DUDE DARTH VADER BUILT C-3PO AND R2D2 WAS HIS BEST FRIEND LMAO

DUDE DARTH VADER BUILT C-3PO AND R2D2 WAS HIS BEST FRIEND LMAO

DUDE BOBA FETT'S DAD WAS ORIGINALLY EVERY SINGLE STORMTROOPER LMAO

DUDE DARTH VADER WAS AN IMMACULATE CONCEPTION LMAO

DUDE MIDICHLORIANS LMAO

DUDE OOBAA LMAO

Dude, it's called poetry

What was wrong with Jango Fett being the template for the clone army?

Exactly! They need to keep this clown away from the franchise forever forward. He has obviously lost his fucking mind. In fact the first three should be pulled out of canon entirely, and redone.
Oh and you forgot FRANKENVADER! I choked on my popcorn when that happened........

So why exactly did Watto not execute Ani for stealing parts from his shit shop?

It rhymes

>MIDICHLORIANS

I mad

DUDE VADER CARED ABOUT CP30 LMAO

>Stormtroopers are clones
Opinion discarded right there. How about you pay attention next time before posting your shit on Sup Forums

“They looked at the stories, and they said, ‘We want to make something for the fans,’” Lucas said. “They decided they didn’t want to use those stories, they decided they were going to do their own thing. … They weren’t that keen to have me involved anyway — but if I get in there, I’m just going to cause trouble, because they’re not going to do what I want them to do. And I don’t have the control to do that anymore, and all I would do is muck everything up,” he said. “And so I said, ‘OK, I will go my way, and I’ll let them go their way.’”
"For the past 35 years, one of my greatest pleasures has been to see Star Wars passed from one generation to the next. It's now time for me to pass Star Wars on to a new generation of filmmakers. I've always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me, and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime. I'm confident that with Lucasfilm under the leadership of Kathleen Kennedy, and having a new home within the Disney organization, Star Wars will certainly live on and flourish for many generations to come. Disney's reach and experience gives Lucasfilm the opportunity to blaze new trails in film, television, interactive media, theme parks, live entertainment, and consumer products."

I said originally you fucking retard

Learn to read

The term "immaculate conception" does not refer to a virgin birth, but rather the birth of the Virgin Mary who was born without original sin.

Learn more about christian theology and its role in society, retard.

Star Wars is aimed at children. George has always said this.
the only people who get upset about it have autism.
so what score on a scale of 1 to 100 are you on the spectrum?

>Learn more about christian theology and its role in society, retard.

Lmao no thanks you fucking faggot.

>Star Wars is my baby, not theirs. I enriched their childhoods and all I get is hate. Without Star Wars their lives would be as empty as outer space.

- George Lucas radio interview in 2011.

Did he actually say this?

Midichlorians were stupid but they were also a very minor thing. Ask a normalfag SW fan if they even know what they are, they won't, because they were hardly brought up.

The fetts being included in the story at all was fanservice but I don't see the problem with the stormtroopers being clones of Jango.

The others are fine as well.

>Being willfully ignorant of a major social and cultural inspiration.
Your loss, pleb.

>It's December
>Sup Forums is /sw/ again

TIS

THE

TEASON

>Star Wars is aimed at children. George has always said this.

George lucas has a very revisionist sense of reality.

The OT was aimed at EVERYONE.

>giving a shit about bronze age jewish fairytales

I shiggy.

We need generals boards for Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

Literally kill yourself

Star Wars posting is literally the best thing about this board. December is Sup Forumskino

>DUDE DARTH VADER WAS AN IMMACULATE CONCEPTION LMAO

Who cares. It's all fiction anyways.

>The OT was aimed at EVERYONE.

Yes, stories about magic laser swordsman are super mature and appealing to all ages.

>super mature and appealing to all ages
These are not opposing concepts.

Rejecting what you view to be childish does not make you an adult.

There would still be star wars shitposting just not as much

CIRCLES

WITHIN

CIRCLES

A young Director named JJ Abrams, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped Disney hunt down and destroy the franchise. He betrayed and murdered my movies.

It's up to JJ Abrams son, Henry Abrams, to create a new sci-fi action space opera franchise that exceeds SW in quality and commercial success and bring order back to the world of blockbuster movies.

ITT

But was he a good friend?

Edgy~

no

delete this

I didn't mind that addition desu

Midichlorians did fucking nothing wrong.

Yoda: "Life creates it, makes it grooow."
>this is fine yes yes
Qui Gon: "Microscopic living things creates it, makes it grow."
>CHILDHOOD ROOOONED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rest of the prequel shit is shit though. Carry on.