Bonus

>white socks

Is that carpet?

looks like shit

white people?
it's not abandoned?

youtube.com/watch?v=mEN498DRDpY

People could smoke inside?
>Sir! You have to stand 6,000,000 feet from the door to smoke! You're giving everyone in the store cancer!
But those 8 trucks parked right in front of the entrance, simultaneously spewing exhaust fumes, are not a problem.

>inb4 degenerate smoker
I don't smoke, I just find the crusade against it, and many of the additional laws and additives to packaged cigarettes as a result of the crusade, ridiculous and more harmful to the problem.

Also, it doesn't look like a shit hole bazaar like many malls do now.

Looks pretty peaceful for a country then in the throes of the crack cocaine epidemic.

This is another mall not too far from the OP in 2016

What happened?

This

I think smoking sucks, but people freak out too much about it.

A few years ago i was at a local bar drinking on the patio and some bitch next to us got all pissed off at the server because the patio wasn't non smoking. Keep in mind this is all while she was pouring booze down her throat and breathing in all the emissions from the cars driving past on one of the busiest streets in town.

Gmafb

I notice that I want to fuck the kid in the green shirt.

White people are "gentrifying" inner cities and moving away from the burbs.

Cigarette smoke smells like shit. Car exhaust smells like garbage also but there is a slew of regulation in car emission.

online shopping

i don't get it. apart from the carpet and a slightly different style in clothing it's all the same

>online shopping

This and walmart.

I prefer the more technical term "dedindufying."

green shirt's nice tight ass is now ruined.

Not in America. People justvstopped going to malls.

>go to local shopping mall
>it's full of niggers
Back to buying everything online for me.

>Carpet in public places
Disgust

Online shopping, walmart, and feral dindus.

>DURRRRRR DURRRRRR muh niggers

No you dumbasses it's technology you can buy whatever the fuck online and cheaper. Niggers just go here more today because they can't afford computers.

>tobacco bad
>marijuana is fine

This is what I don't understand.

Malls are overpriced anyway.

Go wrap your lips around an exhaust pipe and let me know how that works out

If I had trumps money, I would buy it and restore the structure. Then I'd put an indoor pool on the bottom floors and some diving boards off the second floor. The possibilities are endless after that.

Am I the only one experiencing raging nostalgia right now? Why couldn't I live in a time without niggers? Literally every problem I have right now is because of niggers.

at least the asians that populate our malls are somewhat quiet and civil

OP mourning the loss of his favorite mall.

Gross shit-covered carpet

First post, best post.

Tiles are gross and are only there because niggers piss on the carpet.

There were niggers in the 80s tard. You just remember them less because people tend to look back on the good things.

Yeah malls still existed

Carpet accumulates everything. Tile is better for public settings because you can just mop it with one of those machines.

white people had kids

Hah, anyone else remember going into the smoking section in Tim Horton's? I was a kid in the 90s and we'd go into kind of a glass smoking room.

But they knew their place back then. It wasn't until the late 80s with Icy E and Easy Cube did niggers tap intro their primitive instincts.

nicotine is a toxin

imbecile

I blame Tupac. He was the first real uppity rapper.

Times were better.

Seriously. It's kind of depressing.

Actually, not kind of. It is.

Uhhh don't even get me started on him.

>THC isn't a drug

There's a filthy smoking whore.

People were making the same wage they are now but everything was cheaper.

who said that?

You're browsing Sup Forums that should be your main concern.

be nice to your mom you ungrateful little shit.

No niggers.

BART originally had carpeting. there was a time public places were intended to be treated well by all.

>doesnt know nicotine is the only good thing in cigarettes

I'm browsing Sup Forums because I have no friends because niggers dominate social life. I can't get a girlfriend because girls are dating niggers. And I can't get a job because the employer needs to give the money to the government to pay for niggers and therefor won't have enough money to hire me.

Also you don't know what it's like because you live in a nigger-less country where everyone is rich.

/thread

>Tiles are gross and are only there because niggers piss on the carpet.
I'd rather dull-tile floors than piss soaked carpet.
When something spills on a carpet, it soaks in and IT SMELLS and it doesn't stop filling the room it occupies with it's piss smell. Tile floors are easy to clean.

So what? Carpets are class and used to be a sign or royalty in like the middle ages. Hard floors are gross and are walk on. And carpets are only gross when you have niggers on them.

>there was a time public places were intended to be treated well by all.
Is it too late to go back?

oldfag here. I remember my parents dropping me and my brother and friends off at the mall.

We would spend all day there on the weekends or during the summer.

There was an ice skating rink where we would go to talk with girls, an arcade where we could play video games, a movie theater and a food court.

It was awesome. No fights. No violence. Everything was clean and everyone spoke English.

I might also add no niggers, no spics, no fatties. It was really a slice of heaven. You didn't realize how good it was till you look around you today.

It was awesome. You have no idea of the good times you missed pre permanent war, pre surveillance state, pre smart phone, pre internet. It was so much better than you can ever imagine.

>might also add "no niggers"
That should be the only thing. Niggers are the only reason I never leave my house

Everything you said right there is true.
But, public places won't spend enough money to get rid of the vomit, piss and dog shit people bring in.

No niggers at the malls I went to. In fact the first time I saw niggers was when I was in college. We had a few asians in my high school but that was it.

When I went to school we never had locks for our bikes. We would just ride to school and park our bike and go to class.

No worries about nigger or mexican bike thieves. Can you imagine that today?

Ok that's true. I guess carpets would be good if there were no niggers to shit them up. Dogs aren't allowed in the mall here and even if they were they are still better trained than niggers.

If you are afraid then go to church

I remember these places with wall to wall carpet from my youth in the 90s USA infested with non-whites... then the inevitable collapse of all the businesses there. The last time I was in a mall was when I took the Park and Ride for my first job, and the garage doubled as parking for the commuters. I used to carry a gun those days, and the plastic gun and the deserted late 70s futuristic brutalism and the subhumans made it feel like a scene from Logan's Run.

Oh fuck no. I go every Christmas when I visit my parents and 1/10 people at the Church are pure niggers. Even though they are praying and not chimping around I am still nervous around them.

Multiculturalism killed the community

I remember when in Spain seeing a nigger was super rare in the 80s-90s.

I only met two niggers in 20 years. One was a co-owner of the gym I was going to. Pretty cool guy. The other one was an adopted nigglette that went to my school who was pretty chill. I was quite blue pilled because of that and I thought racists were idiots for not wanting those people coming.

Then they started coming and they didn't stop coming and they didn't stop coming and they didn't stop coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M

Get started

Speaking of Walmart, why do so many black people work there?

>One was a co-owner of the gym I was going to. Pretty cool guy
>pretty cool guy
KEK ALERT! No nigger is a "pretty cool guy" he's still a nigger

>The other one was an adopted nigglette that went to my school who was pretty chill
>pretty chill
cuck

The rest of what you said was good.

I still wear my white socks.

Carpet floors at home are comfy though

I see a lot of nice asses

Exactly! They are, until you let niggers in your house.

No niggers

I remember those days. I miss everything about them.

>you will never play scenario paintball in an abandoned shopping mall with your bros

feels bad

If I had dat money I would buy a few abandoned malls and get them ready for the huge Trump economic boom, and make them aesthetic as fuck

Unless it personally costs you time or money you don't have to give a shit about it. Welcome to capitalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=twQPmW2RLhc

go on, would like to know

/THREAD

I think niggers who work hard are bad enough (due to ugliness) but for one to chimp out and get others to chimp out makes me rage.

Yes. Who the fuck would design a mall with carpeted flooring. That's pants on head retarded

This.
I'm 35 and I can easily say that in my first 25 or so years of my life I haven't seen a single nigger around here.
Probably the EU agenda kicked in late 2000 and now there are fucking niggers outside every food store of my city begging for money. Plus "refugees" camps in the suburbs of every major city.
Fuck that, I want to go back.

palewave?

That used to be called 'Retard Arcade' and then the PC assholes complained.

Vaporwave malls incoming!

Just wondering don't Italians have black blood tho?

>The photoshop

How fucking meta

s/capitalism/multiculturalism/

Only Sicilians.