Grill I shagged and fell for hard tells me how we need to get to know each other better and hang more one week...

>Grill I shagged and fell for hard tells me how we need to get to know each other better and hang more one week, ignores my existence the next
>Been over a month since we've seen each other. She bails on me everytime I try and set something up
>can't stop sending her a snap or something every few days
>mood goes from content to suicidal every couple hours

Music for this psychotic feeling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ES0PSdBUpSU
youtube.com/watch?v=wz7YiQdNmZ8
soundcloud.com/abzion/unfished-completly
youtube.com/watch?v=Chcy9K6ywjA
youtube.com/watch?v=z1JMnKQzH4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blogging on Sup Forums

>not giving music suggestions for bipolar suicidal thoughts

Ghost her.

Would you treat her this way? No. Trust me, ghost for a month and she’ll either be wondering about you, or you will have moved on.

Maybe you should grow the fuck up and realize your 10th grade crush is pretty insignificant in the long run

>21

I know that's what I need to do but fuck is it hard

>i can't do things that are difficult

looks like you're already resigned to your fate, loser! have you even tried denying your impulses

It's a little silly to be growing "suicidal" over someone you had a one time fuck with.

Does her name begin with K?

you're not depressed, you're retarded, which is worse

would that charger still work? the wires are pretty close to the plug.

Please kill yourself so you can stop shitting the board with your blogs and frogs. No music for you faglord.
But if you want genuinely good advice that somebody already bothered to type down for your miserable ass, see

no

get a grip, it's just some girl. there's like 20 billion of them, casual sex is casual sex.

you little frog bitches are pathetic

heh girls are lame am i right guys?

nobody is in the thread is saying that though

Nobody said that here but I'm going to say that you are lame as fuck.

:(

We went on a few daylong dates and things clicked extremely well (like, well as in I haven't felt this way about someone in years). That's what i'm upset about desu.

>That's what i'm upset about desu.
Well that's what women do OP. You do stuff with them, everything seems fine, and then they fucking flake on you when they find somebody different. Girls are constantly playing the field when you aren't around, they're opportunists and there's no changing it.

Don't let this trash encounter affect your life, and sorry if I was rude to you before in my previous post

Nah I get it don't be sorry - it is lame. This whole thing just has awoken some bottled up emotions that have been hard to shake, especially given how she's in my life one day and out the next.

Writing some good music tho desu

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?
also you could listen to this ambient tune and collect your thoughts: youtube.com/watch?v=ES0PSdBUpSU

>meet a girl who I think is pretty cool, don't think much else of it
>hang out all the time
>we start cuddling while we watch movies and hang out
>start holding hands walking to and from bars and stuff
>sometimes she is too lazy to walk home (we live about 10 minutes from each other) so she stays over and we cuddle all night
>start getting feelings for her
>she stays over more often
>one night while we are drunk I go to kiss her
>she asks what I'm doing and what I thought this was
>she says it's purely friendship
>devastated.jpg
I know that feel bro

>cuddling
>handholding
>"purely friendship"
what
where do you live where this is normal for friends to do

I dig that, see that's what I want people to post my man

That's brutal jesus. At least you guys didn't fuck

Kek you even let her stay over at your home and use your shit. Played like a damn fiddle.

>that's what I want people to post
Nobody asked for your blog

>Grill I shagged

fuck off normie i don't want to hear about it

See
Hes right. Women are fucking cunts. The sooner you realize this the sooner you realize most arent worth your time. Women under 21 arent worth shit other than a quick fuck. But once you get 21 or 22 your start to grow up. You'll find someone, you just need to realize your not where you need to be to find who your looking for. And that you also dont know what your looking for. Its hard and you'll think you've accepted it but take it from me, you'll know when you've truly accepted it. Patience is a virtue and at the end of the day you'll truly be an adult when you realize how little you actually know but accept it instead of it scaring you. These may sound like acattered thoughts, but you'll know what I'm talking about when your ready.

thats what i asked myself too
you might also like this other daft punk one then: youtube.com/watch?v=wz7YiQdNmZ8
i find i get most of my self reflection and thinking done when it's instrumental
we never went on dates or anything, only time i ever bought her shit was drinks at bars and she would do the same back for me. never showered her with gifts or anything.

Maybe she thought you were a fag or wanted attention.

maybe

user that's one of the reasons I (OP) am so sad. I am 21, she was 23. She seemed mature and seemed to know exactly what she wanted. But you are right, my sense of what we both wanted was sadly distorted

I've met a few but honestly read this over
The sooner you realize what this is talking about the better. Sadly though, hurt needs to happen first sometimes for it to make sense

oooo i got some music for you OP
soundcloud.com/abzion/unfished-completly

That is pretty weird. But maybe she is a late bloomer. Some people never hit that maturity or that revelation sadly. But yeah, and also you'll know when you found the right person because while there may be difficulties there isnt anything that's that much work. Like yeah you'll put in work but again you'll know what I mean. It'll just happen naturally

This is why slut shaming was a thing. Sure it sucks, but if you don't shit on women for playing around they go fucking insane with it when they realize they're the commodity and we're the market. I don't really mind the way our culture's headed but I've had to resign myself to the realization that I might not ever meet a woman who 1) I'm attracted to and 2) is marriageable. I really hated the redpill shit for a long time and I still think it's largely retarded with regards to the moral values they impose on these sexual processes, but I think they're objectively correct in their assessment of contemporary power dynamics in heterosexual relationships. Just about every woman I know has a couple guys dangling behind her at all times who she can just passively scoop up, whereas guys are basically foreveralone unless they actively put effort into meeting and seeing women.

Yeah I hear you and get it, thank you. Don't mean to go on, but another reason why this shit me like a brick was because everything seemed to flow so natural while we were going on dates and everything was going down between us, and then suddenly after the hook up where I spent the night it was like boom lights out from here on out. Hadn't been much work at all until that moment, now it's like trying to solve world hunger to figure out if i'll see her again. So yeah, maybe now you see why I'm taking it so hard.

I'm one for some women need a dose of left and right reality. But yeah the reality is these social structures seemed to be the correct ones. Now you get rid of them and the world begins to unwind. I dont think people are getting shittier I think its that theres less balance

Sex does change a lot of things. It kind of began to consume my relationship ince then it fell apart withing two months if us sleeping together for the first time. It was actually thr only consistent after we did it. I think its good to take it hard. The hurt helps more than no hurt. Its kind of like a consequence almost and now you learn from it kind of. That goes for everyone. Its happened to me and I'm sure many other guys. But its funny looking back. I thought this was the one for almost all my gfs until I found the one. Now I rarely if ever think if the past women.

ihr dummen mongos

she sounds unstable

youtube.com/watch?v=Chcy9K6ywjA

>letting sex with a woman be your first meaningful interaction

this is the future you faggots chose, you made sex mean nothing and this is what you get.

Yeah very good point. I have learned a lot from it and from this point forward know to make it very clear from the beginning what to expect from anyone i'm seeing instead of playing the games. And in regards to your comments about seeing your GF's as the 'one' - the only girl I had felt that way about was my first ever GF who took my virginity. That relationship ended in heartbreak for me and since then I've never told a girl that I've loved them (because I hadn't). This girl brought me back to this first GF I had, which is why it's hit me like a brick.

Yeah she does a lot of drugs and had been diagnosed bi-polar in a mental facility after a breakdown and attempted suicide (she claims it wasn't and she just lost control and downed like a hundred pills). Also two of her step-fathers killed themselves the past 5 years

If you honestly can't do it because "muh hard" then maybe it shows you don't need a girlfriend in the first place

It did mean something (to me anyway) you tard that's why I'm so down

I probably don't you're right

That's to sad

this. fucking oversensitive faggots

>literally dying

music for this feel ?

how are u still around? checked this shithole again for the first time in 2 years today

this is a song i wrote about OP from his perspective

im a pussy
im a big fat pussy
im so big
im so fat
im a big fat pussy
i suck
i suck cocks
im a dumb cock sucker

how are you still around
fuck off rec me music

But the world has always been fucked. Maybe there used to be more potential for self-actualization alongside all the suffering and pain, but our modern conditions aren't a result of simple choices people have made to become less moral. These social structures are coming apart because they're unsustainable and have already done irreversible damage to our collective conscious. Alt-right types have identified that there's something deeply fucked with society, and they've recognized that endless leftist social critique is not the way forward, but their whining about degeneracy is fucking retarded. Sure it sucks sometimes, especially when you're trying to enact the whole monogamy thing you've been trained to expect for your entire life, but acting like you're the moral FBI and you're gonna diagnose these psychos and fix society by objectively proving that the old structures worked and we need to return to them - that's crazy, man, it's simple and appealing I guess but it rests on a misunderstanding of the base causes of the modern condition.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1JMnKQzH4A

okay you fucking faggot

Blackstar

bro you have a crush. meet new girls. you will get a crush on one of them and next month you will be like, "jeez man why on earth was i beaning out so hard over this random girl"

I understand what your saying. But sometimes in order to move forward you need to take a few steps backward

it obviously didn't mean anything to her you mong, and it's yours and other fuccboi's faults for allowing women to become such sluts that they treat sex almost like a pastime.

Obviously it didn't, and she even told me that it was to early to make anything of the hookup which pissed me the fuck off. I fucked up

good song
thanks f*g

Just take a deep breathe. Close your eyes and think. It wasnt meant to be. Start from there and move forward

modern women are worthless and offer nothing to improve your life user, if you realize this you'll be better off

hookup culture is cancer. distance yourself from it and its participants

Thank you. And I agree 100% about the hookup culture - that's why i'm so fucked off about how I fell into it expecting something serious

Yeah fuck em

>he doesn't like having sex

haha now let's get music for THIS FEEL

Don't worry, bud. One day you will find your boyfriend-free girl.

these are the kind of people you should avoid, user, for this is your fate should you continue to mingle with the refuse of society.

"[...] a man whose appetite is his law strikes us not as liberated but enslaved."
-Anthony Malcolm Daniels

>hookup with girl
>fall for her
>clearly she just wanted to bang
>continue to go after her because you're too autistic to realize this doesn't go both ways
>man why do modern women suck so much, what happened to the days where my daddy arranged me to be with a wife who didn't want to be with me at all, fucking sjws