I member

I member

they're so cute

This shit was never funny

They didn't show up last episode did they?

Was this pure Sup Forums footfu kino?

Member when South Park was funny?
Member Kenny?

This is some horrible unfunny uncreative shit.

i want to fuck a memberberry

This and the repeated rick rollings are the most unfunniest gags this season.

Ooh I member Rick rolling. You member?

I enjoyed the member berries arc.

Why do Trey and Matt push this shit when they refuse to use Crab People when they were actually hilarious

Member Snowspeeders?

They know their demographic is preteens.

I think it's pretty funny their called "member berries", "member" being slang for penis and berries, well you get it.

They could make Crab people behind this or reveal it was just another experiment from the reality tv show aliens. Either way, they're fucked since the rest of the season's arc was supposed to coincide with Hillary Clinton's victory which fucked up their plans.

So did this episode pretty much acknowledge that the season long story format is garbage? Is there hop it will go back to the way things were?

>take a week off to rewrite the episode
>it's still terrible

Are we witnessing the Simpsonifaction of South Park?

i'm sure thinking Sup Forums used to be better is mostly nostalgia but i'm also sure there wasn't unironic south park threads a few years ago. fuck off and focus on your schoolwork

I was 100% convinced it would be the plant aliens considering you can see one in Gerald's office as he's trolling but then I remembered it was just the stunt of a reality TV show.

You're all just a bunch of critics. So hateful of everything new. typical Sup Forums. I think South Park will always be funny because Matt and Trey have nerve, and they call people on their BS. Simple as that.

Member berries are funny, get over it.

this season and the last one are so fucking dreadful

>first mideason where SP "endorse" trump values
BEST SEAZON EVAAA
>second mid-season where SP return to his libertarian/lib values
EWW DREADFUL SHOW. CANCELLATION WHEN

don't change Sup Forums

>implying South Park is political
Matt and Trey are libertarians, yes, but wtf. no

As a reminder Trey & Matt hate doing South Park now, but are into Comedy Central til 2019.