Sup Forums plays Europa Universalis 4

Help me roleplay through a game, lads. Help me pick a country.

I was thinking about playing Venice and removing kebab.

>Venetian Jews

Genoa desu

Pick Austria. It's OP

>not playing hoi4 and removing untermenschen

Didn't Genoa Jew too?

yeah but it's also no fun.

play venice(

Pick Japan
Remove kebab, hordes and chinks all the way to Novgorod

>there will never be a good 16/17th century strategy game

In single player Austria is usually willing to ally Venice.

I like to start taking the Morea and Romagna from the Pope, esp. if I can also get Ferrara involved in the war with the Papal State and take Ferrara and Romagna. Bosnia and Serbia are shit land m8, the only thing I really need from that area is Ragusa.

Venice is fun, Italy is OP as bullshit. Go to war with Byzantium the same time the Ottomans do so you can vassalize them and refeed them Constantinople after the Turkroaches trigger their event to raise its development, as well as the other cores. Tell the Pope to suck a dick by converting to Reformed for the extra missionary for conquering Rome and all that sweet trade dosh from your fervor.

I am gonna stay Catholic and go for Emperor as Italy if I play Venice.

war with pope? are u mad?

What's the issue?

Convert every single european province to sunni muslim

man i can't papal state is papal state.

If you do that make sure to take Rome last and you're at a tech level to immediately form Italy or all the Catholic cucks will be pissed off with you. Personally though Catholicism is for fags.

Ally Austria and Poland early on to take out the Turkroach. Also keep an eye on Aragon so you can bully Naples away from them and snag Sardinia. Venice has tons of opportunities to expand in every direction so you should never be at a loss for who to go to war with, but I wouldn't start gobbling up Italian clay until after the Shadow Kingdoms event because Austria is such a useful idiot.

>Italian idolater
come back to the true flock, catholic man.

Nigger, you need to upgrade your shit to HOI4

>come back to the true flock
y-yy-yyes

heretic please.

OP here: It's resolved. We are playing as the Serene Republic of Venice.

Shit start lads. Looks like we're going to have to ally France.

pick albania .fight in the mountains with Gjergj Kastrioti or Skanderbeg 6 5 6 ( serbian father + greek mother ) . restore orthodox bizantium

Expand into balcans. Wait until Italy leaves HRE. Annex everyone.

You can still buddy up with Poland. Lithuania's opinion means dicks since they're about to be Poland's bitch. Baguette won't be the best choice for your war on the Turks, but they're good to have in general.

We are sticking with our original plan of taking southern Greece and the Adriatic Coastline of Italy.

Should I jew out or help Albania?

Jew out

Help them out.

Why the fuck did you ally them? You have a core there.

Ye lol .. dident see they was allies ..

>MERCHANT STATE
lel... Just be Sweden instead.

I'm not allied to them. They are in my trade league.

user, why would you ally a piss-poor OPM that you have a core on that the Turkroaches hate? Pussy out and declare war on the Byzantines.

Oh shit. Do you get a truce timer if you disregard the call from a trade league member? Because you could attack and vassalize them while they are at war with the Ottomans, inherit the defensive war and call France in.
What did you end up doing?

If I answer this call I'll have at least 30k additional men from my allies + my 21k we would have 51k, and best time to kill ottos is at the start. I think I may go all in with Skanderbeg to kill the ottos.

Ah, trade league, that makes more sense. Well, if you think you can gather your men and go for it good luck to you. Just remember their navy will utterly defeat yours if it has a chance to scramble.

this is the defensive alliance against the ottomans.

That's how you defeat the ottomans, lads.

GG then. Enjoy your kebab clay. If I were you I'd grab the Byz cores to give to your future vassal.

Trade leagues are fucking great.
Such a good addition imo.

well? how is it going?

Even Byzantium is doing its part!

Next time try playing with MEIOU&TAXES.

You should play the Veritas and Fortitudo mod ameribro

Remove all kebab, even Bahmanis kebab.

heh, smart

Rule Venetia, Venetia rules the waves. Venetians never never never shall be slaves.

I can't stand people who write like this. This is reddit, the comment, and thanks to these people every single paradox game will be shittier than the last one.

You should have chosen Papal state and created The kingdom of god.

Still sorry for the second world war I see.

What shall Venice do?

Help

What? No, I mean the cutesy white guilt, "smell the opression", "white people discovered the world..." and so on. This is not a Sup Forums-tier comment, this is SJW self-deprecating humour. And these are the people to whom Paracucks are pandering with Women DLCs, with introducing more African nations, by making technology based on dem programs instead of simply geographic location.

Let them eat cake.

Fight it.

You must maintain this alliance until you are stronger.

help, but do nothing, france will win on there own.

Ah I see. I thought the review was a bit funny and didn't read into it so much.

Also, there were very significant female leaders in this period (which feminists conveniently ignore) but yeah the female advisors and stuff do get a little bit pandersome.

Actually if I were to make a women in history DLC I would include some sort of Harem mechanism for the Ottoman empire. Considering that by the end of the empire the harems basically ended up owning the sultan, I think this would be appropriate and relevant.

Actively help them to get dem favors you can use against Austria and so France doesn't get too weak.

They released it on the "international women's day". It was literally pandering. They also changed their logo to the rainbow.

I don't understand how SJWs got into a genre that is literally promoting white supremacy, but Paradox actively panders to them and because they keep dumbing down their games, even more of them get into it.
This is why I had to quit /r/eu4 and /r/paradoxplaza. It was full of cancer and even worse than the memeing faggots on /gsg/.

I tried to remove Ottomans with Serbia...
Serbia + Bosnia + Poland (and Lithuania), t*rks still managed to win the war

EU4 was my favourite game pre-HOI4 release. Turning the USA Fascist & invading Mexico is just too good to pass up.

I answered the call and Austria and Hungary immediately declared war on me so I went back in time to 1451 and switched allies to Poland-Lithuania. :^)

VIVA LA AZTLAN!

Pretty sure Aztlan is about to get BTFO in this picture.

So this is the new HOI4 ? It looks like EU...
Good thing, I couldn't understand the other ones