Which one of them have the best generation right now?

Which one of them have the best generation right now?

Chile doesnt have the luxury of having physical giants in their team and yet they won trophies, you tell me

The one that actually win titles.

neither are good so what's the point of this thread

Chile; they've won something

Belgium's biggest accomplishment ever is either World Cup semifinalists (1986) or finalists in the Euros (1980), and they haven't been able to beat that

Our players are great but our NT is unconvincing. A bit like england

At least your team has nice attacking flair to it,unlike England atm

Belgium hasn't won shit. They should have won the Euros last year with their talent level but did the most Belgium thing ever- got ran over by some Europeans from a far off land.

Chile at least has trophies.

As a team, Chile. Individually, Belgium.

Belgiums players are way better, Chile has 3 top players. Belgium has at least 15 who would start for Chile. But their coaches are shit and they underperform

I think the issue is that your players are very scattered. Kinda like england. If you look at Germany 2014, for example, most of their players played in Bayern and Dortmund. Spain 2010, Real and Barca. Most great NTs are like that.
Our players are not as good individually but they played together in their clubs before going to international teams, but I don't think there are any Belgium NT players who play together in any team at all.

Yeah, I guess you're right

>trophies
jej

I would kek hard if Chile actually won a WC with a team composed by Colo-Colo and U. de Chile players.

Alderweireld, Vertonghen and Dembele, Kompany and KDB, Hazard and Courtois. But yeah, it would be nice if they all played in a few clubs

dont be mean to chile-kun

>Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Dembele and Nainggolan
>played together in the Beerschot academy
>most joined Ajax and three of them are still playing at the same club
>Wanyama, also a former Beerschot player, adapted quickly but isn't Belgian
That's the spine of the team. If Kompany isn't injured he'd probably play and he's often playing in a three CB system now

Also, Lukaku will most likely rejoin Chelsea and if they hadn't sold KDB the attack could have had plenty of club chemistry as well. 2/3 is very decent.

>Goymany in 2014
>back 4 had defenders from 4 different clubs in most games
>Khedira didn't play at the same club as Kroos and Lahm/Schweini (Kroos left years ago)
>front 3 from 3 different clubs
Lahm was Robben's right leg. When he was moved back to RB there wasn't much club chemistry. Because there were no fullbacks the alternative was much worse.

5pa1n in 2010 also had less club chemistry than you'd think. Still they had a bit more than Goymany.

The Chilean NT is basically Colo Colo 2006 + U. de Chile 2011

>gyp thinks euro '16 is a legitimate trophy

TOPLEL

>Our players

Chile play with their heart and arent afraid of anything

Belgium is a bunch of arrogant lazy cunts who will do the strict minimum to win. Of course we failed.

/thread.

Our NT are bunch of faggots.

Belgium is pretty much a non-team. its the bruxelle XI.
It's just a passport farm.

There is literally envy among our players. They should remove some "big" players to the bench and let people like Kums or Fokket play(not a buffalo, just using those names because they were the first to pop into my head) What those type of players lack in skill they make up in working for the team. There is no balance at the moment, they all think they're hot shit.

They're not European and spoiled
do you see Alexis or Vidal doing anything? No, because they are spoiled
The players with heart are still playing in the Americas, those are the true warriors that have catapulted Chile into glory

Belgium has a national team that is almost entirely made up of non-Belgium players. Of course they won't play together well and never will.

Chile on the other hand has a NT that is 100% chilean and 100% proud to play for their country.

Fuck it, going for the rant.

It all starts with the fucking anthem. Look at any fucking country. they fucking sing the national anthem from the top fo their lungs because they're proud to play for their country. Most of our NT dont even know the lyrics. Bunch of fucking mercenaries. And i swear to God i do not understand what any coach sees in Witsel. all he does is slow down the pace of the game. Fucking starting with Fellaini and Witsel on your midfield. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This generation will amount to nothing and Belgium will once again fade away in to irrelevance. I wish it wasn't so but it probably will be our reality.

they are all ethnic chileans as opposed to ethnic belgians or what lol

>harzard
>captain

JUST

That's right though. The only ethnic Belgians are playing defense. But you don't win a cup with good defense, you win a cup because of intelligent midfield players and strikers. And the only players they have there are North Africans and literally sub-saharan Africans. These players are not intelligent enough to memorize and create good tactics and identify the enemy tactics.

>Hazard
>Mertens
>Brownie

STILL S E E T H I N G

is Belgium a country?

>ethnic Belgians
>ethnic Chileans
I was making a joke, these don't exist.

I still don't understand how the fucj Chile can be so competitive. Most of their players play for smaller clubs and are not very successful on club level.

>most of them play Libertadores every year, which by itself is more "fierce" than CL
>sudaca pride and bantering opportunity with the neighbors come into play
>also they know that they will be able to score any pussy and sponsor contract they want for the remainder of their lives

because our players love their country, they aren't a bunch of mercenaries imported from every part of the world like europe nts

If Spanish didn't import themselves to Mapuche women you would have no national team at all lmao

They know each other since childhood, are nationalists and have been around good coaches since their early careers.

Most of them have in the team since and know and trust each other capabilities, which is essential in a team based game.

Also they are competitive, before Chile was crap and now they have a real opportunity to win cups so they try and keep trying.

very nice joke indeed mehmeht

at least they were created with consensual coitus between a nice european explorer and local woman, you were created being bastards of barbarians

>do you see Alexis or Vidal doing anything? No, because they are spoiled

>whaaaaaaaa
>literal who players
>pls gib relevance
faggot waffle go akbar yourself

>the only ethnic Belgians are playing defense
>Hazard, Mertens, De Brown
>intelligent midfield players and strikers
>cuckmany unironically can't produce a striker since nigger klose
>De Brown destroys bundes and ends season as best player
>Belgium play 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2 and this spastic wants to play without Nainggolan-Dembele/De Brown in midfield
Achmed cuckmany are BLACKED. Your schlampe just want ficke ficke.

>CHI
>CHI
>CHI
>LE
>LE
>LE
>VIVA CHILE!

They dont sing the anthem because their is no belgian identity

dumb wafflecucks

>2016
Portugal didn't sing their anthem

>2014
Germany didn't sing their anthem with any conviction or they'll be called racists

>2008
>2010
>2012
Spain didn't sing their anthem

>1998
>2000
France didn't sign their anthem

Dat's bc we a SUPERIOR race, muthafucka