Will they pussy out and endorse Hilldog?

Will they pussy out and endorse Hilldog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mm0OkuT8YG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've already heard them talking about getting ready for the 2020 elections where Bernie will absolutely win.

the guy will be 79 at that point but they dont seem to realise that.

"The Young Turks"
is such a fucking gay name
It's just such a fucking bad terrible sounding name
wtf does it even imply

The name implies that they're young and also that they are turks.

They just released a video message about how superdelegates need to flip to Bernie because of muh polling

These cunts are so delusional you shouldn't take anything they say seriously

>accusing someone of being delusional
>on Sup Forums

How is your daddy doing? When will he starts killing Hillary, as you've always said he will easily?

When the first debate happens

Trump 2020

The name implies they're young nationalist Turks who love to genocide.

No. Fuck Hilldawg.

Who cares about those faggots?
OP is also a faggot

>Endorse the murdering lesbian with the rapist husband

Anyone have the video of the turkroach chomping out because I think it was a trump victory or something or a Bernie loss? Can't remember

This.

youtu.be/mm0OkuT8YG8
Skip to 43:00

The Young Turks is the name of the group behind the Armenian genocide.

Imagine a German moving to the US, publicly denying the holocaust and starts a business called the nazi's

It is political party like intelligentsia.
Was in power during WW1 where they committed genocide against Armenians mainly because they were Catholic.

IMO TYT is a cancerous show that is bigoted and switches their opinion as much as Hillary.

Monday's speech

Endorse Hilldog ofcourse, commiez, n Kangz gotta stick up for their own kind ya know

I hope they collectively off themselves when trump wins

Who the fuck are those shitskins ? Wait, I dont wanna even know.

The young Turks were Jewish Ottomans that initiated the Armenian genocides and deny it to this day.

>be anti-establishment
>also be radically anti-gun

when did the far left become so totally limp-wristed and impotent?

they will be sucking Hillary's dick immediately after the convention.

Did they ever talk about the armenian genocide?

A FUCKING ROD STEWART SONG

YES!

Hillary's Presidency was decided in 2008 in a backroom deal. Bernie was supposed to be nothing but a stalking horse to give Democrats the illusion of a choice. But the old cunt is so corrupt and weak her stalking horse got away from her. The nonsense is over time for all media outlets to fall in line, like Republicans did for 28 years.

This time it's the GOP with a candidate the establishment doesn't want.

The original young Turks were the people who genocided all those Armenians. It's like if they were Germans and named their YouTube channel the SS.

>Will they pussy out

As if they haven't already.

Ana alluded to it a few times, most recently when they were talking about why Cenk didn't change his name and she asked why he didn't change some other names as well. She also cried about grandparents once or twice.

On an unrelated note I'm beginning to both like and hate Ben more and more every time I see him.

The general election hasn't even started yet you dumb flip.