>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
>You Can't Trust Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
>Tower of Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=swFAHLaPFxE
>The Long Road to the White House
youtu.be/ZJyIztXX3Bs
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
>Trump Raps
youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
>YCSTT XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM
>Theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV STREAMS AND OTHER GOODIES
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/9VoBF8d
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93B6Q13wfwM
youtube.com/watch?v=SMO4MCUwXnM
youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465668289729.webm
archive.is/OfL6x
archive.is/rKqJg
youtube.com/watch?v=usha4mEySBo
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/u-s-doesnt-track-millions-biz-loans-refugees-public-assistance-repaid/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/trump-track-win-black-votes-republican-candidate-since-1960/
youtube.com/watch?v=FKDUtQFcGYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

youtube.com/watch?v=93B6Q13wfwM

TRUMP RALLY, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TRUMP RALLY

PITTSBURGH, PA
Atlantic Aviation
3:00 PM EDT

STREAMS

youtube.com/watch?v=SMO4MCUwXnM ENG

youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0 LSN

youtube.com/watch?v=93B6Q13wfwM RSB

Remember folks: This is the leader of the opposition: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465668289729.webm

no but thats glorious

HYPE!

CLAIM YOUR TRUMPFU
>Tiffany is mine, keep your eyes off you filthy degenerates

I missed yesterday's rally in Virginia, what was it about?

Anyone at the rally?

i see him now

I'm hyped

Missed him last time he was around here

Huffington post at it again lads!

archive.is/OfL6x
archive.is/rKqJg

They're all taking the bait so easily. I'm calling it that this is a setup from the Donald.

Pay attention and watch for the 4D checkmate. Screencap this.

Oh shit what, he's in Pittsburgh today and I never even heard about it?

can someone MAGA this ork?

TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
BREXIT LOOKS GOOD, IT WILL MAKE TRUMP SURGE AND SHOW THE WORLD NOT TO FEAR NATIONALISM
NETHERLANDS (((((((Holland))))))) WANTS TO HOLD A REFERENDUM TO LEAVE
DENMARK WANTS A REFERENDUM TOO
THERE'S TALKS OF GREECE AND SPAIN WANTING TO LEAVE THE EU

What a great year for nationalism.

Sup Forums I'm scared

In 2012, the Republicans were BTFO in the GE, and Romney wasn't distracted by a #NEVER-movement, and Gary Johnson was a literally who? The media didn't care about Johnson and gave him no air time.

Still Romney was BTFO

How can Trump win 4 years later?

Making America Great Again!

I am. Currently outside in light green collared shirt with Panama hat and sunglasses

>tell me
>YA GOT TO

TWO RALLIES IN ONE DAY
HIGH ENERGY

Romney choked like a dog continuously in debates, he had absolutely no charisma, and was a mormon; everyone hates mormons.

It's hard to do a 360, but here I find myself doing just that, hat in hand. I know that many established public figures, both here and abroad, have voiced their concerns about Trump. I clung to a false hope even though the writing was on the wall. Now that I read an article where Marco Rubio BLASTS Trump, I've finally let that hope die. As a result, I've switched up my support and will proudly vote for Hillary in November, and beyond!!! #IStandWithHer

SHIT WHAT
WHEN WHERE LINK

>Wake up after getting very little sleep last night
>See new Trump Gen
>Awoo first post

All is right.

He was doing 3 regularly during the primary.

I can't recall if he did 4 but I wouldn't be surprised.

Meanwhile Hillary is doing 1 rally a month.

Romney was fake and gay. Everybody I talked to was horrified at the options and I voted Johnson just because the whole thing sucked so bad.

Third post of the thread!

Might say hi to some fellow Sup Forumsacks after this is over.

Don't feel bad. I didn't know about the Richmond rally until the night before.

Really makes you think

MAGA

>Simple businessman from New York
>Enters politics and in less than half a year he quickly catches onto globalism plans and puts it into the public eye saying that globalism is a false promise
>Reintroduces America first nationalism
>Has the same Myers-Briggs personality type as golden age American heroes like General Patton, Kennedy and Teddy Roosevelt
Who the FUCK is this man???
Is Trump a genetic Demi-God that was engineered during the 40's as a failsafe so that the United States would not fall if cultural marxism spread?
I mean hell, he was born on the same day as the Baruch plan and that was supposed to regulate nukes.
Maybe Trump was supposed to regulate liberals.

Those low energy meetings can't even be called rallies.

I fucking hate the electoral map.

Republicans have such a huge disadvantage.

Trump has to flip Florida, Ohio, PA, and a few other states to win, all Shillary has to do is keep Florida or Ohio and she'll just win.

He needs to really kick it into overdrive soon, because I am seriously fearing for our future if Shillary wins. It'll be the death of nationalism in this country.

This is NOT a Troll but a Very serious Question ..so dont flame, or be butthurt ok ..
How Can Pres Trump Rule when he is banned in the UK an seen as a joke by Europoor an the ME Hate Him too ..?

ENGLAND V RUSSIA

youtube.com/watch?v=usha4mEySBo

WHICH IS TRUMP'S CHOSEN ALLY?!?

Fuck yeah going to my second rally on Monday

Will shitpost live again

They go there for a quick photo like pic related.

Then they leave after a 5 minute speech which is basically "TRUMP IS BAD I'M A VAGINA."

racist pig

Take your hate speech elsewhere bigot

Eh, I wouldn't go without the benefit of some bros anyway, and that takes planning ahead.

It'd be like going to a rock concert all alone.

>joke countries matter

I am dude its lit

No offense, but that's a fucking retarded question

We don't care. America First.

Trump gets started on Hilary this Monday.

Everything up to this point has been pre game and now the gloves are coming off.

he's in full GE mode from now on, his ground game beats shillary, already starting in florida and pensilvania

>It'll be the death of this country
fify

What are they going to do once he's elected?
He'll be the most powerful man in the world, you can't really get bitchy with the POTUS

>thinking ANYONE gave a fuck about Romney
>not knowing he practically threw the whole election and if he didn't cuck himself, Obama would have been Carter 2.0 after that first debate

when are they gonna play keep on rockin in the free world again

Are you having a stroke friend?
The foreign media portrays Trump in a bad light, but once you see the man himself, it's truly a sight to see and you notice he's grossly misrepresented.

Obama was an incumbent and Romney didn't want to win. He did next to no campaigning the month before the election. He really only campaigned in Ohio and Florida when he did campaign. Even if Romney did want to win, he had such a defeatist attitude (muh 47%) that he was doomed to fail.

how can I think

if you don't provide a link

Ombongo created a Program to 'lend' his refugees up to $15,000 each to start a business, trouble is that the Agency handles this DOESN'T track to see if the loans ever gets paid back.

I wonder who told them not to track the loans?

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/u-s-doesnt-track-millions-biz-loans-refugees-public-assistance-repaid/

>UK wanted to ban Trump for entering the country
>Russia only have praises for him
easy pick

Ruined it with the shitty jew god meme that you guys havent figured out is related to jewery yet.

B8 better
My legitimate question remains your President has no one in the world who will take him serious ..oh wait North Korea kid does ..Kek

As a non trump supporter and an outside observer of general news sites
I'm honestly disgusted at the anti trump bias in the media

>see news tweet from yahoo
>attack story against trumps personality
>next tweet
>story promoting the strong leadership of Hillary Clinton
I don't think your guy can win, the media is shilling for Hillary pretty strong and I'm disgusted by the bias I've seen

He's not banned in the UK. The only things banned in the UK are knives and toothbrushes.

Romney was a horrible candidate. He was the embodiment of playing to lose.

Fuck it, even I am supporting Putin's boise.

>lmgtfy
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/trump-track-win-black-votes-republican-candidate-since-1960/

I HATE this nigger.

I'm slightly farther over to the left

I'm here live maga

Will he do a fly by again?

Hillary might have to play a ton of defense on the map if the polls are anything to go by.

The map usually changes every few elections. Remember, West Virginia used to be a democrat stronghold until George W. Bush won it in 2000, same with the entire south.

Russia will be America's only ally in this new era we're heading into

if other countries wise up they'll join in but for now only mother Russia

B8 better

Pittsburgh doesn't have that kind of open space. It's a major city.

Of course

TRUMP RALLY AWOOOOOOOOOOO~!

I also have another question Sup Forums, and I am wondering if anyone can give me a decent answer.

Why do we still have the electoral college?

I understand the need for it before. Before radio, TV, and the Internet, you couldn't possibly know everything about candidates, and counting votes would take weeks, especially in the smaller, backwater districts.

But now in [CURRENT YEAR], what is the purpose? Just make it popular vote. I am pretty sure the whole way people campaign would change. Currently, Republicans in California barely vote for president, as do Democrats in Texas. Votes are tallied in less than a day, and you don't need to worry about districts, or recounting votes because someone won some random PA district by 20 votes.

I've asked other people, and they never give me an answer. If I wanted to be conspiratorial, I'd say because it's easier to fraud an election.

Messed up the croppping on the last one, made a better version
youtube.com/watch?v=FKDUtQFcGYU

DESU, I doubt he can win without the FBI indicting Shillary.

The whole media yelling racist sexist, bigot, etc. will take its toll through the summer, whether you like it or not. Trump does not have allies, because all those in power fear his influence and cleaning house, in both parties. No one wants the party to end on their watch.

tfw cant watch trump and play ASSFAGGOTS with my friends at the same time because third world internet

ANOTHER RALLY INCOMING

Trump is going in overdrive mode, isn't he?

MAGA 2016

See the dude with the American flag cape?

Other countries don't support Trump because the media only show anti-trump propaganda, at least in France

because we're a constitutional republic and not a democracy

Im a white guy voting for Hillary or any non-white male in the upcoming election

Japan might turn around. They're fairly positive on Trump's nationalism.

Same for India. Modi's army of pajeets will support America in exchange for toilets.

Romney was and is a rich, smarmy asshole that people despised. On top of disappearing during the debates because he was too pussy to confront Obama because he didnt want to be called a racist. Romney sucks. Trump doesnt suck.

Of course that's what you'd think if you're reading biased news outlets.
The truth is that they are scared. Hillary has to attack Trump 24/7, and it doesn't seem to be working.
She even had Obama endorse her. It's pure desperation. That alone should tell you that he can win.

>Eleanor Holmes Norton lovingly in awe of crooked witch

Fuck my life

Why are we giving them money to start businesses in the first place.

Fuck this . My only goal in life now is to eliminate all of the dengerative non European heritage scum from this country and then rest of the clay.

>Sup Forums meetups

post results.

It’s not easy to tick me off, I don’t get angry often. But you mess with my delegates, that’ll do it every time. Donald, you’re a sniveling coward. Leave my delegates the hell alone.

>huge airport
>can't do fly by because 'no space'
So planes must land first try no matter what because there's no space to ascend again, turn around, and try again?

Prove to me this won't be the electoral college map.

I love airport rallys!

because Ombongo

Think I saw him earlier