When he retires as the biggest loser in history of NBA, what will be your reaction?

when he retires as the biggest loser in history of NBA, what will be your reaction?

>biggest loser
>multiple championships

This board is so horrible now

He's great. He will be the biggest finals loser while having the clutchest finals performance ever. I don't see how anyone can dislike this guy.

Old faggots still say Jerry West is the GOAT, I imagine Lebron's legacy will be similar to that

jerry west retired with a 1-8 record in the finals

He's got quite a hill to climb to surpass West as the biggest loser
Plus even if he does pass him in finals losses he'll still have at least 3x as many wins

but he got one for da land. probably not the GOAT, but he's in top 5

Winning a championship for Cleveland = winning 5 championships for any other city on Earth.

You could make the case that doing it for a florida sports team is worth 2-4, too

>tied for most games lost in the Finals with Kareem but with less rings
>not the biggest loser

>history
>NBA

niggerpingpong don't matter

He will have lost at least 7 Finals by the time he retires but the insufferable tidal wave of support elevating him to a higher status than he deserves will last a long ass time which will be annoying as fuck to fans who care about intangibles and winning

He's the GOAT stat padder, absolutely not the GOAT, but his unconditional obsessed cult like followers won't accept it

>stat padder
kek
Someone like kobr or westbrook is the stat padder, with gaudy numbers and yet the team is shit
lebron and his stats literally add 35+ wins to any team he's on

>He's the GOAT stat padder
you literally don't know what stat padding is lmao

*empty stat padder. aka rarely translates to rings.

>clutchest

don't think you know what that word means serbia

I'm amazed no one commended you on those goalposts.

>biggest loser
>3 rings

>muh logo

Actually kill yourself