Was Civil War the worst Marvel movie ever? Or is it still Ironman 3?

I walked out of the theatre at the end of Civil War, after dropping $100 on the night, feeling like I was gang raped by the Marvel Universe..........
HOW COULD THEY FUCK UP A MOVIE THAT BAD???? It's really shaken my faith in the upcoming Spiderman movies.......and the reviews?
How the fuck did it score higher than BmanvsSman?? Some really shady under the table money transfers is the only way I can explain it..........

You type like a fag.

Iron Man 3 was alright. Both Civil War and Dr Strange are tumors on cinema.

>Was Civil War the worst Marvel movie ever?

Age of Ultron was. Civil War had its moments.

You, OP, are a pathetic false-flagging liar and a DCuck.

Go home and have a cry and a fap while thinking about how amazing the cinematography in BvScis and how unfair it is that 27% on RT

Why does the 5$ budget CW version look so much better?

Critics are bought. The Mouse has deep pockets. Enjoy your studio monopoly.

Civil War is too mediocre to even work up a hatred for. It's just too focused-grouped to polarize people.

It doesn't, they couldn't even get a symmetrical shot and it doesn't have any color grading

It has better depth and color. CW absolutely looks like they're running in front of a green screen.

About even. The Russos are awful, but at least the flawed Iron Man 3 had some creativity and levity.

Let's be honest here guys

Captain America: The Winter Soldier > Iron Man > Guardians of the Galaxy > Captain America: Civil War > Captain America: The First Avenger > Iron Man 3 > Ant-Man > Iron Man 2 > Doctor Strange > Avengers: Age of Ultron > The Incredible Hulk > The Avengers > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Iron-man 2 is far worse than 3, along with Thor 2

Shit taste bro.

it was great, made sense why each character would take their position and want to carry it out to violence (unlike in bat of murder vs superhairline) and the villains motivation and plan actually make sense (unlike numale luthor)

I would say Iron Man is still the best MCU movie, and Avengers 1 is better than 2. Ant-Man was better than Iron Man 3.

REMINDER:

>MCU
>Cinematic

-- Iron Man (1) was cinematic thanks to based Favreau.
-- Cap 1 had a few that can be considered cinematic (e.g., stage shows, etc.)

The others can't even compete with HBO, Showtime, or even Netflix ****cinematic**** wise. They're just cash grabs.

hey poopoo peepee butt why avengers so low on the list???

crazy how many people think bvs wasn't a solid 3/10

I don't know dude. I re-watched both of the movies back to back and it's startling how fucking dated the Avengers seems just four years later. There are really wonky effects, stilted dialogue and, besides that group shot, the direction is really bland.

I don't know, Iron Man 3 was so awful I haven't watched a Marvel movie since.

DCuck detected

You mistyped CW but everything else is correct

>after dropping $100 on the night,
>$100
What the fuck

Civil War was really nice, not kino but nice.

the worst marvel movies are thor 2 & iron man 2

everything else is kino, kys if you disagree you little shits

Agree it was pure shit, but I found Dr Strange to be even worse somehow.

I've only ever seen people say CW and Doctor Strange are shit, I've never seen anyone say why.

Because it's not DC.

Nigger are you seriously implying that either of those are half as bad as iron man 2?

Single, right?

Civil War was decent no matter how much DCucks try to smear campaign.
BvS was an absolute embarrassment that should have got people fired or the whole universe rebooted.

t. marvelcuck

Use your eyes.

>comparing shades of shit

So the whole movie sucks because it has low saturation and contrast instead of high saturation and contrast?

I think that he was trying to say that the movie sucks in his eyes because Instagram color filters are not used.

Doctor Strange was worse desu

Civil War was at least entertaining on some level. Strange was a fucking snorefest.