For me, it is Romania

For me, it is Romania.

I'm not gonna watch your league

1. poland
2. memetenegro
3. europe's canada
4. romania

It better be Denmark. Got my flags and scarf and shirt catching dust for too long

>denmark is europes canada
In what way though

Everyone likes them but barely really knows them

no one likes canada

Everyone does Augusto

m8 the best team in your concacaf sunday pub league just got rekt by Germany's H team.

you wouldn't make it out alive in a european group, or in the conmebol group. you'd probably have a shot in Asia (giving your average height to weight ratio).

they're our hat, just like canada is your hat

For me, it's romania

The group of death

post yfw montenegro wins

Full of cucks.

For me it's Kazakhstan

go back to your country pedro

I have never left my country.

so then go to america and let yourself to be deported

What if I marry a qt american and get the citizenship?

sorry m8 but american girls marry only with pure aryans guys

So this is the power................ of the mighty UEFA

>it's the retarded gyppo nutthugging the Uefa powerhouses and thinking the rest of the confederation is at the same level.
m8, fucking Panama would qualify in your joke group

Poland and Kazakhstan is full of stronk guys and grills so, for me, it's them.

Ah yes the hardest conference to qualify from, the mighty UEFA

At least 3/6 of those teams are better than the USA.

>the mighty UEFA
>the mighty UEFA
>The group of death

not really though, the USA always does far better in the WC.
and we aren't even good at divegrass.

But c'mon fucking Armenia and Montenegro? why do they even get teams? its pointless.
Its questionable to give any "country" with under 10 million people a team in any sport.

Like Slovenia in hockey, fucking pointless. They can't compete.

what if Romania loses because they fookin slip?

Why doesn't all romanian gypsies gather to summon a super spell for the team to play in the world cup?

>Its questionable to give any "country" with under 10 million people a team in any sport.
Yes, because it's not like Denmark won the Euros in the 90s. Or Portugal a country just barely over 10 mil won the last Euros. Fucking Yanks. Eriksen himself has more talent in his left foot than your entire squad sans Pulisic. And he's an 18 year old that could easily faily.

Damn this geographical explanation was not expected.

That proves nothing about u.
I started hating Romania when they were drawn against us in the WC 2014 play offs and they were talking shiet like how they were the lucky ones they got Greece in the Draw (Greece was seeded) and not the opposite (We could have gotten Sweden-France-Iceland instead).
The Absolute state of Bobania.

>That proves nothing about u.

Greece vs Romania:
Games won: 7
Games drawn: 10
Games lost: 18
Greece at WC: qualified 3 times, best result: last 16

the absolute state of delusional '04 nostalgia bankrupt retards lmao any shitter team is lucky to have you and you will get rekt in the next WC playoff if Bosnia doesn't rape you first.

Why is there always ever 1 or 2 good teams in a group and everyone else is shit-tier?

>implying Iceland in the Euros wasn't great

fucking dumb americuck

Eriksen is an overrated shitter who plays for a choker club.

browse /hoc/ for 10 seconds

>There are just three Americans currently playing in the Premier League — Geoff Cameron, Brad Guzan and Lynden Gooch. And of those three, Guzan is joining Atlanta United in the summer while Gooch has been hurt and is playing for a club, Sunderland, that is likely headed down to the Championship next year.

For me it's Poland and I won't be surprised if they end up semi-finalists next year

>murricans talking football

Poland is garbage and will be lucky to make it out of the group

>Dutchies thinking they have a right to talk when they wont even qualify

like I give a shit about the Dutch NT

>current Dutch FIFA ranking: 31
>current Poland FIFA ranking: 10

We drew bosnia twice in the Groups and Belgium once in the group already. Also these statistics are from 1980 and maybe even before. Your team is already eliminated from the WC and you re just trying to hide your saltness. Sit down kid.

Coz thats how european qualification works. And that's what makes it hard. A mediocre team in Conmenbol or concacaf , if it has a mediocre run (like Beating Usa and Costa Rica at home and kicking the low Teams) actually has chances to qualify. And I have actual stats about conmenbol and mediocre runs ending up in qualification.
Qualification in Europe is hard. A mediocre campaign does not let any team qualify. You basically need a miracle if you are no powerhouse to qualify. And even if you re a powerhouse and end up second, you ll be playoffed with a random team and still qualify.