Go

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster
youtube.com/watch?v=tOgtMTaG1SY
freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First female president

Got American pigs killed who were overstepping their boundaries. Stay out of the middle east, assholes.

dduh. she has a vagina.

Telling Trump to delete his account. Sup Forums btfo

She helped us get out of benghazi

pantsuits

Married Bill Clinton.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Being Secretary of State

Over eighty years of dedicated government service.

This

Most popular cuck queen

Was married to a former president of the United States.

Fuck you turkroach.

SHE LICKS HUMA

Fort Marcy Park

Destabilizing Libya.

Well, she still is married to Bill but he looks kind of sickly now. Don't know how many years he has left in him.

first lady, secretary of state, important political figure. the first ever female to get this far in a presidential race.

She killed Gaddafi

only in Murrica you can both have sensitive Emails leaked and run for president

Trump 2016

Aren't Arabs also Caucasoid? That should account for something.

Seriously.....none

any of you dumb fucks could have handled the jobs she was assigned to

>If she wasn't married to Bill than you wouldn't even know her fucking name

Winning the presidency after committing well-documented acts of manslaughter and compromising national security.

has gotten away with murder multiple times

She has a vagggggeighna.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster

youtube.com/watch?v=tOgtMTaG1SY

pic related was given aids as an underage girl.

Surviving intense sniper fire in battle

First female president to commit suicide

See what I did there?

She's about to become the first female presidential nominee of a major party in our nation's history.

I guess commiting so many crimes and still being able to run for office counts as an accomplisment. A terrible one, t b h se n p a i

Getting child rapists off for crimes that they actually committed, and laughing about it, without being shot by the parents.

#1 Jewish puppet

>She's about to become the first female presidential nominee of a major party in our nation's history.

Do women really have it that bad in the U.S.? Most of the women I've met, even through workforce, seem to be doing much better than I am and I work harder than most of them tbqh fambam

1) Has vagina
2) Had the goodluck to hook up with a man who would become president.

she sucked president's dick

I bet you she is a biter and uses lots of teeth

That's it, guys, I'm now #MentallyHill

Women dont want equal rights, they want you to suffer and for them to be in total command.

Jews tricked them into wanting this, to ruin our society.

*then

Being the first woman to lose a presidential election

#HistoryMade

Also it's no secret that companies that are women run are doing pretty terrible - ie no innovation, no amibition, etc.

Let's just face it - women don't make good leaders. Why is the far left trying to shove it down our throats?

Getting Ambassador Stevens killed in Benghazi

Who is this semen demon

Not being arrested after all her bullshit

fpbp

For the most part, yes. But they're arrogant dicks who act like niggers when they go to other countries to have fun since they'd get beheaded for getting caught drinking in their own countries.

Ellen McCormack, Carly Fiorina, Gracie Allen, Margaret Wright, Roseanne Barr, Sonia Johnson, and Lenora Fulani are just a handful of the women who have run for office and fell flat on their face. Don't forget, shilldog lost the bid back in 2008 too.

Then again, I didn't actually expect anyone here to know ANYTHING about politics, this is just reddit shitposting central for red vs blue bullshit.

You are all literal foaming at the mouth retards in my minds eye.

The ESRB

First stroke victim to be nominated for presidential candidacy

Threw a guy in prison for making a video with the flimsiest justification she could find because she fucked up.

So she's held a bunch of positions that few women have held before. That's not an accomplishment in itself.

Fine,

Become the nominee then lose, you autistic pedant

sauce for audio recording pls

Yea, I got one for that too. 3000 business study, cant be argued against. The less women, the more effective your workforce. I also have the all woman business failure story if you want that, about how no one did any work and it was just endless dramas and catfighting.

freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/

The Hillary Tapes
Clinton tells of defense of child rapist in newly unearthed recordings
Tweet
Email
Hillary Clinton 2016 Facebook_Feature

BY: Alana Goodman Follow @alanagoodman
June 15, 2014 10:07 pm

LISTEN HERE

Newly discovered audio recordings of Hillary Clinton from the early 1980s include the former first lady’s frank and detailed assessment of the most significant criminal case of her legal career: defending a man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl.

>listen here

Being a woman.

Nobody has ever been a woman before.

NEETo, cheers babe

Cheeky cunt.

she got reverse cucked

that she has sold classified data to enemy nations and hasnt been executed or imprisoned yet

she made it this far with out jail time

Lying that she landed in Bosnia under Serb sniper fire
I wish I was there with a sniper, I would give her some "fire"

successfully buying the media off for so long

She has avoided indictment for a rather long time now

Not something she has accomplished yet (nor will she ever), stop trying to trigger me!

Her face triggers me, she looks like a demon.

Not being arrested yet

Getting cucked by a bj

Also my slava

You know what's really fucked up? I'm voting for her and I can't name much of anything she has done that didn't turn into a scandal. I just hope the party keeps her in line.

Is she going to be great? Fuck no. Better than Trump? Absolutely.

set up free email server that anyone could use

Got her own e-mail server.

Be honest pol-acks you don't have your own e-mail server and don't know how to get one.

>not voting for the fun option
come on burger why would you pick the dumb bitch

First post, best post. Making history in becoming president will only add to her legacy

Married bill somehow.

It would amuse me for a while. But when the reality of how badly he is going to fuck us sets in, it won't be so fun.

Please do not insult demons like that.
>captcha: 6666

Attempting to implement socialized medicine, but halting her efforts when she recieved a big contribution from the health insurance industry. This woman is the most power-hungry candidate I have ever seen, and it seems she will stop at nothing to make sure she gets in.

Good. We need that kind of passion from a president

Being the only president to have had sex with a former president.....that we know of.

>Attempting to implement socialized medicine, but halting her efforts when she recieved a big contribution from the health insurance industry.
hey you check if the above is true
if it is, there is your reason not to pick the satan lady

US domestic policy is run by the business elite so it doesn't really matter who wins. But on the foreign policy front she is pretty scary. I don't want people I know dying as pawns in Kissinger Lite's imperial wars.

I thought Huma liked weiner

I still wonder what would happen if Bill died while she was on the campaign trail. If she didn't drop out, and gave some "Bill would want me to keep going" shit she would look like an even bigger cunt than she already does.

Hol up hol up, I thought democracy was will of the people n shit :^)
U be sayin they kings?

How can she be better then Trump?

Hillary literally is scamming people and admitting it. How can she be less worse then Trump?

Still being kinda hot at 68.
Would hate fuck.

First presidential candidate to be under investigation by the FBI

shes got a vayingya

She needs the support of her party and acts accordingly. Trump never wanted it and as the nominee still hasn't got it. Trump is a rabid dog. His own party has no clue what to do about him. Sure, it may seem cool and edgy to support that but it means he is unaccoutable to seasoned leaders or the people.

That's because just not-enough and defective women go to work hard. Normal women don't have to work at all to have a good living. They can parasite men = being some kind of a higher class, just like ceo. Haven't you think about it? That's obvious, oh my.

So are ethiopians and somalians. It's just a phenotype you stupid cuck.

The parties are corupt fucke thme.
Hilary is the establishment, Hilary is the corruption.

How deeper can you get then Hillary if the presidential candidate is openly breaking laws and not giving a fuck?

If Hilary wins reality turns into a Simpson level parody of itself.

Agreed. You'd never be able to call them out on it. A lot of companies just hire some pretty young woman and use it as a sales tactic.

>She needs the support of her party and acts accordingly
Yeah, cause she was definitely kept in line as secretary of state...

First president to run the country from inside prison.

She helped Obama to destabilize the Middle east so that the Islamic State could be born.

We have a national debt thats multiplying daily. Trump at the very least has solutions to cut down on foreign exploitation and return jobs to the US.

What does Hillary have?

is that adam from workaholics?