I just binged Mr. Robot. What's Sup Forums's opinion on it? I thought it was amazing. Both seasons blew my mind

I just binged Mr. Robot. What's Sup Forums's opinion on it? I thought it was amazing. Both seasons blew my mind.

Both seasons blew my dick.

DUDE LOOK HOW MANY CAMERA ANGLES I CAN FILM LMAO

fight club light meet hackers(1995) and shit happens while the cameraman is drunk.

5/10

Would not watch again.

5 first episodes were pretty good though.

Pretentious liberal shit as usual

Seems like its targeted towards American college grads that cannot pay of their student loans

Did i like it?

absolute garbage
>mfw I watched the whole thing

It's really great but because it's popular Sup Forums hates it.

FUCK THA HATERS

Dropped it around 6th episode. Not for me, lads.

...So you liked it?

I thought it started out really basic, lame and unoriginal but I kept watching, then I read some interviews with the guy behind it and he said he wanted to put together everything he liked about movies back then, that's why a shitton of the plot is an homage to several other movies and I cam to accept it for what it is. It's actually a great show with some really fantastic moments, so yeah, I didn't like it at first but now I love it.

DUDE EDGY LMAO
DUDE DRUGS LMAO
DUDE AUTISM LMAO

I got most of the way through the first season but couldn't handle the main characters autism. It was too much

Literally an edgier version of fight club.

There's a reason its fanbase is 99.99% of pseudo intellectual "dude im a freethinker" types. This show is targeted at dumb people that feel smart.

>but thats the point LMAO

its not 2006, irony is not a valid excuse for this type of thing anymore. shit is shit.

The show is great. This site sucks.

gb2r

R as in reality?

best show that aired in the last two years, never seen anything else that got what actual hacking and certain mental states are like so accurately, of course Sup Forums hates it since it's popular

It was shit. The reveal about how Elliot is mr robot was about as surprising as finding out the sky is blue

And considering it was a show about leet haxors, it still used the "we can't break this 473829763bit encryption!" *tap tap tap* "omg you did it!" Trope

Probably the best show to come from USA in recent years, still not that great though. I like its style, but the narrative of season 1 was derivative and the narrative of season 2 was scattered.

It's pretty fucking awful. Every character has a pseudo intellectual speech what seems like every four seconds. There are some shot compositions that are just outright bad, they just shove someone's head in the bottom corner of the screen and waste so much frame. They try so hard to pull twists but none of them have any impact because the writers are all god awful middle school level fedora-core faggots.

Rami Malek is good though.