Be me

>be me
>college fag
>decide to get second job cause summer semester is ez
>get job at some local coffee shop (this is probably where i fucked up)
>start working
>everyone seems nice and cordial
>eventually one day the topic of politics comes up
>everyone here is either a Bernout or Shillary supporter
>I say that i'm supporting Trump
>immediately demonized and shunned by everyone who works there
>people start getting the idea that im racist/sexist/misogynist
>end up quitting since everyone essentially hates me

I want off this ride Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2dquaHO7Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>I say that i'm supporting Trump

Should've excused yourself instead because discussions like that on the workplace are inappropriate.

>be me

/thread

>having autism

You should have just agreed with them you fucking aspie.

Is asking who you vote for not considered rude in America?

Dude hold your power.

Just the other day I was at the store and this lady was talking to my buddy about how her son wants to be Anna from frozen and my friend said oh that's bad, then she said no, no of course not. I told him he could be anything he wants to be. I turned around and said but what if he wanted to murder people? I thought it was a fair question. She said she wouldn't condone that unless it was to eat. Everyone thought it was creepy for me to say that.

You did the right thing admitting your true allegiances and conviction among severely mentally ill and misguided people.

And just why is that, leaf? So he could be sucking off dog cock right now like you?

well.. fuck them

Liberal tolerance everybody

I'm sorry, I forgot that Trump's light shines on unbelievers eventually as well

This is why you don't fucking discuss politics at work.

>you have autism if you don't agree with everyone

Canadian cucks in fine form today

when you work at a coffee shop

discuss politics at factories and laugh at liberals all day

It will. I don't completely trust Trump, but he is the only viable candidate in the US at the moment. Hillary is serious criminal mafia with a 30+ year legacy of shit. I would rather policies against PC, protecting the border, protecting the Constitution and most notably 1st and 2nd amendment rights, which he is the only candidate running on that platform. If he's truly populist and honest and as anti-establishment as it seems from all angles, God bless. If it's another flunky populist movement playing off what most of the country is feeling, I'll sit back and drink myself to death. Wins for everybody.

If you are likable enough you can support anyone and people won't care as long as you don't go full retard about it.

You're an idiot OP, if you are going to reveal your power level you need to ease people in to it to override their programming. Explain your reasoning on every level and then finish with ''and that is why i am going to vote for xxx''
If you can do that without sperging out people will accept it most of the time. But if you just say ''I am going to vote for the *insert not PC choice here* sieg heil'' their programming will kick in and they will start to hate you. Then they will be blinded by their hate and not listen to anything of what you have to say after that.

t. redpilled swede with over a decade of experience with dealing with these type of sheeple.

But the cannibalism wasn't?
Fuck, I hate this century.

this. see vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2dquaHO7Q

this. i'm in CA and no one in my office brought up the elections on Tuesday

don't discuss politics anywhere just let those in control make all the decisions and don't attempt to persuade people

I bash liberal opinions and win everyday. I've never once shied away from talking about politics in the workplace. I work in the trades though... no faggy ass hipster whining

I calmly explained my stance to them and they still demonized me. It got to the point where no one wanted to work with me, and the people who did work with me often exhibited shitty work ethic on purpose. It got to the point where i just said fuck it and left. I will never work at another coffee shop ever again.

Oh well, i guess i learned a lesson?

That was true a decade ago, but today it's simply not the case. The left has quite literally whipped their base into a rabid frenzy. They've projected this onto Trump supporters, but anyone living or working near a lot of lefties knows where all the hostility resides.

This is ultimately how the left will win. The right in America doesn't have the heart to really fight back. There isn't a leg left to stand on once you realize the left is very willing to bash you in the head with a sack of rocks and destroy your property while your only recourse is posting edgy memes.

What was that lesson?

What do your political affiliations have to do with shilling coffee?

lol, spoken like a true cuck

I do it all the time. And I live in a majority Hispanic city. Sucks you faggots don't live in Texas where people are willing to hear others opinions before spouting off bullshit. My coworker, (mexican guy, good kid) is gonna use his first ever vote for trump and is in the process of talking to his family about why Trump won't deport him and his family because they're legal.

You son have zero situational awareness.

you showed your power level and now you have to deal with the consequences. next time dont confide in normies dumb faggot

That's how the left works. They are all about acceptance, love and respect until you disagree with them. Then they'll bully the shit out of you and try to pressure you into adopting their beliefs.

There are a similar amount of idiots on the right and left. But in the UK at least I find the right don't try and shove things down my throat or call me a piece of shit for being a man and not being tolerant and welcoming enough.

They've whipped their base into a rabid frenzy and you're the ones who have subserviently stood down in your beliefs and not challenged them. The only reason they are getting away with their violence now is because the right has some sense of decency, and reserve. Everyday you see they're really pushing it more and more. Anyone on the right who doesn't stand strong in their convictions and common sense and hides here to vent their views is a piece of garbage.

More and more they are pushing it, and they're going to get it babe.

I don't know where you read me suggesting not to challenge them. I think the right -should- sack up and challenge them in every way possible. I just don't see others doing it.

this

They posted a flyer the other day with a paragraph of Israeli-style dishonest language, about defending yourself and fascism coming to kill you. They are encouraging it.

You're a faggot. It's not cuck to not want to discuss politics with adult-children. Look what happened to OP, now he has no job because of the actions you think were right.

You're claiming the left will win based on their virtue of bashing people with rocks. I know the behavior is obscene but I think the opposition to them has more decency, and most of them aren't exposed to that kind of bedlam. It isn't at their front door. But this leftist shitfest is really making headway, that is to say, it's really pushing itself out of this country. Nobody wants it.

listen to this man

>implying
No, they're not going to win based on the "virtue," of anything. I say they're probably going to win because the left has so frenzied the base that they're willing to overlook what their foot soldiers do, such as bash people with bags of rocks.

This is because the left has pushed the narrative, and hard, that the right is a physical threat to people so they must fight. The right is, by in large, unwilling to engage in similar rhetoric. They're expecting decent fair-minded average people to side with them after they get beat-up. Truth is, I've spoken with numerous white middle-class centrist democrats who didn't think the mestizo beat-down of white trump supporters was a big deal. They were frank about the fact they thought beating up "racists," was fine. And bear in mind these are middle class professionals, not university students.

I'm blue collar, have red-pilled many of my co-workers, and continue to have tough conversations with people about it, but I call it like I see it too. Most people, even republicans, I talk to outside my working-class background have ingrained fear of the far left and being lumped in with Trump supporters. They're simply too timid to fight, verbally or otherwise.

Let me know what "Israeli-style dishonest language" is supposed to be. I'd like to see the flyer.

What's more, just because they are desperately posting newspeak dogshit doesn't necessarily mean everyone's listening. MSM and leftist rags are very much in their death throes here. A minority of college twits doesn't change that.

And if I'm wrong and we have no critical thinking ability left as a nation, we're doomed.

>discussing politics at work

You just described their perceived virtue and then said they weren't going to win on account of that. Just bizarre people acting out revenge fantasies on imagined justification.

You should be doing a better job to clarify the points of the campaign you support, and they shouldn't leave believing their Facebook and CNN talking points.

I don't know where you live. It sounds like S. California or something, but you ought to be supporting those people who support Trump and help them realize they're not alone. All around the country, this is the way people feel. He's tapping into a huge populist voter base. There's no reason to be ashamed of his policies. At all.

Do you know what I say to all the liberal faggots I meet here in Cape Town who have never spent a day with the average black guy?

I say I am a pan african nationalist who wants everyone not born in Africa to fuck off back to their own countries and I want all banks and natural resources nationalized and taken away from foreign powers.

I wait for the lamenting and praise and the "Yeah you are right, they are always exploiting africa." and then I say "Thats why donald trump has the right idea, the USA should only be beneficial to US citizens and the pan african movement needs a leader like him.

Almost always their is no critique.

I'll try to dig it up but it was like, given that the other side are inhuman fascists dedicated to murdering your children, we are not the one to ask you to protest peacefully, we fully support your right to self-defense in the face of this fascism. Like when we do it, it's "defense," but amid copious reminders of how much those guys deserve a bashing.

Here, that paragraph at the top.

>revealing its power level at work

That's the thing you can do when you are the boss, not when you are the new guy retard.
At least you learned something user.

That's some bizzarro world crazyshit all right. Looks like this was in Virginia and an altogether ineffectual protest. I know flyers like these must be prevalent on college campuses, but how stupid do you have to be to have your chants listed for you?

>quitting

>not standing your ground and waiting for others to join you

Way to be a weakling OP. What's the point of having strong view points if you fold and run away at the first sign of unpopularity?

/thread

>workers from spain who rose up
top fucking kek, are you serious

Nah man, here in the states discussions about what politicians you support and why are an excellent common thing. Are they not in Germany?