Zombie apocalypse

>zombie apocalypse
>food and supplies are scarce

>she somehow gained 30 pounds in the few months since the governor saga

Other urls found in this thread:

undeadwalking.com/2015/11/14/the-walking-dead-masters-of-hiding-actress-pregnancy-alanna-masterson-sonequa-martin-green-tara-sasha/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grow the F*ck up.

She's JUST LIKE ME

Oh wait, actually Eugene is. Except Eugene is resourceful.

Woah, when did she get so fat?

I liked how her boobs jiggled when she ran, though. I guess she couldn't scavenge a bra.

>zombie apolcalypse
>somehow have a perfectly new leather jacket
>actually wearing it constantly in a no air condition world

Why doesn't she wear a bra? I'm not complaining, it just seems like when you've got tits that big and can be eaten at any time, you'd think she'd want her tits as secured as possible

when the actress had a baby. instead of writing her off or put her in the background until there is some consitency about her appearence the showrunners decided to give us an episode focussing on her. that's benioff&weiss tier retardation.

>stranded on a desert island for months
>limited resources
>still fat

Well, he maintained his body shape, this one just got fatter.

Holy shit. Wtf she's fat now.

What are you talking about? Negan? His jacket is damaged all over. Also it would be easy to keep a stockpile of perfectly new jackets, retard, especially when you're The Boss. And running around in a zombie hell hole without a jacket is kinda silly. If you're going to be autistic try harder please.

>supremely liked Eugene at first, but saw him as a realistic portrayal of a real neckbeard in Zompoc times
>good for the story, allowed to see someone grow and gain skills in survival and the mentality that allows for it again. Actually seemed to have some effort put into the character
>begins to become favourite character
>make him completely unlikable again through terrible writing

Name a more pointless character right now

>"This character is fat now get over it"
>"This character is a different race now, get over it"
>"This character is a disabled trans attack helicopter, get over it"

Funny how the autistic character is better at delivering comedy. It helps that his actor is a comedian. I think he even auditioned to be Bill Hicks in a biopic. Shit EVERY other female character is funnier than Tara. Don't know if I should blame the writing or blame the actress. I think I'll definitely blame the fat pig.

did you watch the show, they found a bunker full of food, and made this fatass responsible for all of it.

leather jacket is the best armor for zombies, its impossible to bite through

Plus, weren't they all dead anyway? So he could be as fat as he wanted.

You grow the fuck in

grow up you virgins

get over it

I always say this too. leather jacket is great. fuck wear a helmet too. Not that walkers are deadly anymore. I remember season 1 and 2 they'd bite the shit out of you. now they are like slow turd balls.

First walker on show actually ran. the little girl

A fat fuck actually gets paid to swing her swill at the camera and it gets called entertainment ahahaha

This is the world we live in now. People too afraid to tell their actresses to lose weight for a role that demands it.

How did she gain so much weight?

alcohol

she had 6 months to lose weight

She had a kid. She also had 5 months or so between having the kid and filming to lose the weight

prego and no nutritionist

I'll have what she's having.

In this show zombies can teae through horse skin like butta. Leatheer jackets aren't gonna do shit.

a kid?

Bane?

Grow the fuck up you nerd loser virgin ASSHOLES!!!1

this
with losing about 2 lbs a week, 8 lbs a month for 5-6 months she could have easily lost it

nope, gotta make having a kid excuse like you are doing some incredible feat that no one would understand

If it gives mad gains like that.

Reminder that being pregnant is no excuse to become a bloated hog, especially when looking good is a big part of your job.

she had a baby and did not lose weight.

Forgot pic.

Wow Tara looks like THAT?

>I think he even auditioned to be Bill Hicks in a biopic.

I just assumed he was one of Bill's many lovechildren

Did the episode solve Heath's status and I missed it, or did it just stop giving a fuck halfway thru?

>wanting to be fat

Nigger do you honestly think any one of us fatasses wants to be fat? I'm on a goddamn 1,000 calorie a day diet and am hungry all the time because I don't want to be fat any longer.

That's why this fat acceptance thing is a fucking sham. Nobody that is fat actually wants to be fat. Nobody. Except maybe fetishists.

some retarded sites buzzfeed like were like "how did WD managed to hide Tara pregnacy"
you have to be blind to not notice it ...

On the other hand, Sasha's actress was pregnant WHILE FILMING and I never even knew until an user pointed it out the other day

>next episode will be a heath episode

He's alive but missing. He'll show up next episode carting back a truck full of fried chicken and grape drink to solve their food problem

It would be extremely rewarding to give this bitch a brutal death. Really, it would. Most people hated her in Season 6 and now that Season 7 is making people mad in general she's REALLY hated now.

Kek

nah >:D

enough with the filling episodes i want the plot to advance now !

I have no idea what you're talking about.

THICC

she's le witty quip girl now. she'll be around for a while for comedy relief because apparently that's her character's thing now for some reason.

It's always been her thing, majorly. Her first line was "FIST BUMP?" to the Governator. She's expendable. You've got Eugene, you've got Negan, you've got Simon, you've got Gregory, you've got King Ezekiel and his men in tights.

undeadwalking.com/2015/11/14/the-walking-dead-masters-of-hiding-actress-pregnancy-alanna-masterson-sonequa-martin-green-tara-sasha/

That's because Donald is a billionaire. Diet Coke is a thin white girl staple.

disgusting. looks like she has a tumor

That faggot's gonna eat his burger with a knife and fork

He's still right though

He isnt thin though

he had his staff take the picture then had a chef make him some real food

DIET COKE

>TIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKK

hes not drinking it

You know that makes him a silly bitch and a tool, right? A good goy at that.

see what you mean
but he's president, image is everything
even his kid was only acting tired so it could give his dad an human side

no kid after year 10 has so little restraint in such an important moment, even dead fucking tired

also kid is a bad actor and overdid it

> tfw you will never be the first zombie to bite into Tara's bulging tits as she moans helplessly underneath you, trying desperately to stab you in the brain before you bite down on her wrist, infecting her with the seed , pumping it through her veins, eating her breasts flesh, your teeth scooping it away like cottage cheese as you rip her apart, blood pouring over her tits and belly as you rip it open, pulling our her intensitnes, feasting on the female form as she gurgles and chokes on her own blood, begging for mercy, but you know not mercy, only hunger.

Seek help.

that's proving the point, that weight is the matter of genetics.
Checkmate.

That's why she always volunteers to go scavenging. She's stuffing her face the whole time she's out there.

Twinkies have a shelf life of 2,000 years.

I want to play with those big heavy tits

god her tits were all OVER the place

>be a lesbian
>have a baby

Huh?

This didn't arouse anyone else?

In real life you mong

I wanna slap her titties around

Lazy people want to be fat.

>tfw I get up every morning to do an intense 2 hour cardio/calisthenic workout followed by heavy lifting for two hours in the afternoon just to stop being fat

If it didn't get me naturally high, I would quit.

Cannibalism bro

t. Rob Kirkman

lazy faggot

>shitty fucking piece of shit dyke cunt who just went on a supply run for two weeks, literally found nothing, STARVED, and nearly died gained weight

>shitty fucking piece of shit high school bully-tier leader of everything who gets all the food he wants from any colony is grossly thin and looks like he's dying

This show is so lazy with its world building it's laughable.

dude my girl has DDD, I have never been able to find a bra that both fits her tits and around her body. she is skinny but still...
large enough bras are hard to find and don't fit well.
we have gone to stores for plus sizes where they fit bras and they can't help. they literally send business to other places.

I know she (twd character) is fat but I only recognized her because of her massive jugs and I love them now. hopefully she looses weight and keeps the tits. I'm now hoping her tits become the series. just negan zombies and her tits.

This episode just proved that women are not and simply cannot be funny in any situation. The forced attempts at humor did not work at all. Why are they so boring?

can someone post the appearance change comparison? i dont watch

but muh strongk women

>Plus, weren't they all dead anyway?

hello, LA times journalist

Exercise won't make you skinny. Eating less will.

The picture is obviously a joke. Large fries, Big Mac, diet Coke, knife/fork rolled up.

No not really. Of course the fag is going to get silverware no matter the meal. If the stewardess forgot the basics of her easy job she'd be fired.

he's admitted he's a bit overweight desu, based Don aint got no time for cardio

Why is it dudes accept they are fat because they love eating and cbf working out

but for some reason girls can't and try to pretend that there is nothing they can do about it and accuse everyone of fat shaming them

>cbf
do you really have to do that? fucking nigger. did you feel limpwristed while typing like a teenage girl?

You know there are fat people i n africa right now with no food right

>Exercise won't make you skinny.

Well, how do you eat it? With your hands?

It won't fucking hell read the sticky.