THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

EVERYONE GO TO HTTP:// POCAHONTAS.COM RIGHT NOW

WARREN BTFO
HILLARY BTFO
SHITLIBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283130-pocahontascom-redirects-to-elizabeth-warrens-campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

nice virus m8

THIS IS WHY YOU POO IN LOO

MADNESS

It redirects to Elizabeth Warren's site, kek

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

mexicans are fucking illiterate peasants, don't humor it, just ignore or shoo it back to its failed country.

>they think "delete your account" is memeing in the $current_year

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

>POCAHONTAS

JUST

niiiice

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283130-pocahontascom-redirects-to-elizabeth-warrens-campaign

>reporting someone for posting a link

Ok

If it's true they did this to themselves, this election might as well be over.

It's almost as bad as Hillary Making her slogan LOVE TRUMP's hate

What a time to be alive.

watch it kiddo, I'll report you too. I got you ID, comprende

god this election is glorious

Man this entire Pocahontas thing means I don't get to hear my favorite Warren moniker of 'Dances with Perjury'.

Kek

When will these twats learn? Did they really think they had finally, finally, finally stumped the Trump in three measly words? Have they not been paying attention this entire campaign? The WORST thing they could do is provoke him, and they did exactly that, in an environment where he has remained unequivocally dominant since he started. Even Shillbots know how weak "Delete your account" was, and they gush about it because they're desperate for something, ANYTHING that seems like even the ghost of a stumping . . . And with one domain purchase, even that has been snatched away. There is absolutely no stumping the Manhattan Madman. I can't believe I get to actually vote for this fucking genuine American hero.