I'm discussing this on Sup Forums but thought I'd get the Sup Forums opinion. What do you faggots think?

I'm discussing this on Sup Forums but thought I'd get the Sup Forums opinion. What do you faggots think?

Nord - Aryans
Breton - Celts
Redguard - sand niggers
Imperial - Romans
Altmer - nips
Bosmer - chinks
Dunmer - Jews
Orc - Mongols/Huns
Khajiit - gypsies
Argonian - niggers

>Dunmer - Jews

I'm not seeing it

Nice trips. The Dunmer have that chosen people shit going on. And one of their heroes, Veloth I think, was basically Moses.

I thought Altmer were the jews and Thalmor were the zionists

Same here, I'd switch it to Altmer

There's no exact counterpart to Elder Scrolls races and real life races. Except Nords, obviously.

>altmer not jews
try again OP

Redguard detected

nords are slavs

Explain?

for some it's easier for some it's not

All elfs are kikey in some way, except seemingly the Bosmer, so i propose this:

Nord - Vikings
Breton - Celts with gypsies (for magic purposes)
Redguard - Niggers and sandniggers, but less retarded
Imperial - Romans, later other Latinids n shit with jap influence
Altmer - Modern/Ashkenazi Jews with niggers for WE WUZ KANGZ purposes
Bosmer - native americans with possible slight slav influence
Dunmer - Ancient Jews with some sand coonery
Orc - the Swiss but weirder
Khajit - gypsies without their magic
Argonians - smart niggers with native american influence, and possibly Turkic/Mongol/sand coon influence for their recent KILL ALL DUNMER REEEEE scheme
Akaviri - various gookoids, primarily Jap + Mongol

Argonians are native american.

Dunmer are based on the Japanese, but they don't integrate as well (and nords just plain hate them), hence the grey quarter.

Everything else pretty much checks out. There isn't a race in Tamriel that translates over to the American negro.

Switch around the jooz and nips, milk-drinker and you have a deal.

>Justice for the Orcs!
>Muh Orsimer Trianon!

>Nord
>Not nordic

Lel

>Altmer
>Not le ebil nazi badguys

Reminder that Talos was not a Nord from Atmora but a Breton from High Rock named Hjalti Earlybeard and he gained his power through treachery and magic, not divine right.

the lore and names are clearly taken from nordic culture. it's the slavs that somewhat share in our culture, possibly because vikings (the slavs call them varangians) founded the first version of russia

Orcs are obviously niggers you retard

Altmer are jews

Breton are inbred british faggots

>Orc - the Swiss but weirder
Kek this deserves more detail. Please tell?

That's actually pretty spot on, I'd just change it a little bit. I'd switch out the Argonians nigger assessment for Mexicans, they have a very "dirty" culture, they live in shacks and have actually built up a tolerance to poisons and diseases in the game, actually I guess poo in loos would be far as well

Also Altmer should be Jews because they believe they have a mighty and superior culture, and are always tricking and deceiving the other races

Dunmer i'm not sure about but chinks doesn't sound quite like them, but then again I don't know what else does

Redguards are literally black humans. Are you saying Argonians are figuratively black?

Redguard culture seems more Arabic. Argonians just act niggerish. They're former slaves, too.

Khajiit are eastern indian/persian. They have shit morals that they can scapegoat cause of "muh culture" and they are infamous for shitty smelling food. I agree about orcs resembling mongols. They pbviously dont do any naval travel and they use more natural homesteads

Nord - Scandinavian/Aryan
Breton - Celts/French
Argonian - East Asians
Altmer - Japanese
Bosmer - Native European tribes
Imperial - Romans
Dunmer - Slavs
Redguard - Arabs
Khajiit - Don't know. maybe Gypsies, maybe North africans
Orcs - Tatars

redguards are just swedish refugees

DARK ELVES BELONG IN MORROWIND

KEEP SKYRIM NORDIC

ANTI-RACIST IS JUST A CODE-WORD FOR ANTI-NORDIC

Argonians don't act niggerish, their behaviour is just not comprehensible for human beings. They act like reptiles.

>live in mountains
>like the Swiss, never fully a part of the Empire
>live in small city states (like Swiss cantons)
>good soldiers and often mercenaries
>excellent metalworkers

>swedish refugees

Nice, I can dig that. I stand by the Mongol comparison but this also checks out.

Does anyone have the altmer cycle pic?

but their hit and run tactics, the large amount of pleb-fieldworkers and dockworkers. And the way argonians act are very much like a dumb shitskin.
They also smuggle hist into cyrodil along wit lotsa other shit.

that makes them more like mexicans than anything

Huh, I didn't even have a Mexican race I just realized. What do you guys think? Are Argonians the beaners or is there a better comparison?

One of the best games ever made. A true shame they do not make RPGs like this anymore.

Have a map with better resolution. But you are only allowed so only if you take that remark on dunmer back, n'wah. Morrowind rightfully belongs to the Dunmer.

We're watching you

what race is the dragons?

Altmer are chinks. Nips are just chink-lite, aka Bosmer.

Balts?

Good question. I'm not very familiar with your culture to be honest. What do you think?

Nords-Scandies and Germans
Bretons-French
Imperial-Murica
Tree Elves-England
High Elves-Jews
Dark Elves-Russians
Khajit-Arabs
Lizard People-Japan
Orc-Mongols

Notch?

where is skyrim?

altmer are Definitley the jews though

Since argonians are very tribal in some cases, and they also have royal asassins(cartel). In the official book series an argonian is a main character. Whenever a new character is introduced to him he thinks shit like if he could kill said person and flee without getting caught. he does it like four different times and im pretty sure he steals some fish.

>TOP KEK
Made my day, thx dude

I second this. Ulfric is a shill plant created by altmer to distact imperials. That is real lore.
They literally shilled there way to tha top and they hate white races more than any other.

>where is skyrim?
Not on the map. That's just Vvardenfell my dude.

>slavs call them varangians
most people who aren't retarded calls them varangians because varangians weren't vikings. varangians didn't raid or plunder jack shit, worst they did was taking slaves in slavlands and sold them to nigs down in constantinople among other stuff while getting lodse of dosh from being hired by the byzantine rulers. the traditional vikings in history who raided france, england etc had very few geats, gutes and swedes if any among them.