Are there any blacks on Sup Forums right now...

Are there any blacks on Sup Forums right now? How do you coons feel about the recent increase in the number of niggers taking on lead roles?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder
youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isn't even subtle bait, 2/10

I thought they were snails?

>fat white asian
>white asian

why do they do this

Hate it, it means they need validation from strangers and want an entire society to compliment their decadence and performance.

Those actors are emotionally disturbed faggots anyway.

>Are there
You can easily tell there is

>black people appropriate asian culture
>claim asians appropriated black culture

What did he mean by this?

really makes you think

Examples of black appropriating asian culture, please?
inb4 Wu Tang.

>fat White Asian
>White Asian

>fat white asian
Kill yourselves you fucking ignorant scum.

just like George Zimmerman was a White Latino

>hairstory
>white asian

He meant that he doesn't know history and he wants everybody to know it.

what are some other things that black people created?

What the fuck is punctuation?

>Examples of black appropriating asian culture, please?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder

Why do they always looks like little girls.

>Latino
What's a latino?

errythang. y'all don't deserve us

slavery

Why do all these ghetto niggers have to piggyback off of other people's history, do they have none of their own

>do they have none of their own
They built America.

>PEACE LOVE & INNERSTANDING

fuck, I love this half baked revisionist history stuff. You just know someone legitimately made this in the hopes they could change history or some shit

>They built America.

Everyone who ain't a nigguh is a punk ass white boi.

>blacks can't speak the English language
>Ebonics is now considered an official language
>blacks make up history on twitter
>this is now cited amongst the negro tribe as fact
What went wrong with America?

Only Americans are retarded enough to make a division between Caucasian and Hispanic.Though in context of that retardation, you're right.

t. Pedro

Note: you're not white

i don't get it
if these niggers claim their people were so smart and powerful then how whitey managed to beat and conquer them?

shut the fuck up. conspiracy theories stop being funny when you start to actually question the mechanics

evil white magic

aka technology

what's the one constant thing in all that stuff?

Prove me wrong.

It's just to make themselves feel better. Same reason why women always claim that they're stronger, smarter than men and that women really run the world, all while they complain about the patriarchy keeping them down.

We wuz budda and shit

really causes one to ponder

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI

because many of them aren't entirely spanish. they are a mixture between little brown mestizos and spaniards

This is all different kinds of niggers

You could have been born black.

>Are there any blacks on Sup Forums right now?
Hell nah my ethnic nigga

Based Louie

>Dark matter
we wuz da universe

>Kang George

They picked cotton, the north had the industrial revolution, there's a reason those cotton picking niggers lost the American civil war.

What if my dad is 100% European(mostly Polish and German) descent and my mom is mestizo from Central America.

Am I white, latino, causasian, hispanic, mixed or just a mutt?

yes

i love this shit

No offense, but your mum is probably hot as fuck, your dad is one lucky man.

>certain niggers actually believe this

same

Kek. I wish I could be black and spread fairytales around black social media.

To be fair, Tom Jones does kind of look like a black guy.

Fucking christ, they've taken one half of a seriously interesting historical theory (Shakespeare's alleged illiteracy) but have completely removed the other half (the British nobleman who probably did write those plays).

Boy do i have a treat for you
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

Underrated as fuck

It's like how white people are the masterrace but the jews control everything.

the ultimate irony here is that the root of the word "woman" is "wīfmon", meaning "wife man", aka "a man(human) that's only use is being a wife"

Well, he's right.

WE WUZ WOMEN

fuck yes

imagine how advanced we would be if the white man wasn't holding us back...

Jews are white, they like to pretend they aren't white so they can play the victim card. They cherry pick this shit all the time

Fact: Mozart and Beethoven were black Moors.

5 minutes in
this is great

Castizo, you mongrel

also,
>Poles
>White

Some black guy created peanut butter.

>NASA science
Lost.

This actually makes me mad. I was taught this all my life and it turns out it isn't true. When you google who did it, they show you a picture of George Washington carver and then say in a little box that he didn't invent it either.

The same way Sup Forumstards like to claim the "white race" is superior yet blame a small handful of Jews for controlling the world. It's a massive inferiority complex.

WE

Frederick McKinley Jones Invented mobile refrigeration for 18 wheelers

Your concept of "white" isn't scientific.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup
I know, it's hard to into science when you're a fucking moron.

but jews are white

buddha was an ancient poo in loo, retard niggers

define "white" you dunce

fucking latinos are almost all extremely mixed between Spanish/Portuguese native americans and blacks their genealogy is impossible to disentangle really

Haplogroups are scientific but practically meaningless considering no societies are pure haplogroups and mixed people can only be part of one haplogroup and it might not be that of their society. The only consistent and meaningful qualifier is culture, both history and language. By that standard, Jews are a grey area. I think that is appropriate.

huh didn't know that existed. Also Poles are pretty white, I'm whiter than most white people. I look like casper.

I can't imagine how angry this must make people from Central Europe. Random blacks who couldn't even find Austria or Germany on a map taking credit for Mozart and Beethoven.

AIDS

>their genealogy is impossible to disentangle really

It's not that hard.The Spaniards put an incredibly strict racial caste system into place, a system so autistic and detailed that it feels like it came from Sup Forums. So latinos have a very good idea of what their racial heritage is. And it's not as mixed as you might think, the whites of countries like Cuba are as European as whites from America or Canada.

Wow holy fucking kek that is the laziest """art""" I've ever seen, just take a real photo and put some basic ass Photoshop brush strokes on it

Nah man that cracka reagan invented AIDS to kill the black people nigga. Invented crack too.

#StayWoke

They let all the white refugees into their countries

>trace your family lineage on your fathers side, if you're one of us then you're welcome here
>if you're not we'll see you in captivity

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

more nigger delusions pls