twitter.com/therealgrimmie/status/556219339322306560
people.com/article/christina-grimmie-tweet-after-death
youtube.com/watch?v=KFSTi17tnxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're gonna go for the guns

let's hope.

fake

How u know?

there's a mirror behind her. too lazy to download the video and go through frame by frame. didn't see anything obvious trying to pause it in youtube though.

shooter must have come from where the camera was

Fake

fake
more fake than sandy hook
more fake than the moon landing

salad days

wont work. obama only has half a year before hes gone. he wont be able to null the constitution with a executive order the legislative branch would challenge and constitutionally he doesnt have the authority by himself to do it

the decision will be left to the next person in line. only the legislative branch has the power to change the constitution

We all know Shillary is a fucking gun nut.

Fan has Selena written on her t-shirt

Who the fuck is that? Also, why would he stop recording when the shooting begins?

>people still believe there's not an agenda against white males in the media

If the shooter was muslim, hispanic, or black, they wouldn't mention the race, as evident by their history of reporting. So why is it okay to mention that the shooter was white?

Fake and gay.

Course they wont, if they couldnt take your guns after newtown, this wont change a thing

A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Probably someone like Bjork stalker.

SO fake

someone just found this shitty video and put video game gun sounds RIGHT when the camera goes off her.

>suspect
didn't the guy literally shoot himself in the head?

For added comedic effect, try google image searching the phrase " Police identify suspect as 21-year-old white male"

As we know, this could be anywhere from Latino to Indian. A picture is needed.

CNN is still working on color balancing the photos.

no blood splatter
FAKE

there's black guys

fake

literally who?

its not fake and you cant even see her when the gun shots go off beacuse the camera person jerks around in fear and shock of gun shots going off

sound effects.

why she got shot?

This is fake.

HOLD ON
*shoots hockey puck*
HOLD ON EH
*drizzles syrup*
HOLD ON
*waits 10 years for chemo*
SO YOU ARE SAYING
*asks pronouns*
YOU ARE SAYING
*doesn't qualify for NHL playoffs*
SORRY
*visits the beer store*
YOU ARE SAYING
*extracts milk from bag*
WE
*buys car in Vermont*
WERE
*shitposts*
LEAFS AND SHIT

Poor girl.

If dems try anything right now they would be handing Trump the presidency on a golden platter.

I FUCKING NOTICED THAT TOO!!!

Guarantee it was some creepy neckbeard stalker who emailed/DM'd/tweeted her asking for a date

>"This white male approached her and opened fire, striking her."
hmmm

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36507546

Gee if someone was being shot near me the first thing I would do is pause recording too! You know, not drop the camera and run for my life or anything.

How come they didn't apprehend the shooter?
Is he a white college wonder too who just wanted 20 seconds of action?

>mfw she's my age

false flag? YT must have deleted all the video proof because I can't find a single piece of evidence that this happens. Hundreds of phones with cameras and no one got footage of the shooting. this is fishy.

no, the camera pans away because the fans were done filming their video. the gun sounds were added after by some sperg. or did you actually think this was footage from today? lol

people don't just whip their phone out and start filming during a shooting, retard.

>was

this is why cults of personality are so dangerous

at one point, this really only happened to people like John Lennon who couldn't control the attention he got as such a famous person

now, everyone is trying to create this fantastic image of themselves and to amass a following. sometimes your followers love you TOO much and you get the crazies coming after you

Shooter killed himself after being tackled by a bystander.

Possibly they cut off the video in the editor to avoid showing blood and gore. Apparently she got shot in the head so probably not a pretty sight.

Though I agree this could just be a random video from some other show that someone added gunshots to and put it up for YouTube hits. The shaking at the end could have just been them reaching up to turn the camera off.

I looked it up and apparently Christina and Selena Gomez did a tour together. Either this is faked footage that is actually from the tour, or shes just wearing an older self made shirt.

Or the tour was still going on and i just don't pay attention to pretty young youtube pop sensations.

They're meeting a celebrity. They would be filming and taking selfies leafbag.

i feel that it's unlikely hundreds of people would just stand around filming her during an autograph session, instead of the concert. maybe one or two, but the shooting lasted only a second or two also.

Things will only get worse until we euthanize white boys.

>a bystander
Victim's brother from what I've heard.

That could easily be real footage + sound effects at the end

Wasn't there another singer named Selena who also got shot during a public event?

Coincidence.

I hope there are more like this.

and now im sad even though thats not the video from the event i think
still sad tho

fage bideo

oh ok

It was her concert. This was the after-show autograph phase out in the lobby. Very common.

I have friends who are musicians and worry about this very thing. Not much you can do about it though. The whole point is to meet and greet fans and maybe sell some shirts and CDs and hope people have a good enough time to go to your next show.

I tried Google searching a clear frame from the video when the camera is on Christina and nothing came up, so that's something I guess. However another thing I noticed is that near the end of the video after hearing the sound of the gunshots you can still see people walking around for a brief second before the video is turned off, and I would think people would normally jump or freeze in reaction to a loud gunshot. I guess the best thing to do would be to go through the video and dissect the evidence and come up with the truth.

Of course if someone gave the police the footage they're not going to post anything like that, and anybody who has the footage might want to hang on to it for media attention and money, or they may just not give a fuck and decide to post the video. I suppose we'll see.

Just like every other time

who's behind this?

>This was the after-show autograph phase out in the lobby.
that was my point. it wasn't during the concert.

dude, it's video game gun sfx. it's fake as fuck, pistol shots don't sound like that, especially when recorded with a phone.

Die young, leave a beautiful corpse.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJgHn7MeAwc

Shitty security is shitty
Been a while since Ive seen a gun related vid with someone so close and the audio quality being good enough to actually sound like a real gun

jesus canadians are retards. They were videoing even before anything even happened. You know, because they think she is a celebrity.

did grimmie meme her own death into reality?

memetic warfare is truly reaching new heights day by day when it can be harnessed by unassuming people

Fcuking kek.

>bang said 6 times
>only shot 3 times
Seriously do you people know how to count?

Reminder that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

You know....she's not exactly John Lennon.

He had 2 hand guns but was tackled.

thats not the clothes she was wearing when she made the video right before she went to the concert. Her hair is different too. I think it was a different day.

Yes, but no one saw who he was. He was pretty sneaky.

Its pretty sad

Eh, that's small time concerts for you. Music venues don't run security stations at the doors to check for weapons. Would be a fucking mess to get in there if they did.

Maybe that's what it comes down to though.

Unless youre a leaf

>what is a sentence

0/10

It was this guy. You can tell he was up to something. He walks to the direction the shots came from as well

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I envy your constitution. Don't be a prick.

Doesn't matter if she were a shitposter on Sup Forums, broski, that's still fucked up and terrible.

here's her saying it again..

twitter.com/therealgrimmie/status/556219339322306560

gives me the creeps

people.com/article/christina-grimmie-tweet-after-death

>netherlands implying they know what english is
Arent you supposed to be germany or something?

IT'S 2016

>it's an inside job. False flag. they want our guns.

how come false flags never work. There's been like 100 of them and still no gun control. with so many false flags, we should be living in a totalitarian dictatorship by now

Why? It's a song sung in an edgy feminist quentin tarantino film.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFSTi17tnxk

Didn't he try to make a bomb out of bug spray or something?

>how come false flags never work.
it's supposed to be gradual via more restrictions since a lot of people are still pro-gun.

>There's been like 100 of them
not true

>shit opinion
>gook lover
it checks out

>there's some high school looser drop out out there who ended up in the marine and was so shitty, such an outcast and such a weird brony faggot that the CIA went; ''Mmmh, perfect! We got our next creep!'' So they promised him a lot of nice thing after they would relocate him so he said yes my life is shit anyway and so he went on a staged shooting

>little did he know is that the CIA doesn't want him to become a liability later like snowmen or something and the whole media circus around shooting is waking suspicion so it's simple now, let's just give enough lsd and Prozac to the retard before the ops so he'll just kill himself in the frenzy

>Pfft. It worked again. Too easy.

???
?
?

He tried to send her a hallowed out book with a bomb in it, I believe. His original plan was a bomb full of needles containing HIV blood but he realized that was a bit too ridiculous.

those are just really strange lyrics to tweet. usually when people post lyrics like that, they have some sort of meaning

and the fact that she posted it 3 times in both and was shot 3 times is also weird

but maybe that's what her killer was inspired by

We're so sorry for unleashing the current year on the world, Norway.

Who the fuck is this bitch and why should I care?

Never heard of her until now. Looks so average and plain looking.

>those stock sound effects

i don't believe in false flag shit

but i assume they would want to cause accumulative emotional distress

where citizens finally say "enough is enough" and "the people" ask for gun control and not the government

Why do they feel the need to state that the shooter was white?

It's very possible this inspired her killer in some way.