Explain this

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/college-football/news/baylor-de-sam-ukwuachu-guilty-of-sexual-assault-sentenced-friday/
documents.latimes.com/stanford-brock-turner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One's part of the leftist in-group, one's part of the leftist out-group.

Brock deserves the death penalty though.

One is a dude who finger banged a blackout drunk chick. Definitely illegal, definitely fucked up, definitely raped. He should be put in jail longer or whatever, too bad judges suck.

One has been here their entire life illegally, has been sucking at least hundreds of thousands from the tax payers by going to public schools, and has contributed nothing to this country except being a snarky asshole about their illegal status

Does he though? 6 months seems very reasonable to be for finger banging a sloot

>groped a drunk chick
>deserves death penalty

>assailants pants and underwear on whole time
>definitely rape

Especially considering his life is essentially over. Won't be surprised when he kills himself.

What kind of women AGREES to get finger stuffed behind a dumpster anyway? What ever happened to personal responsibility.

>decide to get black out drunk
>decide to hook up with a guy
>decide to walk back to apartment to fuck him
>make it to the dumpster
>let him take bra and panties off
>let him put fingers in me
>fall asleep
>get caught by 2 white nights
>feel embarrassed because I'm a slut
>he raped me

Fuck her.

>What kind of women AGREES to get finger stuffed behind a dumpster anyway
Probably the same kind that does 4 shots of whisky to pregame before her mom drops her off to go to a frat party.

The fact that he used his fingers proves he's a great guy who was invested in her experience.

See this is complete bullshit. I fucking hate this shit.

They were both drunk and both wanted sex. Should he have stopped? Yes. Does she have to act like the dude was waiting behind the dumpster and raped her like a nigger? No.

She needs to take responsibility for her own damn life. Stop being a fucking slut. Empowering women was the worst mistake man ever made.

Kek

> defending a rapist

One on the left is getting jail time and going on the sex offender registry. One on the right is getting college paid for and will remain in tax free heaven.

>be me
>hard as diamonds
>whiskey dick can't get it up
>girl keeps jerkin to try to get me hard
>fall asleep
>she keeps jerkin

She raped me.

>4 shots of whisky
>pre-game

Why are Americans so awful at drinking?

Since when is consent to go to 3rd base rape?

Its simple one is white and privileged and the other isn't. Remember that logic gets thrown out the window when you're talking to a liberal because they make arguments based on their feelings and they only cherry pick facts that support their retarded arguments.

Our drinking age is 21, (You) K is 18

but she's a DREAMer

>4 shots
>not drinking at least half a bottle to pregame
Fucking 'Mericans

>defending the honor of some shameless drunk slut
Kys

Out of loop on this. Who is girl on right?

At least we still can drink. Don't you know it's haram Muhammad?

>being a degenerate

illegal immigrant

wow really makes you think

because women bear no responsibility for their decisions and actions.

Top kek

>not wanting to capture your woman like the good ole days

Better comparison would be pic related

>Actually rapes a girl, with a penis, in a vagina, while she's fighting him.
>6 Months.

cbssports.com/college-football/news/baylor-de-sam-ukwuachu-guilty-of-sexual-assault-sentenced-friday/

the woman could no longer consent when she was passed out. How can anyone consent when they are unconscious?

Delete this

We should drink more so we can end up like you?

Europeans are so awful your own people are trying to destroy your culture kek. Keep drinking though, I'm sure that will save your shithole.

How did Ben Carson do a full debate unconscious?

So how exactly did she get into such a state where she passed out drunk by a trash can, before which she was at a party with alot of drunk guys?

how can she not be liable for her piss poor decisions?

What happened? Did he find her unconscious and assaulted her or did her slut ass agree to some alpha college athlete dick and then pass out because his finger game ducked?

How this skank end up behind a dumpster?

>Explain this.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

it's not illegal to make bad decisions.
it's not legal to assault people who make bad decisions

Jews.

Ideally I'd like to see them both fucked over. Stanford assholes are extremely obnoxious

>""""student"""" """"athletes""""

But how do we know she didn't consent and then claim rape so she wouldn't be slut who got finger behind a dumpster. She sounds like a typical white girl slut to me.

Smoking is degenerate. It's nigger-level

been skimming the police/court reports.

Everybody except the fucking white male was too wasted to remember anything, and he says they were making out and then she took his hand and pulled him around the backyard wall to where the dumpster is.

One had consentual drunken sex with a girl who now regrets it
One invaded a country

Really makes you think.

i'll repeat this from another thread. more facts have come out.
>swedes say he didn't appear that drunk
>swedes said the girl was unconscious
>other people at the party said he was throwing himself at girls with kisses (unwanted)
>has a history of doing this at parties
>he sent a message to his friends (likely a picture of her boobs) during the time of the incident but it was later deleted
>someone asked "who's are those?" in response
it doesn't really make sense if she consented why she had pine needles in her vagina either

She has a boyfriend too. Even more of a reason to cry rape

penetration without consent is rape. doesn't matter what you penetrate with.

See, that's what I figure happened. I don't get how you can rape a white college girl. I don't think I've ever seen one turn down dick, especially from an athlete.

documents.latimes.com/stanford-brock-turner/
Copies of most the court/police docs in the case were released if anybody else is also autistic.

Why would you take pride in being alcoholics? That's like if I bragged about being fat.

Are the left implying that only american universities matter and not those with darker skins?

What's wrong about this? he will get traumatized for seeing a dick

Most of the media will never follow this story. The leftists in the media would be tied up for weeks accusing each other of prejudice.

I just don't get how he can drag and unconscious girl behind a dumpster without all of these supposed witnesses noticing kek. So many witnesses but nobody stopped him until 20 mins in?

The fuck, how do you carry an unconscious girl anywhere on a campus. I almost got my ass kicked for walking my drunk ass gf to her dorm back when I was in school.

He should get more, if she is drunk fine whatever if she is passed out don't fuck it. Not that hard to understand.

Passed out girls aren't for fucking, they are for shaming with marker on their face and cell phones.

Let's be honest guys. If the guy on the left weren't a 4/10, that dumb girl wouldn't of cried rape. Even Eliot looks better than him and he's only half white.

The retard haircut isn't helping him.

For non mudslides seeing adult Genitlea at age 7 isn't normal

This story says 10-20 years. wtf are you saying?

he didn't fuck her

>get blackout drunk
>associate with girls who get blackout drunk
>agree to sex behind a dumpster
>not notice the girl you're fingering (again, behind a dumpster) is unconscious
>run away when people see you

You can talk about the girl contributing to this all you want (and rightly so) but this isn't the kind of "man" we need in our society.

this, he looks like a white nigger, even acts like one

Look - a low information person with an opinion!

Read the very fucking top of the article.

>On Friday, Sam Ukwuachu was sentenced to 10 years of felony probation and placed in the county jail for 180 days. He will also have to serve 400 hours of community service.

180 days jail, followed by probation, and some community service.

>Passed out girls aren't for fucking, they are for shaming with marker on their face and cell phones.

Except that shit will get you in trouble too. If you see a passed out bitch just ignore her and go on with your life, her safety isn't your problem and it isn't worth getting in trouble for helping or messing with her.

I left this bitch facedown in a gutter outside the bar I work at just because I didn't want to deal with the shit. She was gone next day so I assume she's fine.

I've heard strangers and associates talk about this case in Australia.

For some reason it seems to be accepted fact he drugged her, dragged her out of a club and they stuck knives inside her vagina behind a dumpster.

I wish I was joking. People literally think it went down like that. I'm surrounded by insane people. Nobody gives a fuck about reality here.

Send help

Fucking a girl that had petting with you aint rape.She gave you agreement when you touched her genitals.

HE STUFFED PINE NEEDLES UP HER CUNT

>this, he looks like a white nigger, even acts like one

He's a wigger?

Mom let's get drink?

The trick is to do it where everyone else is drunk, not where you are drunk.

i don't know but it sounds like everyone at the party was pretty wasted. really not uncommon for parties
but if he was so innocent why did he run away? why did he continue when she was unconscious, even to observers who were on bikes?

See
That's cruel and messed up

How do you know? Bitch might have been loose as hell (She's white, probably a huge slut) and they were laying on top of pine needles that slid up her giant pussy.

clearly a psycho who should be killed.

he didn't continue, that's kind of the main point.

And yet, who says she didn't consent? She can't remember fucking anything

you're the person who peaks early at predrinks and blacks out

Explain this

she didn't consent to it afterwards
she revoked her consent after the fact
ergo it's rape

no i'm not kidding this is how they think

intoxicated, they think: this is a good idea, let this guy stick his fingers up my hoohah behind this fucking dumpster

unintoxicated: oh wait, i have a boyfriend. that was not a good idea. i got it, i'll say i was raped to save face

>at the time of ''''sex''''
consensual
>afterwards
consent revoked => rape

To all my younger lads in college, the military, and other places at 18-30 years old. Watch your backs around women if you're at a party or kickback drinking. Even though they spam the "WOMEN MATURE FASTER" meme it is not true. They act like children when they can't get their way, act impulsive, and can double flip with no notice what so ever. If you do end up taking a chick home drinking: make sure to fuck her good, foreplay right, and give her the best lay of her life. Finally cuddle afterwards... the problem is that these dudes just pump & blow their load leaving the chick unsatisfied so they cry rape.

Even then I highly encourage profiling your potential fuck/date that night. You don't need to have your life ruined over some booze, chick, and stupid shit. Also wrap that shit up if you just met her that night. DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE HOT MINUTE SHE IS ON BIRTH CONTROL. I can't believe I have to type this out but my fellow dudes are just as fucking stupid/immature as women.

IMO the dude is an idiot and deserves what is coming his way.

>you're the person who peaks early at predrinks and blacks out

you're the person who gave up their empire so their women could suck of brown muslim dicks.

I'd probably drink too if I were you.

>Wake up, girlfriend tells me everyone is upset about rapist
>Tells me Swedes stopped the rapist
>Me, fresh out of REM sleep - "finally the Swedes did something to PREVENT rape"

Feelsgood

Wrong. he still had a boner when the medical examiner arrived.
swedes reported he was humping an unconscious body

>lifetime welfare queen
>20 minutes of action
Fuck off

>a boner
>in his pants
>which were on the entire time.
I don't know how you perform sex, but most of us take it out of our pants.

1. Women get "raped" unconsciously all the time on college campuses thanks to "sexual liberation"

If this were 1940, the party wouldn't of happened in the first place where everyone got flat out drunk. Even if one did, the occurrence of these parties were very rare, not common despite what hollywood wants you to think. There was also a thing called courtship, and gentleman etiquette which seems to be lost thanks to liberalism.

2. Her slut friends said nothing when she left with him. Never offered a ride, never offered to call campus security for help. They also share the blame. But according to feminazi law, it's 100% the man's fault.

3. It's 50% the woman's fault. She got her punishment. 3 months for the boy is also good enough punishment. The judge literally did nothing wrong.

Who's to blame? It's you, lefties. your fucking fault rape culture on college campuses exists. You love rape. You love being a victim. You feed off pity, you profit off of it and it makes you feel good.

DELETE THIS

Black privilege

Casey's my trashfu

he was dry humping her tard.

I can't find any proof there were pine needles in her snatch.

All I'm seeing is a testimony filled with assumptions and guessing, since she was admittedly too drunk to understand what was going on. Nor did the medical report say anything about him sticking pine needles in her vagina.

She was definitely on the dirty ground, though, but the rest of it is gross exaggeration.

>he still had a boner when the medical examiner arrived

The slut friends issue is serious and real. Seriously these girls celebrate this behavior, and if they don't they don't have the will to stand up and protect their friend. They are just resigned and without "agency" if they are bothered by something.

he just looks like an inbred betacuck male. Kinda like Jeb

Finally, someone with some fucking common sense.

No

yes and the dudes who broke it up were probably enlightened martial artist gentlemen too, what with their sweep kicks and flying tackles.

you cant give consent when your drunk

Wait, do you want us to drink more or less?