ITT:

post your favourite album and biggest fetish

>impregnation

freeuse anal

mind control

That's a great one. My gfs pussy is allergic to jizz, sucks. When I cum in her she says it burns and then feels like she getting a uti.

>when you pull put and she immediately starts sucking tho

Sucking and biting milky, sharp nipples

abdl

Being loved and appreciated.

>heaving saggy breasts

>edging
Idk if this counts as a fetish or masturbation strategy but i also like rape roleplay

voyeurism

You filthy bugger

Lactation. Great pick OP

mind rape or forced transformation

When the girl is trying to act nonchalant during sex, like if she's on a business call or something while she's getting fucked and you can just hear her voice shaking slightly. It helps if she's fully clothed.

fat/weight gain

>monster girls

based fetish

cuckolding

Long tongue fetish/oral fixation

body swap

Tie between facefucking (no vomit) and brutal gangbang (not too rapey tho)

>facefucking (no vomit)
pleb

Vore

Kys

Impregnation is definitely up there for me. Imagine cucking a guy who wants it to happen, and then he raises your kid like it's his own, and you're just the "cool uncle" who the kid likes seeing more than his "dad".

Vomit is gross dude

hairy bush

>muscle girls
am... am i a soyboy?

not if you were a gym-bro who was twice her body weight, but since it's in tandem with that album and you had to even ask...

Rought/Violent sex, especially facefucking and anal, also extra points if the girl is petite/skinny/fragile looking

Young girls between 14 and 18, I'd never have sex with an underage girl because I don't want to go to jail, but they turn me on so much that I get uncomfortable around them

>feet, but only on girls who wear jeans and are taller than 5'9"

Incest roleplay, especially in public
>tfw lost my mommy gf who was double my age and had a daughter older than me

FTF/MTF
>mfw the song happy man literally had mark inside a horse's stomach

huh

how old are you? If you're 19-20 this is pretty acceptable IMO (although 14 vs 17 is a pretty big difference depending on the girl)

I'm 20, the worst part is that I didn't even get to kiss a girl until I was 19, I wasted the years when I could fuck a cute 15 yr old girl without feeling guilty ;_;

Ps: what is the music fot that feel?

teenage girls are awful, especially mid teens. you're lucky.

I'm pretty sure you could get away with banging some 15-16yo. And i wouldn't feel guilty about it user, it's not like this equals paedophilia y'know.

sibling rp/bdsm

>tfw missed out on innocent love and virgin pussy

There's no feel more depressing. Starry Cat is the closest to what I imagine true love feels like though.

Elderly men

fashion and facial aesthetics

I need story time lad

diaper fetish

Empty balls, full belly

>facial aesthetics
As in liking pretty girls? Pretty sure that's not a "fetish" lol

kek

it is when you've never seen an attractive girl but can picture one in your head

CRUSHED

soyboys like fat girls you good user

Breastfeeding/lactation
Armpits

i thought you hated this album, cate

holy shit dude same. i feel so fucking guilty for it.

MMF

Or is it MFM? I don't know, no blatantly gay stuff with the dude.

Starry cat up above
Why do you glow and do you know
That when you left, you made a
Hole the size of the moon inside my heart
I hope that you’ll come visit sometime
You know you're the stars in my eyes

HOLY SHIT ;_;

what you're saying is you like threesomes with a guy and a lass but don't want anything to do with the guy?
sounds like a waste of a third person

Yes, everybody's mutual first is their true love, and it works out for both of them forever.

MILFs/mature women and high heels

Look, don't ask me to delve into the logic behind it. It's a fetish. The scenario, in real life and in my head, shoots blood to my dick like a hydraulic-powered augur, and I do not have the desire to ask why.

fucking disgusting

BBW eating cake on all fours in their underwear.

>IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT AGAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIN

kek

Take a guess

Consensually agreed upon coitus in the missionary position under 3min with minimal eye contact and no talking

>Feet