Do you think Trump, if he wins, will have Hillary thrown in jail? Serious question. I really hope he does...

Do you think Trump, if he wins, will have Hillary thrown in jail? Serious question. I really hope he does, he keeps alluding to the fact that he will, he says she should be in jail and brings up the emails and how Petraeus got in trouble for much less, but hasn't outright said he will.

What do you think Sup Forums? I really really want him to, but am doubting if he would actually go through with it as president. I sometimes wonder if he doesn't just outright state it because he thinks the Clintons will send assassins after him or something because they refuse to go to prison. I just want that lying, deceiving bitch to get what she deserves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gtRDFM8_bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Hillary were smart, she wouldn't have even entered the race to begin with but rather quietly faded away like her husband and all other competent apex criminals.

It's truly bizarre that the DNC propelled her into this. At this point, I'm left to think that anything could happen.

Let me set the stage. Trump is in the White House. In order to appease the establishment he picked a pretty traditional Republican running mate. One month after getting in office, he breaches separation of powers.

Now I'll leave you to do the math to figure out how quickly that man will get impeached now that the voters are out of the way.

Separation of powers? You mean like appointing an AG that will actually enforce the law?

I don't know if the madman would actually do it or not, but you'd better believe he's not so stupid he wouldn't follow appropriate procedures.

>implying Shillary will survive long enough to be thrown in jail
Kek is cooking up something magnificent for her

I truly believe that she is mentally ill. She's delusional to think that after all she's done and said that voters will just blindly support her, but I guess some already have.

The Clintons will probably flee the country if Trump is elected president.

This

Well, treason is a domestic matter. But war crimes are an international matter. I'm sure they'll be glad for the contributions they've made to international law.

Once again, you have to wonder whether or not she's competent to hold office. We don't really have that big a history of convictions for treason.

>but you'd better believe he's not so stupid he wouldn't follow appropriate procedures.
Even putting aside the doubt, it doesn't matter. Every single politician in the White House has a grudge against Donald Trump. Republicans hate him, Democrats hate him, all he has to do is sneeze the wrong way. He'll be walking on bomb shells for his entire presidency.

You know that the President can't just throw people in jail willy-nilly, right? He's not the CEO

There would be an armed insurrection if they did that. Think 1000 tim McVeighs descending on Washington, every one just as crazy as he was

Every single politician in the WH can kindly GTFO when we change administrations. That's the way the game works. As for the rest of them, I'm not sure too many of them think fondly of the Clintons.

The president is basically the CEO of the executive branch of the federal government. Some say FDR's shenanigans enshrined that through legal changes.

Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton Are Related by Royal British Bloodline
youtube.com/watch?v=3gtRDFM8_bU

I know, but as the other poster said I want him to appoint an AG that will actually prosecute, and offer his recommendation that Hillary is prosecuted.

There's no breach of separation of powers. Law enforcement is under the executive branch, of which the President is CEO. It is entirely appropriate for the executive to bring a known crime syndicate to justice.

of course Trump is going to throw her in jail

Clintons have stolen from Trump and even killed acquaintances of his. this is more personal than general public knows

A syndicate? Are you suggesting we could rev up those RICO laws and get some broad discovery?

I wonder what we might discover.

He wont win. He is 10 percent less than her.

>Clintons have stolen from Trump and even killed acquaintances of his. this is more personal than general public knows

Woah, I hadn't heard about any of this. Source?

>voters will just blindly support her
Nigger, have you ever spoken to a lib? They're delusional and dismiss all of shillariy's heinous actions

She's not delusional. Her entire life is a liability and she owes so many favors (for taking peoples cash over the years) meaning she can be black mailed into doing anything she is told to do while in office.

She's being forced to run because a lot of important people want a return on their investment

Kek wills it!