What's wrong with certain Middle Eastern race mixing?

Middle Eastern Countries included:
>Syria
>Iraq
>Lebanon
>Jordan
>Palestine
All the other middle Eastern countries are too ugly/Arab looking.

What's wrong with it? The children look pretty nice. The only difference I can see is a slight tan which we are always trying to get anyway. Use Gigi Hadid as an example.

Because it's.. oh it's Canada. Ok haha nice one.

yeah it's not so bad. i'd marry a christian middle eastern girl. kids will look italian, i'm fine with that.

German man + German woman = Much better
German man + Slavic woman = is also quite good. We have many examples in Lviv

>using models to prove racemixing works
>using models to prove purity works

some people are just more attractive than others, I'd rather fuck and marry a QT 1/2- 1/4 Black girl than an ugly 100% white girl.

>German man + Slavic woman

czechs are pretty good looking

>race is only skin deep!

>German + Slavic= is also quite good
>implying it's not the best mix possible

That on your pic looks fucking disgusting.

That mother looks much more attractive than her mongoloid daughter.

Depends. Slavic men are usually gross. So are German women. It has to be considered

Aren't Germans pretty much a deviation of Slavs?

>Slavic men are usually gross
Then what the fuck are you?

No era penal

fpbp

No, it's a meme. Germany: West and East are Germanic. Western Poland is also Germanic.
Well... Let's just say I will never appear on playboy cover

DONT MIX RACE OMG.

>western Poland is Germanic
nope, you see after WW2 many and by this i mean thousands of Poles were moved from east to western Poland

I find women from these countries hot as fuck.
Would wife up a christian middle eastern woman in a heartbeat.
Where to find them though?

They still look somewhat different.
Either way, despite all memes and curses Germany is still Germanic, Aryan, whatever you wanna call it. But again - German women aren't rally pretty. German men on the other hand are considered to be good.

I'd love a white looking Iranian cutie. It's not even race mixing since we look a like. It is more disgusting to race mix with blacks or east-asians. Although asians are good people

If they are caucasioid, then it works. No low IQ, hook nosed, monkey armed Arabs allowed.

Problem is, it's the hook nosed Muslims migrating. The Caucasian middle east Christians are a minority these days.

I have asked this question several times before. I am serious, somebody answer please.

What is going on with Canada lately? Their posts were pretty normal until one month ago or so, and suddenly, all what I read from them is shitposting and incoherent gibberish.

They sniffed too much smoke from those fires they had or what? I am not joking, there must be an explanation for this.