Who can beat the Patriots this year?

Who can beat the Patriots this year?

On the AFC side or all of the NFL? Because the AFC doesn't have anyone. The Xekeks and the Gnats might be able to meme on the Patriots, though.

> gnats with a aged manning and le gay crazy hair man.
No

> xekeks
No, they're getting exposed for low energy. The defense has a couple great seasons and now that offense is so bad and defense is mediocre.

The Lord works through Tom Brady. His will cannot be denied.

Falcons probably have the best chance again. They lost no one of importance player-wise and actually made some additions on the defense. They just need to learn to take the field goal instead of choking.

Kraft's check bouncing that he paid off the Goodell and the Refs with

The eagles.

Eli's autismo

>Losing

>gnats with a -4 score differential and barely positive season
>gnats with a 10-6 record vs the perfect season pats

>the Patriots have a losing record against the Panthers in the regular season
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA looks like New England's gonna lose to them

Stick to anime suzuki

Idiot

regular season lmao how about in the super bowl

Don't sleep on da fins

This guy.

they lost their offensive coordinator which is a big deal.

That must be a couple years old now, is Brady not .500 against the Broncos over the course of his career?

Poor Jags.

Jaguars will.

Pats will go 14-2 losing to the jest (they almost always slip up once against them) and to the raiders

They will then beat the raiders in the rematch in the afc title game and win the owl again

bank on it

JETS FULLY ON TANK MODE BABY LESSS GOOOO
BRINGING IN JOSH 'FORMER BROWNS QB' MCOWAN SO WE HAVE SOMEONE THAT REALLY KNOWS HOW TO LOSE

>tfw Atlanta native
Redemprion arc please, I cried after that game. Felt like I lost my grandma all over again

> 25-3

Oh boy

Shanahan was 90% of the reason they lost, the other 10% being Edelman for somehow catching that abominable """pass"""

>Stoolers