Who's the worst member of DEHH?

Who's the worst member of DEHH?

no one

that old cunt ken

feefo isn't that bad anymore. he's still a little repetitive with his "i didn't know what to expect" shit but he's way better than before. honestly myke is probably the worst these days

myke

>yo man....yo man...I just, yo man...

beezy because he doesn't say shit

/thread

Definitely myke

Sup Forums hating on the only guy with respectable opinions

That guy behind the camera. Doesn't know anything about anything.
Feefo is the fucking best. He is the contrarian's contrarian.

Myke is the only one who isn't a dumbass

He's the most articulate but I still give Ken and Feefo (somewhat) props for being able to talk about hip hop and about their views on it, at the lengths that they do. Doing that without tripping all over your words and thoughts is more than I can manage, fucking brainlet that I am.

this desu, such a moody loud mouth pretentious faggot

Ken should only be in Lil B reviews, and for the sole purpose of annoying Myke
Their "I'm gay/I'm happy" review is pure kino

the guy in this pic

unless whatever they're reviewing is filled with easygoing bangers one after another, he's not liking it

the hipster one, Myke C-Town

nigga is trying to be white or something. fuck that.

t. whiteboy

What's wrong with that? Why can't someone legit be into hip hop only for the bangers? If that's the quality that you're looking for.

power ranking:
beezy
myke
fefo
ken
sophie gets an honorable mention cos she's a babe

commom, he's listens to morrissey, he's try too hard

Entertainment factor: Backpacker>>>>>Dadhop>>>>>>>>Bumps In The Whip>>>>>>Actual Producer

Thoughtful critique: Actual producer (when he actually really wants to talk)>>Dadhopper>Backpacker>>>>>>>>>Bumps In The Whip

Ass ranking: Sophie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She literally looks like an ape. It’s not even a race thing

1. Mike’s obviously the best. The only one in the group that actually has an open mind about music and has exposed himself to more than just soul, jazz, and hip hop.

2. Honestly I’d normally say B but he just can’t even be bothered to talk about an album he isn’t head over heels for anymore and is pretty narrow-minded. Ken is my pick for second best, has showed himself to have a pretty damn open mind for being the oldest, and always tries to bring logical takes and polarized positions to push debate forward when Feefo or B start lagging.

3. B, who at least throws out interesting chunks of knowledge occasionally if he cares about the record, and doesn’t talk about shit he knows nothing about.

4. Feefo. Closed minded as fuck, always approaching music from bullshit perspectives like “you have to be from the area to enjoy it” or “I didn’t grow up listening to these records so they don’t connect with me”. It’s so fucking annoying, and he’ll sit there and the same fucking shit over and over and has repeatedly put his foot in his mouth with albums showing that he either didn’t even listen all the way through or contradicted himself like the Uncommon Nasa review. Occasionally has some agreeable non-music positions but overall pretty shit taste
5. Rod or whatever his name is. Fuck that guy, doesn’t know literally anything about music but interjects in damn near every video with strawman arguments and retarded comparisons. Not to mention he plays Devil’s advocate for every retarded topic they do in their discussions when he’s clearly just an idiot, like the flat earth video.

Dude Feefo is the shit. Sure I don't agree with him most of the time but he knows what he fucking likes and isn't afraid to piss off patricians.

This sounds like something mike would say

The viewer.

Please don't tell me you watch that shit, Sup Forums.

Better than Fantano. About a dozen times better actually.

the cutest monkey in the world

Fantano doesn't know shit about hip hop

>im not tryin to hate, im just saying this was before my time so it doesnt have any meaning to me like it does to all of you, but i still respec what they were doin for its time and everything
pls shut the fuck up