USA USA USA

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/10/bike-theft-oregon-walmart-thief-lassoed-cattle-rancher
>Be Mexican bike thief in America
>Get lassoed by a helpful cowboy passing by and held without further injury until the police can arrive and nonlethally arrest you for property theft

Noice

I want a painting of this picture

It's like a dream, God I love this country

Good job rancher

How do you know he was Mexican? Mexicans dont usually steal bikes.....

This is from leddit isn't it?

looks like nigger legs in the picture

>Oy vey, I can't believe this white male klansmen is about to lynch this poor POC! Call the SPLC!

This weeks most American award goes to....

That's great. I would love to see a video. I bet that dindu was screaming threats the whole time, trying to act tough while completely incapacitated and BTFO.

Or howling like a bind animal

bump

Glorious

but it's just a rope, can't he just take it off and run? it's just a lasso noose, i imagine. maybe crippled by the sheer humility of it.

>humility
humiliation.

“I wasn’t going to catch him on foot. I just don’t run very fast.” He added: “I use a rope every day, that’s how I make my living. If it catches cattle pretty good, it catches a bandit pretty good.”

Give this man an eagle medal or something

Nice, really nice.
Made me want to eat a burger and drink a gallon of coke.

He can't untie it unless the rancher gives him slack. The saddle has a "horn" that you can tie the rope to, and then you let the horse do the pulling.

That is why the dindu was holding on to the tree. Plus dindus hate animals of all types. The horse probably scared the shit out of him.

great way to start this day

ah, of course.

Is it a dindu or mexican?

>Victorino Arellano-Sanchez

Yep. I have ropers in my family and their precision with a lasso is really impressive.

The whole sport of it all is that you and a partner on horseback catch some young calfs that are let loose in an arena. So they get really good at hitting shit with the lasso.

Is there a difference?

So American.

>When the thief dismounted and tried to flee on foot, Stepp watched as the cowboy lassoed him by the ankle. The thief then grabbed a tree and held on to it until the police arrived. “Best day of my life,” Stepp said.

>angry embarrassed taco niggers trying divert the blame

He was a brown criminal that's all that's important