Brexit will not happen

Heres why:

>appeal to authority

Thats right. This one little flaw in human psychology will backfire on the Brexit campaign. The pro Brexit campaign has no unifying leader like God Emperor Trump. Nigel Farage? He got destroyed in the recent debate because thats how the media do things. They expose your flaws for the world to laugh and ridicule even if you are saying the truth. I hate to break it to all you people in denial but Nigel Farage is NOT God Emperor Trump. He cannot deflect attacks with memes like God Emperor Trump can. Boris Johnson? Heck, I haven't seen him get one bit of media coverage. Its almost as if the entire Brexit campaign is an aimless, leaderless bunch of Sup Forumsacks who cannot realistically pose a challenge to the remain campaign.

You see, most people who will vote on June 23rd will be just ordinary wagecucks who come home at the end of a hard stressful day at work. Obviously in this mind state they are most susceptible to brainwashing, hence all these wagecucks will most likely believe whatever the media tells them. So if all the world's important scientists, politicians, businessmen, world leaders, teachers, doctors, engineers and students tell us the Brexit will be bad, then its pretty obvious that all these wagecucks will NOT vote for Brexit.

Look, Sup Forums. You may all be redpilled, but the fact remains that the majority of people are still obedient sheep who will vote to remain in the EU this June 23rd.

Ah, you of little faith.

God save the King
Vote Brexit

I recently found out ALL of my family are secretly Brexiters

I am so proud. I didn't even have to try and convince them. They made the decision themselves despite the current BBC propaganda and pro-Remain fear mongering

I have faith OP, why don't you?

What makes Trump so powerful is also his supporters, same with Farrage.

I think Farrage is a great leader, he's a walking traditional British stereotype. You have to make the memes for him.

>mfw all this cognitive dissonance

Brexit never really had a chance did they?

>You have to make the memes for him.

Not gonna happen when these memes are illegal under hate speech laws

The EU is a critical step to the new world order and global government.

The UK leaving could collapse the whole thing.

There is no way they will let it happen.

Is your armchair quite comfortable?

you're absolutely right. the campaign has been a fucking joke

We have our cheerleader and you know it, Remain..

Personally, I'm voting out.
I'm sick and tired of the EU legislating free speech by restricting our right to access our own dank memes. The EU commission is full of unelected mods who propose reckless anti-meme laws to merely self-justify their cushy political careers. A meme that is dank for the UK (for example) may not be for the Chzech Republic. Those who claimed that "if we don't join the single currency, our economy will fail" are the same purporting that we would be less dank if we didn't allow for the free movement of pepe memes. Consider that we export more dank memes than we import from the rest of Europe and we can't even trade feels with America and China. We allow Brussels to impose their sad frogs memes that aren't entirely in our interests while we sit here and press F to pay respects to our sovereignty.

The contradiction of the British is whilst they, like all Europeans, love authority, they hate being told they should love it. Thus the Leave surge.

You think Sctoland will leave UK if UK leaves EU?

>The EU is a critical step to the new world order and global government.

stop this meme, everyone hates EU, everyting is yet another brick in the wall. The EU is going to crumble in this decade, screencap this.

No, Scotland cannot fucking afford it.

you're going to leave or the EU will grow and you're going lose your British identity. Get used to being Yuropoor

>appeal to authority

How about just fixing the vote, like the traitors normally do?

Either way, it's still the same class of corrupt rats in charge.

>The pro Brexit campaign has no unifying leader

Neither does Remain, you don't understand anything at all. Sturgeon got assblasted in the ITV debate, polls are swinging our way and have been for 2 weeks.

Concern shilling? I think this might be. I've convinced my entire immediate and extended family and several friends to vote Brexit, they themselves have also converted friends, the process continues. Remain are not motivated to vote, their campaigners are exhausted, their demographics consistently vote in fewer numbers than do the demographics of Leave.

Honest question: is Nigel Farage anywhere near as divisive as Trump? I've read some articles on him but can't get a great sense of his politics.

Good luck on Brexit regardless, bud.

>be June 7th, 2016
>Clinton's supporters won't turn out to vote in California because Hillary is already winning

What the fuck are you talking about? I never made that argument, stop applying a straw man to me. You failed to respond to my points at all.

Firstly, Farage has been gaining popularity during the Leave campaign. Secondly, Boris is much more popular than you think he is. You're clearly some sort of sheltered middle class urbanite who watches too much TV.

Thirdly, there are quite a few other moderately respected and liked Conservatives, journalists, and even some Labour MPs that are pro Brexit. We were recently endorsed by James Dyson of Dyson Hoovers, who is well liked, and despite the numale worshipped celebs endorsing remain, the leave polling and momentum has been on a steady upward momentum while remain has been either stagnant or falling. Izzard's appearance on TV the other night was disastrous.

>tfw in denial

>He got destroyed

Except he didn't. They threw everything they had at him, and he still performed better than Cameron did, who had a much easier time.

I don't know if we're going to leave or not, but I'm still voting OUT. So should you. If everyone gives up, of course it isn't going to happen.

The fucking Queen is in favour of leave. You're a shill and should consider suicide.