To pray is to accept defeat

>To pray is to accept defeat

its true, he is putting all his responsibility on God, whomst doesn't exist, if he does that. its a quite powerless thing to do

>worship is not on bended knee

>whomst doesn't exist
Nice bait.

God is real and he hates us.

u think god exists m8? got any proof to back that up?

My fedora's off guys.

Prayer is retarded. You can't ask God for anything - all that has happened, all that is happening, and all that will happen, is God's will. Your concerns are irrelevant.

If it is about praise, you do all the time as a Christian. Very insecure deity.

Prayer should essentially be meditation, contemplation, on your spiritual concerns. Which you can do at any point, without kneeling with your fingers clasped together.

that whole post was clinically retardation

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread, but I'm an atheist and I'm into zen, and I do think prayer is useful. Through MRIs and CAT scans, it's been shown that the mental state that devout Catholics enter in deep prayer is the exact same mental state that Buddhists enter in deep meditation, and that athletes enter when in "the zone." It's a mental state of basically intense focus, without distractions, when you react most naturally.

But more importantly, with deep prayer, you're devoting directed, focused thought toward what you want. Putting that much energy and focus into a goal HAS to be helpful for achieving that goal.

''''''''''spiritual'''''' anything is mental delusion

the powers that b is much superior than exmilitary

Yes we know

Catholic here, b. Gonna listen to This Heat's Deceit before bed.

If you have actual faith in the power of prayer and do so before an endeavour it's literally positive plasebo.

>Deceit
Good taste. I will say that ya should become Protestant though. :^)

The same could be said for so adamantly and proudly believing in something without any evidence.

well yeah thats what im getting at.
and its just delusional and beliveing in all this shit is actually unhealthy. for example its like escapism like watching a fictional movie. All this stuff just distracts from the real world problems and your shortcomings and mistakes.

But those lyrics make perfect sense. Worshiping only when you're down and praying is kinda like kissing ass left and right when you're short on money. God don't appreciate it (and christianity is sandniggerous cancer)

Genuinely interested, what is some basic /fedoracore/? I would guess anime soundtracks and certain kinds of metal but I'm not an expert

im guessin frank sinatra and jazz music

steam powdered giraffe

Coltrane

I am a God. I create it all. Who would I pray to? I am. Nothing can happen, I'm eternal. It is all for fun.

based god complexed user

Not a God complex. I know.

you are the beast you worship?

I'm eternal energy consciousness

At this point, these are most likely genuine answers.

What do you think you are?

typical paranoid relig-cuck

What? I'm .

you are an interesting fellow
perhaps a little conflicted

You think God doesn't exist? Got any proof to back that up?