America Thread (Sort of)

Hey my based fatasses, i'm going across mostly of the south of the United States pretty soon.

What should I expect? What should I do? I've never been to ol' US of A before, and I figured you guys could throw me some tips or something my way.

Is the Grand Canyon actually Grand? Are American women easy to fuck? Which states suck ass?

Shit like that, let's talk all things American.

Jump on the bar and yell "Homos Ride Harleys!" and you'll get a free drink.

Wouldn't it be alot easier if I just called them a bunch of fags?

cant wait until you fat ass gets pulled over by police and your money taken.

left broke and friendless in the middle of the south.

i'm not a nigger.

I'll be fine.

>implying
One aussie is worth 100 Americans. He'd start talking and the police officer would start sucking him off.

>tfw national commodity and people will get turned on by my accent

The south people are friendly as hell and the food is fucking great

How's New Orleans? It's one state I'm excited for to go to Bourbon street and get drunk on or try out some food.

I guess which south state has the best food is the better question.

I'm living in Alabama rn, from up North though. You picked a good time, it's only 90 degrees outside but you cuhrazy Aussies are probably used to living under inhospitable conditions.

If you browse Sup Forums, we've probably instilled good reflexes in you when it comes to niggers so I don't know what else to suggest.

Btw, "south" is everything parts-of and below Virginia on the east coast. If it's north or west of Texas, it is no longer "south" but rather "west" or maybe "southwest". If you say "the South", this is what people will think you mean.

Are you just shitposting nigger-tier bantz, or do you actually want to get a thread going?

Because the Grand Canyon is the most amazing thing you will ever see (in nature), and NOLA is one the most fun, dangerous, and soulful cities in the world. Fuck Bourbon St, though. Go to Frenchmen St. And eat as much gator as your tiny Oz heart can handle.

Well the cops are still anal-sadistic to white people, they're just extra anal-sadistic if you're a nigger.

>Are you just shitposting nigger-tier bantz, or do you actually want to get a thread going?

Bit of both.

>Go to Frenchmen St. And eat as much gator as your tiny Oz heart can handle.

What's the difference? Probably the first time I've even heard of Frenchman St.

And if Gator is anything like our crocodile, it's gonna taste like succulent tender chicken. Fucking tasty.

Lived up far north QLD for 5 years, half the year was well above 90 degrees, and it was humid as all fuck. Plus I've been to Vietnam. Nothing can possibly be more brutal than that.

I'll be going through Virginia and Texas, not sure about Alabama.

Go to Detroit, it's nice this time of year

I heard Cleveland is almost as great as the fine city of Detroit.

You should shoot a gun.

Fuark good idea.

Can I just stroll into a shooting range and fire off a handgun? It's impossible to do here.

NEW ORLEANS IS THE TOPS. Just don't wander to far off the reservation if you know what I mean. A whole lot of people disappear in New Orleans

>Is the Grand Canyon actually Grand?
It can be skipped, Arches and Canyonlands national parks are better if you want to see vistas like that.

Maybe not a handgun but there are a lot of places you can rent a firearm from the range. If you make it out to vegas there is a range I know lets you shoot full auto rifles.

If his accent is think enough, he will.

New Orleans is great. Laid back, cultured, great food, very friendly. Also very dangerous if you go to the wrong places.

Know where you are going before you go there, and ask for directions from locals. Any local worth their shit will tell you what areas are dangerous and should be avoided. Being with a group is a good idea, but going solo isn't a bad. Just avoid groups of nigs, and IGNORE THE BEGGARS.

Bourbon is the tourist street, so pricey and crowded. Should at least visit it though to get a taste of the degeneracy. Frenchmen st has a lot of culture and good food. Gotta be careful you don't wander into the ghetto though.

Gator is fucking delicious. Gator farms are getting more popular so gator is getting more popular too. Gator poboys are great.

Besides for new orleans, there is lots in South LA to see. "Bayou country" with its own special kind of french redneck. The gulf coast is beautiful so I highly recommend visiting different places along it. Texas is big and beautiful, has so much to see. It isn't a joke when people say it could be its own country.

Overall, the south will love you because you are aussie, and are just generally hospitable. I'd say just remember your manners and have good bantz. You will do fine.

>Because the Grand Canyon is the most amazing thing you will ever see (in nature)
Yeah, its not, I live less than 80 miles from it and I can safely say that you are full of shit.

>What should I expect?
Freedom from sea to shining sea

They might throw some shrimp on the barbie for ya if you're polite.

I'll be in Vegas on day 3!

Thanks for all tips bro. I'll be in LA when I touchdown for the next few days before heading out. I'll go find some Noir hotspots and maybe go to Universal studios and check out the beach markets.

Actually I'll be hitting every state along the Gulf Coast, stopping at Daytona Beach.

everything's bigger in the USA i see.

>pic related