Ameridiots ACTUALLY clap after movies

>ameridiots ACTUALLY clap after movies

youtube.com/watch?v=6y8Bq6I5OjU

Explain yourselves, amerifats. It makes you look retarded,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/feminist-conference-says-clapping-triggers-anxiety/
bbc.com/news/world-australia-36842731
youtube.com/watch?v=x3QtIdTxDqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews hide producers in the audience, so if you want more of a movie you got to clap loud and they'll fund similar products.

lmao
Is this real? I thought Americans clapping at the screen was just a Sup Forums meme

>amerclaps want more Nolan Batman movies

Why do non-Americans care about this?

Yes it's real

Yes this is a common occurrence

We want to know why you guys act like literal retards

>jews
Always with the jews, everything's their fault, I bet you not having a gf is also their fault.

This actually did happen once. At the end of Spider-Man, but I think it was because of that big ass American flag at the end.

>Women indoctrinated to fuck niggers
>AYOO HOL UP WITE BOI, Y YOO BLAME DA JOOS xDDD

The Jews are partially at fault, as is the vast majority of these guys being fat cunts.

>uses a pepe meme to complain about what Americans do

get creative and maybe we listen to you for once, kid

>clapping at the flag

Jesus Christ

>indians literally clap during movies

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c

If the movie is really great, you clap to express that. Probably only happens for like 3% of movies.

Sorry eurofags, this country isn't full of closeted homosexuals who are afraid to express themselves / be part of a community thing

Yes they clap everytime you use the lord's name in vain too.

The movie wasn't even over yet and they couldn't contain their clapping. Wow!!!

>saw Hacksaw Ridge Tuesday
>youngest person other than me is 50
>credits roll, including tribute to Doss
>old folks start crying, clapping

Honestly felt appropriate, and gave me feels after such a powerful movie.

We invented film you Yurofaggot.

I've seen this shit happen in Finland too, this fucking country is at least as retarded as the US.

>britbongs don't realize that applause is both a thanks to the performers and an expression of our enjoyment, and can serve as one in the absence of the other

Exactly. This is why we still have nice things and can legally defend ourselves, because we aren't so terrified of being politically incorrect that we give all of our rights away at the first request

How's the ban on paper clips treating you guys over in the UK?

>that screaming

alright americlaps this is much, much worse. I nearly forgive you

I'm sorry you live such a sad life that you have to make a thread about how a few other people clap

>m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/feminist-conference-says-clapping-triggers-anxiety/
>bbc.com/news/world-australia-36842731

Remember clapping literally triggers yuroshits and cuckstralians

100% jews fault.

>be me 2012
>senior year in hs
>never got laid, never been to a hs party
>get invited to one at the end of the year
>get drunk, see qtpi i have a crush on
>start talking, get things going
>play beerpong for the first time in my life, she asks me to be her partner
>I actaully play well, and we win. I sink 6 cups alone, not bad for first time
>we get closer, and drunker together
>finally we go outside to the pool area, and get comfy on a sunlounger
>we start kissing, and touching
>I am very excite
>she starts rubbing my dick
>and then pulls it out, and slide down to suck it
>she sees that I am uncircumsized, freaks out, tells me how ugly my dick is, smirks, and leaves
>I am in shock, hard, and on the verge of tears
>I dare not go back in the party
>I leave the place by jumping the fence, and walking home
>next monday at school I get dirty looks
>some guy makes a dick joke in class, everyone laughs, and looks at me

THE JEWS DID THIS!

Who are you clapping for? Yourselves? You need to clap to reassure yourself that it was worth the $40 all-told you spent to go to the cinema?

>mfw Europoors don't have a mandatory clapping quota per screening

Because it triggers a faggot like you and America is a land of trolls

>ameridiots don't realize that the actors in the movie aren't actually present in the theatre
>ameridiots can't even contain their own excitement from boiling over into spastic motions of colliding meatpaws

A land of people who look like trolls, sure

>the jews
>they give mah women to the blacks
>they force me to clap at the theater
>it's all their fault I'm so fat

Wtf are guys being held hostage buy the jews or something?

>americlaps
>furthermore it's fucking TDKR

>"Why are you laughing? Who are you laughing for? You really need to laugh to assure yourself the movie is funny?"
>"Why do you have tears in your eyes? Who are you crying for? You really need to cry to assure yourself the movie is sad?"

This is one of the most idiot thing I heard about the US

I mean how hard is it to wash your dick

I heard it was a crazy CEO (Keloggs I think?) who campaigned about how it was healthier and the whole thing came from that douche.

I can't see the appeal of a mutilated penis.

>Who are you clapping for? Yourselves?

Are you autistic?

I'm sorry she didn't want to lick the smegma off of your dirty high school dick

Crying and laughing are involuntary responses

Is... is clapping really involuntary for you ameridumbs?

why would I want to buy jews? where would I keep them?

Typical repressed European.

REMINDER

THIS CHOCOLATE TREAT IS BANNED IN AMERICA

Are you? Literally tell me what purpose clapping at the end of a movie serves other than to make you look stupid and create a great deal of obnoxious noise

And they have the audacity to complain about black people in cinema's

>Literally tell me

You were already literally told. You are literally autistic.

If the stars and stripes come onscreen then yes

They always do this type of shit.

Get on a plane in America and they all clap after the plane touches down.

I took an American friend on a double decker bus in London and when we were about to get off he started clapping and the whole bus started at him.

You know there is a thing called personal hygiene? That involves cleaning your body everyday?

>things that never happened

You just want to hate the jews, so you lie to me, shameful.

Well they could argue that on a plane it SORT OF makes sense, they are applauding the crew for whatever. But who the fuck do they applaud at a movie?!

GO DOOPIN MENTAL DOOPIN MENTAL

why do i have to explain yourself? americans already responded in this thread. clearly you want meme answers to circlejerk or something.

>He fell for the hygiene jew

Must be hard showering every morning, huh wagie?

>mfw more and more people are starting to clap after the movie where I live

It's awkward as fuck, because it's less than half of the place who does it, only to be met by stark silence from everyone else who wonders what's wrong with them.

I'm not american and I could understand clapping after a successful landing. The people who waited on you in the air and the guy who got you safely to your destination can actually hear your applause, and it's a "oh god we're alive" thing to a small degree. None of that applies to cinemas. Except the last thing, if you're American.

>Americans actually defending this.

Yeah, no. Only retarded redditor faggots do this, most likely millennials too. I can already imagine you fucking faggot betas clapping after a Marvel capeshit movie all awkwardly.

this is so fucking stupid

You just wouldn't understand. `

Hope you told these retards their responsibility for the white race extinction.

Are you retarded eurofag

You realize they have audio recorders they keep in the theatres right? What do you think they do? They record our claps and then show it to the directors and actors afterwards to show we appreciated their hard work and efforts on the movie.

It's called etiquette something non-American's wouldn't understand.

They like to pretend that they're cultured high-class people watching a live play, while being too stupid to ingest anything more than base-level romcoms and capeshit.

>They record our claps and then show it to the directors and actors afterwards to show we appreciated their hard work and efforts on the movie.

>he doesn't dance along to musicals!

youtube.com/watch?v=x3QtIdTxDqA

And here I've thought people who do the whole Rocky Horror Picture Show thing were annoying.

I went with my normie Chad friend. He fell asleep during the first half of the movie. Fuck him.

>normie chad """friend"""

I have normie friends and I've been on Sup Forums since '06. Sue me faggot.

Not saying that i like when people clap and cheer at the cinema but in the eurpoean film festivals, specially cannes film festival, it's just as bad or even worse

why are americans SO FAT AND RETARDED bros?

I mean look at their president.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICLAP
WHERE AT LEAST BUTTER'S FAT FREE
AND I WONT FORGET, THE MEN WHO DIED
TO BRING POPCORN TO ME
AND I'LL GLADLY SIT DOWN NEXT TO YOU
AND CLAP WITH YOU TODAY
SO THERE AIN'T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS FLICK
GOD BLESS THE USA

Clapping when the people who made the movie are around to hear it?! Yeah that totally is worse than clapping at a screen. Fucking weirdos.

They also boo if it's bad or start screaming at the screen during the movie

>mfw americans shoot during movies

>ywn enjoy life this much
why even keep breathing

based USA

They're just happy to be in out of the shitting street.

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $500, Alex.

>I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $500, Alex.

No. It happens. Every flight I've ever been on, everyone cheers and claps when the plane lands. Americans really do clap are pretty much anything.

This. No-one has American friends.

>americans
>etiquette

obama isn't fat

Obama is not your president anymore, mate.

D E S I G N A T E D

he's the president until January 20th.

I don't think Americans clap after planes land, I think you're lying about that.
(source: american who's never been on a plane)

>t. cheese dick

yuck.

clapping I can understand somewhat but whats with the "woo"s and shit wtf

Stop using the word "КИHO", dumb faggots.

you okay, mate?

whenever circum-fags make the washing excuse, it's pretty much confirmed they don't wash their own dicks.

The origin of shart in marts clapping is from /trv/ where a tourist was surprised that people clapped after a plane landed

To be fair, I wouldn't want to touch my dick either if it was all keratinised and had ugly brown discolourations all over it.

US born here who flies a few times a year. Never once has that ever happened to me.

Someone somewhere had this happen once and they think it's an American thing because they already hate Americans and will attribute any retarded thing they see once to them.

>the whole bus started at him.

started to do what?

Amerifat who flies 20+ times a year. Seen it once on a flight to London. The turbulence was very harsh and the plane was noticeably angled in its approach. Once we were on the ground, some people clapped for the pilot

I can confirm that Americlaps do clap when a planet lands. I can also confirm that Jews might sing Hava Nagila.

>I can confirm that Americlaps do clap when a planet lands

I don't think your mom getting out of bed is THAT noteworthy an achievement.

rude

Why is it banned? What is wrong with these people?

Because it reminds americans of some kind of weird sexual fetish that they have.