If Trump loses and this fucker tries to run against Hillary in 2020...

If Trump loses and this fucker tries to run against Hillary in 2020, we're going to vote for the witch just to fuck this son of a bitch, right?

The Republican tears when their golden boy gets pounded in the ass and the entire party becomes irrelevant will be worth it.

>we're going to vote for the witch just to fuck this son of a bitch, right?

the future of your country isnt a school yard

grow the fuck up

i bet you are against #NeverTrump but you are advocating a #NeverRyan movement 4 years before its even a thing without knowing that it will ever be a thing

Why are blind Trump cucks so retarded?

>Paul Rryan

Who voted for this slimy cunt, "i didn't want to pass the omnibus bill!".

Sure cunt, only nice thing about you is your hair.

God damn I hate this dem plants face so fucking much.

Paul Ryan is a hunk.

USA won't exist after such a situation so don't worry about voting

why is this fag such a big shot?

This election cycle has pretty much already destroyed the Republican party, but they still probably haven't learned their lesson yet.

If trump wins it'll destroy both parties since democrats rely on political correctness to survive and if they get BTFO they won't have anything.

>vote
kek

German bro is right, some Trump fags are just as bad as the leftists they claim to hate

While I do not agree with him on politics, I do appreciate him helping to reintroduce facial hair into American politics.

Is that the guy from nightcrawler?

How many elections do you think the GOP has left before they will need to evolve on certain social issues to stand a chance? Some members of the party are starting to do so, and many others are already trying to distance themselves from Trump.

>implying they'll be any point in voting after 30 million Mexicans become card-carrying democrats, and the floodgates are opened for muslim immigration

is that reviewbrah's brother!?

oh my god

ashley j????

Bring it on.

The people who want a Ryan presidency are also content with a Hillary presidency

I would hope Trump opened the door to more people like him jumping into the fray. Nominating Paul Ryan would mean the last year meant nothing.

If Trump loses I imagine the PC pussification and demonization of white men will get worse and the economy will continue to stagnate so we will get someone more extreme than Trump

We vote for Kanye.
But Trump isn't losing so we shouldn't even entertain that thought.

This thread is a pretty good indicator of how unserious the Trump people are.

If Trump loses you need to start killing people, not planning your next move in a representative democracy you can't win in.

There's no difference between the two anyway.