HAPPENING IN NETHERLANDS

HAPPENING IN NETHERLANDS

MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT, FOUNDER AND LEADER OF VNL ("FOR THE NETHERLANDS"), HAS CONFIRMED HE WILL PUT A MOTION FOR A REFERENDUM FOR THE NETHERLANDS TO LEAVE THE EU, "NEXIT", ON THE TABLE

H A P P E N I N G

twitter.com/JoramvKlaveren/status/741661074349510657

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its all coming together nicely.

UK will decide of the UE’s future. If they vote to exit, everyone will follow.

Will the EU even accept the result?

It all depends on the brits now.. if they exit, we all have a chance.

Netherbros once again you've proved to be the least cucked country in the Western Europe (except the based Switzerland of course).

HAPPENING

HOLY FUCK

JOIN US PRINCE OF ORANGE

>juncker's face when

what about norway?

if they don't, they'll be dragged out of brussels and drowned in the Schelde

>post yfw Leave is leading in the polls

Nederland zal niet handhaven!

looks like me and the wife will be moving to the netherlands, now that we still can

I never got why the SAS took Del Boy's motto.

>post yfw Leave is leading in the polls
Dont celebrate yet. They will do EVERYTHING to prevent Brexit, expect the most desperate and low attempts and propaganda very soon.

First we get out. Then we install King William Alexander on the Throne of the UK and after that we retake Flanders, Indonesia and South Africa.

wew lad

jaaaaaaaaaaa kaaspride worldwide

Not getting my hopes up looking at the previous referenda

Needs more black-out drunkness

Oy vey!!!

Its anudda shoah!!

>switzerland
>least cucked
have i missed something???? been at uni unable to browse Sup Forums regularly

#BEXIT please

GROOT NEDERLAND WANNEER

T.Walloon

Norway is horrible, how people can live is this shithole is beyond me. Also the food sucks bad.

Care to give your thoughts Dutchbro?

wew lad

Godverdomme nu.

Daily reminder to all vote VNL
>Pim Fortuyn lookalike
>Other guy is a based working class dude who beat nogs with his nightstick for 40 years
>Actually want to give us more freedoms
>Not just shouting "close the border" but actually has great plans for economy-care-spending
>Pro-Israel but just enough for it to be just about anti-palestine and not kike suckking like Wilders
>Last but definitely not least, NOT PVV

VNL is our only choice.

>Please don't come into my country and fuck everything up your filthy foreigner

Don't worry Norway, I respect your sovereignty.
Let's just do some trade, I heard you had some oil? :^)

Just a matter of time friend, you know it.

I'm honestly very split on VNL or PVV

VNL seems better, but they hate Trump
PVV is kinda kikey, but Wilders has a boner for Trump

Ukraine referendum poll in the Netherlands , we win. The government doesn't take the referendum seriously.

Brexit happens , Nexit follows.

The majority will vote leave but the government will not listen.

CIVIL WAR WHEN!?!?!

We did it lads.

I am gonna vote pvv in 2017 but can anyone tell me what makes VNL is different from PVV

Our politicians ask our vote in a referendum only to ignore it if it is not the (((right))) answer

It's almost a meme here

Daily reminder that the PVV blamed Islamic terrorism of the fact that more people went on a holiday with a caravan and therefore the government shouldn't support electric cars.

Yes that actually happened. PVV is a meme.

frexit + yuuuuuge mediterranean wall when?
#MakeAlgeriaPayForIt

we have shit tons of oil but I wasn't joking about the food. Maybe we can give you oil for decent food?

PVV's only policy is "close the border". They won't have a clue what to do after that. We need close our border AND fix it, and only VNL had plans to do that.

Plus they are very pro-individual rights while PVV is just authoritarianism but on the right.

the government actually has to take a stance in 2 weeks

Actually having a plan on what to do after we closed the border.

We're going to build a dyke and have germany pay for it!!!

Pak uw zwaarden mijn Nederbroeders , de nacht voor de ochtend duurt het langst!!!

plz
let this happen

I figured. You never hear about the Dutch having problems with the EU but given your proximity to Brussels any sort of opposition is probably silenced by your establishment, huh?

It figures. First Brexit, then Nexit.

Fixit when?

Based netherbros.

>Nexit

that's very disingenuous, they have more policies. they just talk about the immigration one because it resonates the most. people don't like talking about the economy or AOW, it's boring.

You like patatje oorlog?

One day before the referendum. Im calling that the judge "needs more time to reconsider". If not they would rather pay the fine for doing it a week later than help Brexit.

Kankergeil.

Every superpower in the world outside of EU is watching and laughing

What if we Brexit then everyone else Brexits besides Germany and we form our own union with Britain as the central power rather than Brussels, could that be possible?

Yes but they blame everything on Islam because it gets them votes. Closing the border will maybe get this country out of the fall to the bottom but to rise again we need VNL. Less government is the way to go and 2 terms of Rutte made that painfully obvious.

fucking kill yourself

Name a superpower inside the EU.

Pro-tip: you can't.

Do you guys think this is still a part of Soros' masterplan?

Dat wordt dus weer een raadgevend referendum waarvan de uitslag (indien ongewenst) genegeerd wordt door de regering ?

>our own union

And then having the same problems in 50 years? Hell no george.

What we need our own kingdoms and strong trade friendships

>yfw Brexit leads to another war in Europe

State funded media here sucks major EU cock but with sprinkles of criticism to keep up the neutral fair and balanced act

they succeed in this and the EU is just AWESOME if you follow the narrative as a bluepilled goy

I'm glad a growing majority is starting to see. We have always been closet nazis

Tfw just got 18 years old

Hey, if people like Farage were in charge, it maybe wouldnt be bad.

YYYEEEEEEEE

Nee, Joram is a Tweede Kamerlid. Dit is een legit referendum, niet gemaakt door een petitie, maar een motie binnen de kamer

>China
doesn't care
>US
mad that our slaves are starting to wake up
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
>Israel
mad that the goyim are waking up
>Russia
lol not even a superpower
>India
too busy building toilets

brexit was only the first domino

Dear god please make it happen
Belgium is such a disgusting meme country that even someone from a meme country like mine is disgusted by it

Based Poseidon

waneer is het onze beurt

All we need to do is controlling Dutch media?

Which media platforms are on our side? Dumpert?

Can't wait to be honest. When that mobilisation letter drops in the mail its go-time, baby.

Deutschland out WHEN?

Underrated

EU is the superpower. When you divide it and break the economic ties that have been created it will fall into deep depression.

There are two solutions. Either we work 14 hours like the Japs and try to automate everything as quickly as possible or we take muds.

No third way. To cheer over this is pretty retarded. Having muds and niggers is one thing (we have them too now), but having them and being poor is even worse.

>Sinterklaas arriveert in Afrika om Zwarte Pieten te verzamelen.jpg

>mfw i soon have to go through the checkpoint at the border again when driving to Venlo
Just like when i was a kid. I love it.

>mfw

Dumpert / Geenstijl / PowNed

>EU is a superpower
ahahahahahahahahahaha

Friendly reminder that Dutch people are LITERALLY the master race.

Ah, duidelijk.

t. Henk op vakantie

Dont worry, EU will not dissolve, we are way too economically interconnected now. But this will most likely force them to change their ways and stances.

You're in it until the whole thing collapses.

>implying we would let a dirty German through the borders
Go back fucking Claudia , Achmed

Oil you say...

kek. Thats like USA leaving NATO or Russia leaving USSR.

sry, meant to be for

Apostates to the European Union shall be punished.

NEXT IS NEXIT.

Will Spain leaving be called SEXIT?

I have no Dutch ancestry... unfortunately.

The only people that do not benefit from an euxit are the bureaucrats who never had a job in the private sector, those slimy cunts that make hundreds of thousands a year and only pay a flat tax of 21%. They'll all be out on the street.

The economy is the economy....You don't need a federal nanny to trade with people

CRASH THIS UNION

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ

Yeah, but universal law, standards and requirements have yuuuge effect on international trade.

Finland leaving= FUGIT

I will probably vote based Bontes because he's one of the only honest MP's left. One of the few who ask basic questions and doesn't back down when the PM laughs it off (in the MH17 debate, for example, only he and Pieter Omtzigt are bad enough dudes to ask what the hell is going on).