Other urls found in this thread:

impossiblenothing.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=viFebMd_PtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

omae wa shinderu

NANI?

i do not understand the appeal of this dude. the music is so bland and lame

example?

literally all of it. it just sounds like basic minimal effort plunderphonics. the only remarkable thing about it is how damn long it is.

what is it that you like about it so much?

>asks for 1 example
>recieves no examples

And you are defining what is bland and lame?

Why not just reply with... "I didn't listen and am talking out of my asshole."?

i've listened to the first couple tracks (aka the first 20 minutes) of every album he's released so far. everybody is making such a big deal out of his music so i wanted to understand what all the hype is about. i didn't hear one single interesting or inspired idea. idk what you're even asking for an example of. it's all shit.

why don't you defend your original claim that the music is special instead of antagonizing those who disagree? what is it about repetitive chopped up hip hop beats for hours upon hours that makes his music such a masterpiece?

I'm antagonizing? You came in here hating. Then another guy asks for an example of what you feel is "bland and lame". You provide nothing. You talk shit and get called on it by another guy. Then you accuse everyone in this thread of being a retard because they have good taste. Cunt.

>Then another guy asks for an example of what you feel is "bland and lame"
for the third time, i think ALL of it that i've heard is bland and lame. once again, i haven't heard a single musical idea that i found to be interesting in any of my listening experience with his music.

and you STILL haven't said why you think it's good music.

fucking braindead scarrufi drones can't even express their opinions. big surprise

Ok guy who won't provide an example and hasn't listened but is throwing a tantrum for looking like a dick.

>2 can play at this game

All of it is good, complex, and 100% filled with outstanding and original musical ideas with literally no filler. The entire thing is genius.

OMG shut the fuck up

>asks for example
doesn't get one

is this a spam bot? i'm not going to repeat myself again. if you want an example try following this link impossiblenothing.bandcamp.com/

what's this? tried reversed image search and didint found anything

>Scaruffifags getting THIS buttblasted

wat r u talkin about?

Are you stupid?

see the post above you

imagine if this guy took the good bits from his huge ass releases and compressed it into consistent albums with manageable lengths

Is there a bigger way to be an asshole in a reply on a message board than this?

You typed all of that out. Admitted to not listening. Said it contained no inspired ideas and haven't listened to it all.

Quote: "it's all shit."

Then you wouldn't provide an example of one track that backs up these claims of it being 'bland' and 'lame' and 'all shit'. You provide nothing to have a conversation about 'interesting or inspired ideas'. Then you accuse someone of antagonizing?

Holy shit!!!
What a hate filled fucking retard you are.

Here's how dumb you sound providing no examples in case you missed this gem:
>All of it is good, complex, and 100% filled with outstanding and original musical ideas with literally no filler. The entire thing is genius.

The albums are 100% consistent. I think the real question is the stamina of the listener and in this case if you are complaining about the length you are probably pretty weak.

I think the point of the thread is that these albums are basically free, contain no filler, are really fun throughout, filled with ideas, are very long and all came out in 2017 so try not to complain so much about music in 2017.

>I think the real question is the stamina of the listener and in this case if you are complaining about the length you are probably pretty weak.
do you honestly expect most people to be able to sit through 4+ hours of an album
there's no shame to taking a break from something like Philip Glass' Einstein on the Beach.
>filled with ideas
It's hip hop plunderphonics, the "ideas" are the amounts of genres and sources it draws from.
>so try not to complain so much about music in 2017.
most everything is streamable or downloadable if it's been released recently, implying that I'm an ingrate doesn't work

No one said you can't take a break. There's tons of ideas in there. This is very well composed music and it is original. It's not only the samples which are varied and dense, but the arrangement and compositional nature of the tracks.

Streamable? STFU. No one is saying you are an ingrate. We're saying you are an asshole and an idiot. Big difference. The only one missing the point of this thread is you.

I'm a different user, not the guy whining about scaruffi drones

when you mentioned "stamina" I assumed you were against breaks.
>but the arrangement and compositional nature of the tracks.
you should try sound collage

I heard about half of this group's first album, but really i'd rather take an album with a central idea or concept than listen through hours of what could only possibly be "interesting" arrangements

pic related is innovative, distinct, and just under 50 minutes

looks like you haven't listened either. don't assume anything but your own stupidity. whatever. youtube.com/watch?v=viFebMd_PtY

man you're a fucking spazz fuck off.

If you think the guy you are replying to is a spaz. Lol. He's right and you are not.

So you fuck off.

>asks for 1 example
>recieves no examples

LOL

The posters in this thread sound a lot like those schizos from the Grimes threads....