What is best NIN album and why is it a The Slip?

What is best NIN album and why is it a The Slip?

*blocks your path*

Im going with Downard Spiral dud.e
Slip is just similar to basic rock and roll, with industrial sounding guitar tones

It's The Slip because

With tracks like Lights In The Sky, Head Down and Four Of Us Are Dying, I disagree

I remember Lights being really gud, oh yes

Don't forget about Echoplex, 1,000,000 and Letting You. Entire album is great

ghosts desu

I really think that NIN's The Slip/Ghosts era was the best one

nahp, I feel tracks on Broken, TDS, and The Fragile are just better for the most part

The Fragile will probably always be the best, but I got tired of TDS and Broken, probably listened to them too much

out of the way

....WIPE THAT LOOK OFF YOUR FACE

>trent's basic bitch albums

>Year Zero
>Basic bitch

>ok at least Hesitation Marks

REEEEEEE

>Fixed
>4
>The Slip
>Year Zero

Pleb

I didn't post that one, but I disagree with it too.
Only basic bitch albun would be With Teeth, and I srill like that one

Rip, was a pretty good project

its very much basic bitch
Verse - Chorus - Verse
kind of simple shit

Fixed is extremely hit or miss, with the misses outweighing the hits
The Slip has some good songs but overall just feels like B sides Trent had laying around from the past few years
Year Zero had some great songs but also some not so great ones and overall pretty cringey lyrics

I'm just listening to Find My Way and I gotta disagree.

Album following verses and choruses doesn't make it basic bitch, Hesitation Marks is much more interesting instrumentally.

Most NIN is verses/choruses, The Downward Spiral is too from like one or two exceptions, wouldn't call that album basic bitch either

its like watered down TDS
its very narrow between the verse and choruses. Its basically a pop album at this point

>Watered down TDS
It doesn't sound anything like that, the album has millions of layers and grooves hidden under surface. No album sounds like Hesitation Marks, same way no album sounds like Year Zero

It has still plenty of its weird moments like Running, In Two, Black Noise. It is accessible, sure, but it doesn't give up upon experimentation which the album has plenty of

accessable is not a good thing for me. Any pop album could throw in some silly sound effects and synths user

Accessible doesn't mean pop, Hesitation Marks is electronic album. It surr as fuck isn't generic Pop

Y'know that Trent was toying with accessibility and strange elements since the start?

an electronic album doesn't have much vocals, and its certainly doesn't follow verse-chorus pop structure user jfc

>Y'know that Trent was toying with accessibility and strange elements since the start?

he was toying with making literal pop music because he wanted easy $$$ ?

>LITERAL pop music
no

I can't fuckin tell the difference

TDS. I'd say The Fragile if it was only the left side (not that I don't like the tracks on the right side, but the left side's tracklist was perfect in album format).

I agree about both

>hesitation marks
>8
wrong