21 Jump Street Female Spinoff in works

WHO HYPE HERE

theplaylist.net/female-led-21-jump-street-spinoff-works-men-in-black-development-20161201/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMjKaqk_3EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bravo Sony.

>Sony

It's like they want to fail

Surely it will do well

Sounds pointless.

has hollywood run out of ideas? what's next a fucking tranny version?

Jesus Christ why

>69 Jump Street

I'd watch it.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sony)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

SONY DOES IT AGAIN!

Another winner from Sony. They can't be stopped!

Don't they already have a Men in Black/21 Jump Street crossover?

See, if done right, this could have worked, Sony.

Making a 144 million dollar action move staring 4 fugly old women did not.

I'd watch it if it was Daddario and Roberts.

>another 2 BILLION DOLLAR idea from Sony Pictures

I hope it does just great

Sony is a front. They will claim bankruptcy before getting caught being involved with human trafficking in the ME or some shit.

You saw it here first.

Stone would work too.

they're very few women that could make this work but because of their idiotic sjw branding push, I hope this fails.

Sony is the house of shitty comedy. Maybe they'll try to make up McCartney's latest failure with this.

Its gonna end up being Melissa McCarthey and Ellen Page or some shit.

Christ

>Sony committing suicide
DO IT FASTER

I hope it's the Asian and black girl from the first movie.
Though honestly, they shouldn't do it. The ending of 22 Jump Street was better than any of the movies they made.

>make two okay comedies
>completely destroy the brand Ghostbusters style

BRAVO SONY

I don't get why MiB and Jump Street crossover is a bad idea?

Those two guys get hired by MiB to take out hiding aliens in college who are selling space drugs to teenagers.

Shit. Awesome movie.

>I think we have to fuck all these 15 year old boys to blend in
wew

Are all those parenthesis in different fonts or am I having a stroke?

Fuck I see it too

it's an optional allusion

What is Sony doing?

>first amy Schumer as barbie now this

BRAVO SONY. MAKE A FEMALE REBOOT
OF MIB FIGHTING ALIENS BUT IN THE END IT'S REVEALED THAT THE REAL ENEMY WAS THE HUMAN PATRIACHY

Fundamentally this will probably be what it will be about. But not in the way you hope

Two older women pretending to be teenage students. Their experience going undercover will reveal that young women today are constantly objectified and oppressed by rape culture. Cue scenes where the MCs are catcalled and sexually harassed themselves. Body shaming from men and other girls.
Probably some ugly nerd virgin MRA character and a reference to Ghostbusters.

The heroes will of course take on this culture of oppression and humiliate the guys and teach the girls that they do not have to take this kind of toxic masculinity and rape culture because they are strong womyn. The young guys will learn to respect women.

There's absolutely nowhere you can go after 22 Jump Street, it was the perfect endcap to the franchise. Not to mention 22 Jump Street works because of Miller/Lord and Hill/Tatum, take away either pair and it all falls apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMjKaqk_3EI

my family had this exact cheese slicer growing up

Is this the age of femboots?

It's not like 21 Jump Street is some iconic franchise or something. I only like it because I like Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum. Take them out and I don't give a fuck.

Someone needs to remove the "today now" one as that's an Onion segment - although a hilarious one

Future generations will see both versions and universally agree that women aren't funny.

Am I going to have to dump the sequel posters again?

Women arn't funny though

Please, go ahead, they are hilarious. Its like watching entire movies.

>fembusters
>the emoji movie
>this

BRAVA SONY

>Schubert Barbie and another female reboot all in the same day by Sony
Top sides

If they really wanted to make cash off women replace Jonah Hill with Tom Hardy and have him and Channing hang dong the whole movie. Then you wouldn't just get that feminine cash you would get the gays too. Women don't give a shit about having female film heros. Maybe little girls do but then they aren't old enough to see this movie are they?

We wanna see movie star dong and hot sweaty movie star sex. Feminists and shitlords are just a really loud minority. They are not at all in touch with the average person. Me and my girlfriends in high school sat through that shitfest Alexander just to see Colin's nut sack and who can forget that line in Clueless where they talk about wanting to watch tequila sunrise just to see Mel's ass. I personally would pay a mint to see a naked Heath Ledger hologram in a film.

If Phil Lord and Chris Miller were involved I'd be hype. I'd watch anything with their name on it desu.

Kino

We already have this. Its called The Heat.

Which was surprisingly bland.

>Surprisingly
No, unsurprisingly

>Man in Black/21 Jump Street crossover
>Female 21 Jump Street remake

Why the fuck is Sony attaching all these bad ideas to 21 Jump Street?

Well I actually like Melissa McCarthy movies and The Heat was the first one I saw that I didn't like, so it was surprising to me since I heard it got good reviews.

Not disagreeing. im just saying its the same exact thing as a female reboot of jump street

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so is the mib crossover still happening?

>I actually like Melissa McCarthy
Well I guess I'm not surprised you're retarded then

I'll be gone for about 30 minutes but I'll keep posting if the thread is still here when I get back.

>the random mishmash of countries represented
It says something when the posters for a bunch of fake movies, is better than some full feature comedies.

>Jonah Hill's face

Then he disappears from the movie after that. True kino.

Spy and St. Vincent were good. Not my fault you hate women and fat people so much that you can't give her an honest chance.

No buddy, it isn't the other guy that is in minority, it's you.

The majority of people that see those movies are women, for a reason.

>Sony

Seriously, what the fuck is the japanese guys who own Sony doing that they aren't firing those americans from Columbia controlling their trademark?

It's gonna be Paramount level of money at this point that company, jesus christ step it up and fire those JEWS.

>had to watch this on a plane
the bad guy literally shoots a guy (who is such a white male he's albino) for being "misogynistic"

misogyny is worse than murder
and apparently even villains can virtue signal

pure fucking bluepill

The store I work at sell cheddar cheese like that. It's pretty good.

>semester at sea
>matterhorn in the background
gets me every time.

No I like women but I do hate fat people. Fat humor is the worst too

She's not funny or talented unless you have the brain of a child

>suddenly Seth Rogen
Every single time.

its not a bad idea, its just that Sony's track record isnt exactly stella. all they seem to be doing is trying to copy the MCU formula.

I think you two are having strokes. I don't see anything odd.

Anna Kendrick and BASED Plaza pls

Barbaric...

seriously

You work at a place that sells cheese? No fucking way!

Faggots are "hype"

>BROS BEFORE COUSTEAUS

Isn't that just The Heat?

Either way the premise is flawed because women can't be buddies

>not Tatum holding the playing cards

women will forever need to piggy back on the success of male driven comedies.

Why can't studios just recognize a good thing when they have it and expand on that?