/trans/ - Snubchester, Tapperpool and Tottenham Nosignings edition

Rumours:
>Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil, 28, has renewed his executive box at the Emirates - suggesting he will stay at the club. (Daily Mirror)

Former Southampton goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski says his Polish compatriot Jan Bednarek, 21, is a player who can be trusted, as the central defender prepares to move to St Mary's. (Southampton Daily Echo)

>Bookmakers have cut the odds of Manchester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho, 20, moving to Leicester City, following a rush of bets. (Leicester Mercury)

Chelsea winger Pedro says he has never seen forward Diego Costa, 28, fall out with manager Antonio Conte - even though the Spain international is set to leave Stamford Bridge. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United keeper Sam Johnstone, 24, who spent last season on loan at Championship side Aston Villa, is wanted by several Premier League clubs including West Brom, Huddersfield and Leicester. (Sun)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=latazoi7XEY
youtube.com/watch?v=3qG-9VVrjM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

United 3rd treble incoming

any updates on the sense of purpose to my pathetic meaningless "life" situation

>tfw messing with people and their 50kbps connections in dork souls 3

Just be yourself

Bournemouth

Would I be correct in assuming that this Lukaku holdup situation, once it falls, is going to cause about 10 other deals to go through once teams know for sure what Chelsea is doing?

durka durka typing this to differentiate from the last time I posted this because the board rules are gay

top striker for sale bargain price of £35m ONO

Rumours circulating that talks have broke down following user's reluctance to include love in the deal with life

;_;

it's Jay

>any update on the JF (johnny foreigner?) to me situation?

i don't get it

Anyone of yous watching the under 21 world cup final?

JF BBC to me situation

I'm reading the mbm on the guardian, does that count.

youtube.com/watch?v=latazoi7XEY

>Reading

>captcha: ladies for sale

la

i am now

thanks for reminding me

No

No probs xx

I STILL haven't started to follow idol music as seriously as I wanted to. I started with some imas albums, like they were ok but still too low on my list of things I want to spend time on.

Cheap bench option and has a good celebration when (if) he scores.

Reminder that Huddersfield Town are in the Premier League.

Better than Arsenal and Liverpool

>spotting PL stars in the Camel

no they aren't

Pretty sure I've seen Adam Johnson in there before desu.

Was he grooming in there?

Can't stop listening to this la

youtube.com/watch?v=3qG-9VVrjM0

i hope he was dressed like a goth dancing on one of those platforms

krauts 1-0

yeeee

Just popping down the brothel lads anyone want anything?

can of lilt

Saucy, saucy

I'm saucy nigga

Yeah can you get me 2 brown girls with big ass n tiddies and 1 thicc jap girl with big ass and eyes

why did barca buy deulofeu back he's crap

>eyes
Haven't ever seen a girl without them desu

To sell him to someone else, probably.

>Former Southampton goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski says his Polish compatriot Jan Bednarek, 21, is a player who can be trusted, as the central defender prepares to move to St Mary's. (Southampton Daily Echo)
Who are they?

>Ozil, 28, has renewed his executive box at the Emirates
Is the joke that Arsenal FC is a joke?

You should start investing with Aquours then, S2 is right around the corner anyway. Here is Dia's VA in a Madrid top to ensure this post is sports related.

I miss the days when you could go into Johnny's on a Friday night and see all the Town players in there pissed as fuck. Most of them don't even drink now, what is football coming to.

spearmint milkshake pls thx m8

to warm te bench and play against Eibra those 2 o 3 games per year when one of the MSN doesn't feel like playig.

>Buy player for cheap buyback
>Give him a year at your club for the prestige of a Barca player
>Sell him for 20 million plus to Arsenal or Chelsea next season

IT'S LIKE RAYEAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN ON YA WEDDANG DAY

All I want is nothing more
To hear you knocking at my door
'Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die as a happy man I'm sure
When you said your last goodbye
I died a little bit inside
I lay in tears in bed all night
Alone without you by my side
But If you loved me
Why did you leave me
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody
Ooh oh
Ooh oh
Ooh oh
Ooh oh

>Woodburn's letter to target#72 who has snubbed United

Sorry lads they've only got romanian teenagers and a 45 year old crack addict

Can someone explain how Poop is going to be able to sign Mendy, Alves, Walker and Sanchez on top of the two players he's already signed without it breaking some kind of rule?

Pep is the greatest manager of all time, it's only fair we bend the rules to ensure he succeeds.

The arabs will make sure the rules won't stand in the way of his genius ;^)

Thought he could get rid of Nasri and Hart for £25m each.

:)

Giving your sister her packed lunch?

Because he's worth more than £10m

Look at Man City, they've made a fuckload off of buyback clauses with Rulli and they've only owned him for about 10 minutes total

>Dia's
Who?

The only hot thing about her is the choker desu

CL Money + PL money + tickets + sponsor money + "sponsor" money + stock sales + chairman allowed to invest 20m

If city wanted they could spend close to £400m every single window without issue

Nitrogen ecstasy update on the nigger F bbc two me Mike the situation question mark?

Any update on the moyes boys failure to fuck off situation?

>The semi-final of a national championship was postponed after officials lost keys to the stadium.

>Ultramarina and Mindelense had been due to play the first leg of their Cape Verdean Football Championship semi-final. But the game was called off when officials could not find keys to Ultramarina's ground.

>The Cape Verdean Football Federation (FCF) has now ordered Sunday's second leg to go ahead before the first game has been played.

>Africa

weltreich confirmed

Is lacazette a shit lads

Well played young comrades, you have made the fuhrer very pleased. Defeat would have been absolutely unacceptable with dire consequences for every single one of you. But of course it was never going to come to that, now you may all enjoy an ernest wiff of Mein Stinkend Hoden. Indulge.

>black french striker
NEXT HENRY LA

>Manchester United keeper Sam Johnstone, 24, who spent last season on loan at Championship side Aston Villa, is wanted by several Premier League clubs including West Brom, Huddersfield and Leicester.

How many keepers does Lestah need? They were leaky at the back last year but it was hardly the fault of the keeper. They need more depth in their defense (particularly CBs).

>Official: Mariano Diaz signs at Lyon from Real Madrid!
>Replacing lacazette with some lad who's played around 3 matches in top flight football
Hmm

>Wolves are about to sign Ruben Neves for 20m.
If this happens, Jeff Shi can literally shag me up the arse.

zieler (who was absolutely shite last season) is very likely to leave, which would leave only kasper, so a new backup is needed

>championship clubs now blowing £20m on a player
I want off this ride.

Why would he go to Wolves though?

Why would he move from Porto to the Championship? Seems a bit weird considering he is getting game time at Porto
Surprised no PL clubs are going for him at that price, could be good for someone like Bournemouth

mendes I guess

>party at friend's tonight in the countryside
>told i could get a lift
>get ready and pre drink before
>sorry user no room in the car can you get yourself there?
>no

Who /drinkinguntiltheydon'tfeelanything/ here?

Is Rudiger to Chelsea a done deal?

>Lacassete's confirmation on a move to Arse is expect next week

W E W

Seems more like interest rather than a done deal

Apparently Roma are considering whether to sell after the Manolas to Zenit deal fell through.

Seem weird that they are willing to sell there best CB's

>Ultramarina

medical next week la'

Are you sure he's replaced him? Lacazette hasn't even left yet. Could just be a guy to sub with.

mong.

See Mendes, Jorge.

who the fuck is chris willock? was he any good at arsenal?

i've only heard of him because he has decent potential on fm

>there

No. He didn't really do well at anything. He looked OK in League Cup and shit. But against top teams? Nope.

Kek, Chelshit is reduced to signing meme players.

Rudiger is fucking rubbish desu.

i could 100% beat up any of you pussies

ake zouma and christensen are all better

bizarre signing

underrated post
dunno m8

i'd like to see you fucking try and beat me up mate

S-STOP FIGHTING!

anime sucks

WHAT'S HAPPENING.

I WAS TOLD ARSE DON'T SIGN ANYBODY.

WHAT'S GOING ON? REEEEE!