit>Artificial Death>Death Grips 2.0

Whatever I Want > On GP (it's the closer on the vinyl version, fuck you) > Big Dipper > Hacker > Bottomless Pit > Artificial Death > Blood Creepin > DG 2.0

I take my life like I kept it I TAKE MY LIFE LIKE I KEPT IT

get got > mirrors with my face > up my sleeves > giving bad people good ideas > come up and get me