What the fuck is this? Is this even meant to be believable anymore?

What the fuck is this? Is this even meant to be believable anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

delightfulcommunications.com/services/personal-branding-consultant/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Konnie Huq is the archetypal woman who looks very, very good on the outside, when she is not yours.

When she becomes yours however you notice that

*She always has fecal particles on her anus, doggy sex is unpleasant as you get the stench of her feces particles whafting up your nostrils

*She has unsightly hairs growing from unusual places - her toes, in her ears and big thick black ones on her back

*Saggy breasts

*Bossy and opinionated

*Rude parents who look down on you even although you are white and they are fucking shitskins

To any single man reading this just please know that you are a champion and no one shall ever break your spirit!

KEK!

>believable

This show may not be for the autistic, OP.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of "social media consultant" already exists. They might not have it all graphed out like they do on the show, but I'm pretty sure this is a real job, and meetings like this really happen already.

Depends on the episode

Famous people or celebrities have had people like that for decades. Modern political campaigns are built around such people.

delightfulcommunications.com/services/personal-branding-consultant/

First google search result.

This show is getting worse. Why is Chastain slumming making this dumb shit.

Fuck I want to choke this bitch and this edgelord brother is even worse.

>Chastain
It's Hendricks are you faceblind?

the first episode was pretty meh aside from BDH being a semen demon

second episode had a neat idea but the "game" could've been more imaginative. third episode was really good. haven't watched the rest yet.

Did they really have to go full retard with complex looking bees and "3d printer nests"?

it's a real job for celebrities/public figures. many large corporations have social media managers as well. it's only a matter of time before they enter the private sector (if they haven't already)

it's an analogy, with the attacking bees representing the internet "hive"mind. not everything is meant to be taken literally

>*She always has fecal particles on her anus, doggy sex is unpleasant as you get the stench of her feces particles whafting up your nostrils
I never dreamed it would be this way
I thought it would be bliss, not a struggle to avoid retching
Almost makes me want to never do it

Black Mirror isn't meant to be believable.

Each episode is a fairytale.

Why does this episode trigger Sup Forums so bad? Because its a comedy and they fail to realize it? Or because Chastain gets blacked?

every goddamn thread.

Celebrities and big business IS the private sector. Public sector is government.

>Tfw black and only ever dated redheaded women

I think blondes are criminally overrated, but a natural redhead is pretty much god's perfect creature.

Except for the dudes most of those I've seen look like real potato islanders

The main reason I like the episode it's because it's a comedy with a pseudo good end.
Could be shorter though.

Guaranteed replies

???

The post is innocuous. Are you telling me that you're a heterosexual that doesn't enjoy redheads?

Dalls Bryce Howard IS A FAT UGLY PIG FUCK YOU

Ding! Read this if you are interested.

>tfw stole hot light skinned black girl from her black football player bf in college
were even now

This isn't a zero sum game familia.
You wanna double team a redhead with me this weekend

ok mayne. the thing is though redheads arent exotic to me, she has to be hot and redhead. nah meen?

they're called PR firms

>watching Charlie Brooker shove his sybolism and metaphors down your throat and expect you not to be sick everywhere

This show has no fucking subtlety, its so fucking cringey

Are you face blind dip shit? It's Bryce Dallas. She was EVERYWHERE talking about how she gained weight for the role.

what if i like feces and saggy breasts?

Let's hear about the last two shows you enjoyed, then I'll decide whether your post deserves a reply in the first place.

Its because it hits too close. Not only is this the most probable of all episode, its already happening withing communities like twitter and instagram. And we all know that we would be 2.0-3.0 losers. This episode actually triggered me too.