What would happen if a main actor like Kit or Emilia just dropped dead. What the fuck would they do...

What would happen if a main actor like Kit or Emilia just dropped dead. What the fuck would they do. Has that kind of thing ever happened in a major TV show before?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Whitfield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Delgado
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dad from "10 rules for dating my teenage daughter" dropped dead. The show didn't last much longer.

8 simple rules and family matters with mira

They'd just recast her with a fish, nobody would notice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Whitfield

If it's Kit, dye a mop black and cut it in half, stand it inside a fur coat. If it's Emilia, a fat rock with sharpie eyebrows and the same wig.

They would begin a heartwarming advertising campaign in their memory and recast the role

Most TV shows make stock footage every season. Generic stuff, like the actor lying in a hospital bed. That way if a sudden death happens, they can have a decent close.

>Kit or Emilia die
>something of value is lost

Well they've rested the entire story on their characters, the show would just completely fall apart if they had to recast them, It was weird enough when they did it with Daario

there was never a show as big as game of thrones, so nobody has any idea.

Happened on Spartacus, it was quite a shame too since the original actor was too based to be properly replaced and ended up becoming less important.

I missed Andy Whitfield but Spartacus pulled it off as best as they could.

Imagine if Dexter's actor would've died of cancer. Then we'd have 4 alright seasons of a pretty good show instead of garbage.

Take a year off with a spin-off series while you try to recast

It happened in the Harry Potter movies

They dropped the gruff looking dude with no tongue from the show cause he had cancer, He may come back, we dont know.

Main actor....? Geez.... Probably recast. The show must go on. That means the story, the rest of the parts move forward. An actor is but one gear in the machine and gears can be replaced. GoT might try to incorporate it storywise with some face change magic bullshit. Ideally, just change the actor and carry on. HP had different dumbledores, it can work.

Spartacus.

I had to drop the show after season 1 because of it.

Daniel Radcliffe died and they replaced him with Elijah Wood?

Oh that's right, I forgot that kid died and Daniel Radcliffe took over

I haven't even noticed there were two different Dumbledores until I saw the Honest Trailer video.

Daario's original guy gave me the creeps.

>take random skinny fat britbong midget with dark hair from the street
>tell him to talk like a retard
>???
>profit

The dumbledore recast ruined the movies for me as a kid. I thought the original dumbledore really fit the wise and kind image of dumbledore than they replaced him with Michael "DIDJA PUT YER NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIYAH" Gambon

>this and only this

its the perfect example. actually they wanted to make a whole year brake but since spartacus was was gaining momentum they did the prequel that was ridiculously good

that black chick from the matrix movies

altho based on the material is was an easy fix, just a program being altered.......

Brunette Emilia is so much hotter than blonde Emilia

His fucking death really killed that show.
Also his tribute when it ended made me feel.

I think robin williams had a show when he died

GoT isn't like BrBa or The Sopranos where its really all about the main character, its more of an ensemble.

If Bryan Cranston or James Gandolfini died during production the shows would end. GoT would recast or, if they had enough footage, find a way to write the character off

That show in the 80's where an actor shot himself in the head on set thinking blank guns were safe. IIRC the show just ended there

Emilia has nice cock sucking lips

Yeah John Ritter died while 8 simple rules was quite popular

Phil Hartman died during Newsradio and they just replaced him with John Lovitz. Show wasn't nearly as good though.

>GOT falls apart
>something of value was lost

By what measure? MASH and Seinfeld (and Cosby Show etc...) had greater viewership.

I know DAT right my nigga

a too fast too furious

I think its happened.

If you play the last episode of Game of Thrones backwards, you can hear "Kit is dead" at around 6 minutes in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Delgado

Roger Delgado played the original Master on Doctor Who. The Master was originally destined to have a final showdown with the Doctor ending with the chracter's permanent death, until the actor died suddenly in a car crash.

Finn from Glee overdosed on heroin irl. They just killed his character off in the show.