The Blue States on this map are beyond saving

>If you live in a Blue State, more Whites in the state voted for Obama than Romney

>That means that the those living in Blue states cannot even blame minorities for what's going wrong in their state. The Whites in their state are cucked.

Give me one good reason why Trump's wall shouldn't separate you guys living in Blue States from the rest of America
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not just cut California in half and save north and let the south burn

Nj here, most of NY is fine except for the black parts of the city and the liberal neighbor hoods near NYC. Upstate New York is based

Iowa can be salvaged

And Im a white guy voting for Hillary or any non-white male in the upcoming election

>Mr. New York, losing New York in the primaries.

Highly unlikely.

I voted for Ron Paul back during that election.

What if you just look at white men?

Because western seaboard ya dumb

I can't wait to show all of you that the silent majority doesn't exist and your backwards ass shit is now the minority.

How can other states even compete?

After Warren's betrayal of everything she's stood for, MA will go for Trump.

>trump
>winning NY
>winning the election

Ishyg

>54% approval for democratic president
>trump winning

stop pretending like the north is any better. SF, Oakland, niggers and faggots

Anyone else laugh heartedly when trump said that polls showed him beating clinton?

Is he still talking about the poll from over a month ago that was an outlier?

You're wasting your time. I sat here, smiling, while you try-hards claimed that "Obama doesn't have a chance" and "Romney will definitely win, get ready".

All you have to do is get liberals to actually want to vote. They outnumber you. They wanted to vote for obama, and they definitely want to vote just to spite Trump fans. Quit wasting everyone's time with this shit. All it's doing is giving me a reason to have an erection when we prove you wrong yet again.

This

Oregon could go red at any time. Almost did for Bush.

Take it and make it new arizona.
>please give water its hot here

The trick is to cut it vertically along the coast, not across the middle. All of the bad goys live inland.

More whites in CA and Oregon vote for Romney. That map is incorrect.

SoCal is more conservative than NorCal you idiot

Damn OP, you brought out all the cocksuckers. KUDDOS!

long island for trump.

i think every part of NY besides manhattan is going to trump. that entire place should just be flooded though.

the eastern side of washington is bro-tier save for spokane. anything west of the cascades can be nuked.

Minnesotan here.

Voting is an act of futility for me.

>brought out all the realists

Ftfy m80, no problem

What the fuck have you been drinking? The best that Southern California could come up with would be the "State of Pablo".

I remember the screenshots compilation of people like you when Obama won. It was glorious. I hope to see it again.

>red states are poverty stricken shitholes
>blue states are wealthy and highly educated

Also Romney was a fucking joke. Obama was even better than him. You're an idiot if you vote on party lines. Republicans would do better here if they were not pandering to Evangelical Christians and trying to be the party of billionaires at the same time.

Obama's been an imperfect but basically competent president (albeit hamstrung by the worst congress this country's ever seen), most of the country correctly blamed Bush's administration for the economic downturn instead of Obama's, and Romney was an absolute shit candidate. Sorry. You guys chose wrong and you lost. You deserved to lose. You're going to lose again this November, despite facing the weakest democratic nominee in decades.

And I don't even like the democrats that much.

this, a thousand times this, from a former washingtonian anything over the blues needs to be tsunamid

>women's studies
>sociology
>highly educated

The Bay Area is pretty cucked.

That being said, a State of Jefferson would be pretty redpilled. A solid majority of Whites there voted against Obama, and there aren't that many minorities, so it would almost certainly vote Trump in the general

Pic related (though Mendocino County - where a majority of Whites voted for Obama and is a pretty solidly Democratic place - should probably be dropped if you want to be absolutely certain that Democrats wont control the place, even though the rest of the State of Jefferson could probably outvote it)

Just because the food supply part of the country doesn't sell software and make shitty movies, does not mean that it is uneducated.

Texas and Florida contribute plenty to the GDP, California will NOT when the water supply runs out.

Thanks user!
If NYC becomes a major problem, we'll just stop shipping food down there.

i live on long island its pretty mixed here but nyc and the other liberal areas around it are what always make it blue there really is no saving new york i highly doubt it will go red fo trump although im sure more republicans and less democrats will show up its still not happening

>Just because the food supply part of the country doesn't sell software and make shitty movies, does not mean that it is uneducated.

I'm calling you out on that bullshit.

Maine is surprising

I thought it was almost entirely illiterate Inna woods people that don't vote because they're afraid of being put into the matrix

Guess they're just cucks like the rest of new england

>mfw born in a red State

I am okay with this. I live out here in SoCal and wish this state would divided. Los Angeles and the IE areas can have their own little state. Leave San Diego and OC alone though as they are huge conservative/military towns.

If it's just White Men, California, Connecticut, Iowa, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York (though just barely), Oregon, Washington (though just barely), and Wisconsin flip Red.

DC, Hawaii, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont remain Blue

It only came close to going for Bush when the Green's split the left vote.

After what Nader did to the Florida results, that will never happen again.

No it is not.

Originally, maps had more Whites in CA going for Romney (though Oregon was always Blue), but the exit polls assumed the electorate was far more diverse and younger than it actually was (Obama did about 2% among Whites than we thought).

Holy fuck NJ is safe. I am not the cancer.

Makes sense though niggers fucking killed our state. Everyone hates them.

brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/

A few more Pablos donated to California and that state will officially be dumber than Mississippi.

>wawa
>not Sheetz

I find it fascinating how the dividing line in America is race, whereas in most of the world it's class.

I think most of it has to do with the fact that America is less homogeneous than most nations in the rest of the world.

I mean, in Brazil things are divided largely along racial lines as well.

IIRC, if only Whites in the UK could vote, UKIP would have won some inner-city constituencies, so I think the trend is going to spread to Europe if mass-immigration continues unhindered

Why is my dream home California so cucked?

Why the fuck are all the smart states cold, rainy flyover states?

That's true of all the west coast states. We also need to cut the blue east coast states vertically.

Just keep Orange County coast

Shitskins all come from warm places. Whites and East Asians are better adapted to cold weather.

The US was never homogeneous and before the land was ours, it belonged to a bunch of different tribes. In addition, the blacks are still sore over the boat ride, free housing and guaranteed jobs we gave them a century or two ago. Class is unlikely to ever be much of a factor because aside from our old farm equipment, for most people, there was no aristocracy, serfdom or caste system, at least in the way they have it in Europe or Asia.

Because it's everyone's dream home, so everyone moves here, especially the liberals. That and a combination of feel good bullshit which makes people here vote like retards.

t. commiefornian residant

Iowan here, I'm trying to wake as many faggots up as possible. I haven't met a hillary supporter yet, but I'm sure they are the 40-60 year old white woman I don't have contact with.

Iowa can and will be salvaged, it will be close though, we need something tragic with mexicans or dindus fucking things up and the stupid white old woman sjw's will turn.

MA is a lost cause. I'm moving to Alabama in a few days to get out of this cuck state,

Washington State is cuked on account of King County / Seattle. This is where the art of turning an election with fake postal ballots was perfected.

>tfw in blue state that has lower iq than Texas

Oh my

I highly suggest you do not go to Alabama and expect an improvement. The reasons are too numerous to list here

Do with advice what you will

cool fukken pic

saved