BREXIT

So let me get this straight.

EU= more white, European immigrants and less non-EU, mostly non-white immigrants

Leaving the EU= stricter on white immigrants from the EU, but easier entrance for non-EU, brown and black immigrants.

Farage: "More black people" will be allowed in if we vote Leave. (dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html)

And you cucks want to LEAVE the EU?

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hdzsTq-EkUs
youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself.

Put another way I'm saying the EU literally designs an immigration program that is less strict on majority-white countries, and more strict on other countries. How is that not a better system than leaving?

So I guess you and Farage agree that the UK needs more black people

perfectly bad waste of perfectly good trips

I just don't get why pol would prefer farages strategy here

>thinking EU will be white in a few years

Because you can do whatever the fuck you like with immigration after we leave you cunt.

As if leaving the EU means we NEED to fucking open our borders to india or the middle east.

We could fucking leave and still be insane and let everyone from europe in if we wanted.

It's called national sovereignty, you retard.

You hit the nail on the head.

As an overall proportion, UKIP wants to increase the share of Africans and Asians coming to the UK to 90% and limit the immigration of whites to 10% (similar to the world population).

In total, net immigration will not go down by much, because the British economy wants immigration. So let's say 250,000 immigrants will come to the UK net per year in the future, of those 220,000 will be Pakis, Indians, Nigerians, Algerians, Iranians, Bangladeshi etc. and 30,000 will be ethnic Germans, ethnic Fins, ethnic Polish etc.

I am not even kidding, this is LITERALLY what UKIP stands for - an Australian style points system.

white Brits do worse in school that brown and black Brits, why wouldn't they want more black and brown people?

You need to understand that the total numbers could be cut so dramatically that while a larger percentage are non-white, the total number would still be less than what it is now.

Say 50% of the 300 000 are nonwhite, that is 150 000 nonwhites. Cut it to 50 000 a year and it won't matter if they're all nonwhite: it's only a third of what it was before.

BTW, not all commonwealth migrants will be nonwhite. I'm white and a commonwealth citizen, you bastard.

You're way too optimistic when it comes to your leaders.

You really think that once EU migration is reduced they'll just give up? Of course not. They're open borders zealots. If we partially shut the door for EU migrants, they'll just open it that much more for everyone else.

Sure in an ideal world you'd just have total control over your immigration after you leave, but the same open borders people will be in power. And you better believe that they'll replace one labor gap shortage with another.

No more easy access to Poles and Bulgarians? Fuck it, let's bring in some more Arabs and Nigerians!

Exactly. The labor needs don't change. The business pressures for immigration don't go away.

All that changes is that immigration reflects the world's population instead of the continent's, which means less whites.

You articulated my point perfectly.

>You need to understand that the total numbers could be cut so dramatically that while a larger percentage are non-white, the total number would still be less than what it is now.

That is impossible. The British companies want immigration. The NHS is crumbling and there isn't enough money to train doctors and nurses etc. among British people - so they are imported from India and Bangladesh and Pakistan... and Eastern Europe.

If you limit immigration from the EU, you have to increase immigration from the rest of the world in order to satisfy the capitalist elites.

Look at Australia, this is how the Australian points system works.

No, he's right. Brexit won't suffice to uncuck you. I think that aside from the swedes you are the most politically correct on the continent.

The Australian points system means Australia now has more immigration per capita than the UK, and more non-white immigration than it had before. The fact that Farage and co use it as an example is laughable.

>The British companies want immigration.

Yeah, and a lot of the citizenry doesn't, even nonwhite citizens. Farage's goal is to get the total to sub-50 000. While it may not happen with a Brexit, it is guaranteed not to happen if they're in the EU. You're trading a possibility for a certainty here.

The EU isn't going to be white for much longer, especially if Turkey joins, and when the EU parliament gets even more power they'll push for more open borders in Europe and in EU member states regardless of public opinion.

>Farage's goal is to get the total to sub-50 000.
UKIP will be completely irrelevant on June 24 if the vote was for leaving. And both Labour and the Tories love immigration. Net immigration will not fall below 200k except if there is a severe recession post Brexit.

>The EU isn't going to be white for much longer,
Eastern Europe, the main source of migration to the UK, is 99% white and is supposed to remain 99% white in the long term.

Brexit has nothing to do with muh immigration. It's just a bunch of butthurt faggots who are mad about the EU's trade restrictions.

>UKIP accomplishing it's goal means that Farage and Nationalism cease to exist

One step at a time.

You people are so fatalistic and impatient.

No. What it really means is, leave EU tell all the foreign cunts they can't come in and start shipping out the dirty crim bastard ones that we couldn't get rid of before because the EU courts stopped us.

What number net migration is Boris proposing, I've only heard from Nigel.

Euro economies will start to tank harder once the union breaks down. The solution is even more migrants.

At this point it should be apparent that the migrants are only a symptom of a larger problem. The kikes are pushing immigration because they want to boost the economies.

No one can save the European populations except ourselves. Breaking up the union will make the problems worse. Unfortunately we're living in an unsustainable world, at least for us.

>The main source of UK migration
For now perhaps, but what if Turkey joins? Or if the scum your government invited get EU passports? Or Brussels decides to enrich us further?

KEK, yes YES!! Good goyim! Leave the EU! Deport all whites (balts, poles etc.) back and import more PAKIS, SOMALIS and other scum.

I said on June 24 UKIP will be irrelevant, I did not say anything about long term.

Actually, I assume at least 1 million EU citizens will try to come to the UK before the 2 year OUT negotiation is done to avoid being shut out. That is 20 years of Farage's limit in 2 years...

You could use some more Latvians senpai

I'm getting worried about you.

> t. underage butthurt belter who planned on becoming a British welfare recipient when he grows up

>KEK, yes YES!! Good goyim! Leave the EU! Deport all whites (balts, poles etc.) back and import more PAKIS, SOMALIS and other scum.
/thread/

someone gets what's going on.

>For now perhaps, but what if Turkey joins?
Please, stop with the Turkey meme.

>Or if the scum your government invited get EU passports?
We got 2.8 million Turks and Kurds already, none of them leave to go to the UK.

>Or Brussels decides to enrich us further?
What do you mean with 'further'. You are not part of any Brussel refugee schemes. We are.

OP all Brits are currently busy watching England vs Russia in Euro 2016

If you want replies to your shitty thread I suggest you wait 2 hours :^)

>'very difficult' for skilled migrants from India and Africa to come to the country
>he's not a cuck he's just pandering to the normies!11

such denial.

I assume that UKIP could become relevant as a grassroots pressure group during the 2 year transition period, so that the government doesn't just do a half Brexit or some shit and say that they respected the referendum result.

Or, if new elections are held in the wake of the referendum, they could become coalition partners of the Conservatives with a government led by Boris. Idk if new elections or a UKIP/Conservative coalition is even in the cards though.

I don't think you know what a points based system is...

I know Muti might tell you that you get more points the more Arabs that rape your wife and daughters, but that's not what it means to the rest of the world

Just because there aren't are free travel plans outside of the EU no doesn't mean they can't be made.
This is the dumbest shit.
The main benefit is that the EU won't be able to DEMAND that the UK take 300,000 shitskin "refugees" and will instead be able to make the choice itself.

>That is 20 years of Farage's limit in 2 years...

Wew, lad. Small price to pay for an indefinite period of sovereignty thereafter.

Also, are not the EU citizens mostly white? The most assimilable of the groups?

Nah m8. Just graduated university (Transport Electronics and Telematics). Life's pretty comfy, desu. And about welfare - people from Baltics actually work in UK and they couldn't care less about that recent Cameron agreement with EU.

>The main benefit is that the EU won't be able to DEMAND that the UK take 300,000 shitskin "refugees" and will instead be able to make the choice itself.
It goes both ways.

>be brit
>see your country turn to shit
>"oh noes, I need me a scapegoat"
>blame the EU for everything
>leave the EU
>UK continues in a downward spiral
>UK even more shit than before

What or who are they going to blame then, I wonder...

>It's a foreigners selectively quote like faggots thread again

Our russians actually integrate and learn language. I'm more worried about your russians though.

How many times do I have to explain to you morons

It's a lie

>UK currently has 333,000 (net) immigration each year
>Outside of the EU immigration is 180,000 (net) last year
>UKIP and Farage wants to get the number of total immigration down to tens of thousands

He uses this line to get BME votes for brexit, but if Brexit happens, and Farage gets his way, there will be much less BME immigration as well

>Our russians actually integrate and learn language.
Taqqiya

They are all soldiers for the motherland - from the kindergarten up. Watch your ass.

No it fucking doesn't you retard.
Immigration is a one way process and only one entity should have control over it. The people on the inside.
The EU can implement suicidal immigration policies to spite the UK (seems like that's been their plan all along anyway) but int he end, the UK will benefit far more form leaving.

Do you really think Farage wants more muslims and Indians, he has a German wife for fucks sake

He uses it to call the people who oppose him racist, it's bloody genius

>Wew, lad. Small price to pay for an indefinite period of sovereignty thereafter.

What sovereignty? What do you think is going to happen in BRitain? Do you seriously believe ANYTHING will change? That suddenly more houses will be available? That London will be cheaper? That Pakis and Indians will disappear? That there will be no more red tape for businesses? That suddenly taxes will go down? And that the NHS will work better?

Seriously, folks, I somehow doubt people even have a brain. You people think like our German women... you are all in LALA land.

Don't forget that the UK has opened it's doors to the EU

Whilst Merkel has opened EU doors to the whole of Middle East and Africa

>Nah m8. Just graduated university (Transport Electronics and Telematics). Life's pretty comfy, desu. And about welfare - people from Baltics actually work in UK and they couldn't care less about that recent Cameron agreement with EU.

You can come to Germany, m8. We need whites who are educated. Our problem is with the non-white Muslims who come here illegally.

hey guys, look at these two imbiciles

UK tells the EU to fuck off in one regard

EU tells the UK to fuck off in another regard

Basic conflict situation. But I would be lying if I said we have a solution. Maybe choosing to fuck everything up is a destroy and rebuild option. But honestly the whites of Europe have had enough of "destroy" while the niggers and arabs keep breeding like rabbits (nowadays with Europe's money).

>I don't think you know what a points based system is...

I don't think you have read up on Australia, have you. You cannot give someone points for being "white" or "Christian" - due to UK legislation.

Let's say there is a dude from the Baltics with a university degree, but there are 10 Pakis and Indians with similar degrees, guess what, it ends up 10 times more likely that a Paki or Indian gets in due to the points based system.

>OP all Brits are currently busy watching England vs Russia in Euro 2016

England plays pretty shitty. That is one boring game to watch.

Taking down a suicidal globalist cancer would be a good start. Brexit is no panacea but to defend the EUSSR in this day and age is fucking delusional.

>The Australian points system means Australia now has more immigration per capita than the UK, and more non-white immigration than it had before.

That's because the Aussies want more immigration, they have a country the size of a continent to fill

The point is they have control over it

>Nirvana fallacy this hard

Also:
>Do you seriously believe ANYTHING will change?

Yes, and obviously you do too, otherwise you wouldn't care.

We're mediocre sure, but still better than Ruskies

>UK tells the EU to fuck off in one regard
>EU tells the UK to fuck off in another regard
And the EU needs the UK far more than the UK needs the EU.
The EU is a net negative on the UK and the UK is a massive consumer base with some of the best schools and workers in the EU.
That's why I said the EU can implement SUICIDAL policies if it want to but the UK will be just fine by itself. There are plenty of other countries on earth who are spiteful dictators with their head int he clouds.

The EU is already on its way out (and it's far from the first of these retarded alliances to do so) Just let it die to global trade can work like it's supposed to.

read my posts to understand

>We're mediocre sure, but still better than Ruskies
0:0 means you are just as bad.

> Polish
> white

pick one

>Yes, and obviously you do too, otherwise you wouldn't care.

I care for 3 reasons: 1. I am interested in politics, 2. a pro-Brexit vote would affect me personally - probably in a positive matter and 3. I want the EU to reform and both an IN and an OUT vote would have to lead to reform.

Anyway, I very much doubt that any of the UK's problems will get better post Brexit. I seriously doubt it. Not to mention that I doubt that the UK would even introduce effective restrictions to EU citizen immigration, just because British companies will shill hard for a system similar to Norway or Switzerland.

Can you explain to me why I should pick between Polish and white?

My ex-gf is Polish (she is a model) and I am pretty sure she is white.

Its a bullshit move to get the minority vote to Brexit... It's working...
If we get any more nig nogs over the border once Brexit, we're literally going to burn this shit down senpai...

>ukip is a leftists party in disguise
can't make this shit up

IT'S FOR THE BANTER youtu.be/hdzsTq-EkUs

>continent
french """"""""""""education""""""""""""

There has always been a race between world powers to have the biggest influence and the strongest economy. It's essentially what we live for. Now it's on a global scale and the stakes are so high that even you're suffering.

UK by itself is nothing. There is no real growth or innovation there or in Europe. They still make decent money off the industries that were mostly established last century, but even that is dying due to global competition. There are no relevant technology companies in Europe. If things keep going the way they are right now, all we will have left is our fucking old towns to show to rich Chinese man.

Europe right now is like the bigger, retarded brother of Japan. This Brexit or Hofer win or other bullshit doesn't mean shit. Europe will still be on its way out on the global scale, because of the mentality of the people. There is no culture left. Maybe the European people do need a stronger sense of community to come up with something great. But that won't change the demographics or make the populations grow.

And you don't have so much optimism for EU leaders?

> projecting this hard

you cleearly have no idea about the many innovative companies in the eu.

Our government you fuck.

Small doses. Once he's got the Indian/Pakistani vote and the Brexit succeeds he can go on reforming the rest. You're an idiot if you think that someone who is anti-immigration on the basis of 'they don't fucking integrate' is going to just let in Africans and South Asians willy nilly.

>Europe right now is like the bigger, retarded brother of Japan.
>This Brexit or Hofer win or other bullshit doesn't mean shit.
>Europe will still be on its way out on the global scale

Defeatist. You've already given up, so your opinion doesn't matter.

I haven't given up, so my opinion counts.

Vote Leave!

I love the 18-34 demographic in the UK. 65% state they are going to vote remain. Sweet irony that the demographic with that most to lose, it actually wholesale buying into the horseshit being peddled to them.

People living in mom's house should be automatically disqualify from voting.

They share history with the rest of Comonwelth, they share shit with Poles.

Trips

>leaving the EU is solely based on immigration issues and brown people

this is quite literally the worst meme

Double trips.

calm down hans.

is it me or are germans starting to get worried...?
Stiff upper lip lads.
NIGE GOT THIS...!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU

I don't know what Germans amount to, but Slavs sure a s hell aren't the best among whites.

are u trying to be shitposting god
leave that to aussies kurwa

>$0.50 has been deposited in your bank account by A. Merkel

Europe doesn't have much on the current financial and creative hubs of world. Maybe only London, but even that is powered by shitskins.

In current Europe it's a miracle to have a family or start a genuinely meaningful business. I'm not talking about just Estonia, it's really the same everywhere. The current Europe isn't a sustainable project. The shitskins will find their way in one way or another.

I'm not a defeatist, I think it's just something that the Europeans reading this should think about. If some retarded populist party wins your national elections or says some outrageous shit, it won't really mean shit for Europe. Their big talk won't change the European economy and the laws of nature themselves will make them fall in line with the insane policies we're seeing right now. And yes, there is a severe lack of freedom in Europe, but it has unfortunately always been this way.

>UK by itself is nothing.
Lolno
Someone's been eating too much EU propoganda.
The UK is the 5th largest economy on earth right behind germoney. If the EU cuts them off germany will have a much larger negative impact because germany's entire car industry relies on the UK market. All of the UK's business can be done elsewhere.

>EU= more white, European immigrants
No.
EU = more tanned germans and dark french men
Independent = Stricter on ALL immigrants

It's essentially an "Europe suffers" situation. What you completely ignore is future trends.

Where would the UK be without the HORDES of immigrants they have taken in? Where are they going to be if their population growth isn't big enough to sustain their economy?

What happens to PIIGS or other European countries who like to spend if there isn't big Germoney to bail everyone out? There's going to be major instability in Europe if everyone thinks they're too good for everyone else. Have you been to Greece? We'll see much more of that.

I just tried red pilling a couple of people on why mass immigration is bad and they both told me there done talking to me. kek

With 12 days to go, here are the 2 strategies:

Remain: Claim that Boris Johnson wants to be PM

Leave: Focus on immigration, migration, demographics, and home ownership

Vote Leave

>could convince his friends with logic

Next time, try lying instead. Tell your friend:

"Look, no one wants to stay in Europe more than me. But my best chance of ever owning a home is to Vote Leave. Once we figure out the housing issue, then we can open up migration again if that's what people want."

Lie through your teeth. You just need to plant a small seed of doubt in their minds.

If you were a brit m8 i'd believe you.

>I doubt
CALL IT OFF LADS...!!
HANS HAS DOUBTS....

My God, you people are so materialistic.

The economy is not some God that needs to be appeased lest it smite us. What happens without migration is our current model is not sustainable, and total population will go down, of course. However, Europe has already seen mass depopulation before and it survived. Hell, it even created a middle class.

Besides purely material concerns, there is the concern of culture and social intercourse, which is quickly becoming more and more depraved and degenerate. There are those who would rather take the instability and risk of finding a different model than the certainty of total cultural erasure.

Would Europe be poorer? Yes, but it would still be fucking Europe.

Eu will be caliphate in 2043 mate

No...Here's the situation...
If you stay in the EU (on the long run) , your country will become a gigantic african/arab 3rd world shithole.

Why ? Because EU member countries have no sovereignty and are force to let their borders open to EU countries. (I.e. Schengen agreement)...

IF you leave...Reagdless if the immigration problem worsens....You'll have full sovereignty. Meaning that you can close your borders or better yet ; change your laws to discriminate whoever the fuck you want.( banning certain types of people from having a job or social benefits). And of course , no need to accept "quotas" of rapefugees either...
As of now , the EU is counting on FRONTEX (European border management in line with the EU fundamental rights )...And they're doing a terrible job at it...

Staying in the EU is a timebomb...Leaving it will at least enable your leaders to pick who enters or not. (Let's say France , UK , Germany etc...Become 90%African)....Estonia won't have to deal with african neighbors and will remain "estonian/white".

If Estonia is part of the EU , it'll be forced to accept unlimited african neighbors (since they'll be coming from neighbor "former" white nations who are still part of the EU).

The EU is a federalist entity. In other words , the end game is to destroy nation states....(and destroy identities etc..)...That's the EU's end goal.

Of course you don't have to be SO materialistic when you live in complete isolation next to the most powerful country in the world. The others have to participate in the race, whether we want it or not. In the global world, there is no option for Europe to be some sort of idealistic autarky that's disconnected from the rest. You conquer or get conquered.

It doesn't really matter what we would like to believe in. At the end of the day, our problems have always started and ended at the same place. The shitskins are there because of that and they won't go away or shrink in numbers unless we find away to sustain growth and innovation on our own.

>If you were a brit m8 i'd believe you.
I'm a life-long Anglophile m8. I'd buy you pint any day.

Vote Leave

Who gives a fuck what happens to europe. The UK only needs to worry about the UK. That's the entire fucking point of sovereignty.
>>Where would the UK be without the HORDES of immigrants they have taken in?
You can not be fucking serious.
They, like every other country int he EU, is paying dearly in both quality of living and taxes to support the migrant hordes. That's literally the entire fucking reason this referendum is taking place right now.
>Where are they going to be if their population growth isn't big enough to sustain their economy?
If their economy boom then the have kids if it's in a slump they don't. THAT'S HOW THIS SHIT WORKS.
Having millions of muslims having 7 kids on minimum wages jobs is not a successful economy you dolt.
>What happens to PIIGS or other European countries who like to spend if there isn't big Germoney to bail everyone out?
A-...are you legitimately retarded?
If they don't have someone to bail them out...
THEY
DON'T
FUCKING
BUY
STUPID
SHIT
The whole reason greece is fucked is because they knew they wouldn't face their own stupid decisions by themselves. They knew they could just use the system to pay their debts and that's exactly what they did. They spent all kinds of money on shit they didn't need then dragged the whole EU down with them.

You are seriously one of the dumbest people I've ever met on Sup Forums and that's really REALLY saying something.

>CALL IT OFF LADS...!!
>HANS HAS DOUBTS....

I said, "I very much doubt", that is more than just doubts.

The UK won't be getting anything from a Brexit, seriously nothing. Not because it isn't possible to flourish outside the EU, but because the Tories and Labour will run the country.

>Meaning that you can close your borders or better yet ; change your laws to discriminate whoever the fuck you want.( banning certain types of people from having a job or social benefits).
You have been bringing in immigrants WAY before the EU started forcing any quotas on its members. Even 15 years ago you had all kinds of apes chimping out on your streets before the rest of Europe was barely dealing with that problem.

It's time for you to admit that the immigrants have always been used to sustain economic growth and keep everyone happy and well fed.

And why do you think if you leave the EU it will be YOU who does the choosing and not the women or the fifth column you have imported? I mean, EU or not, you plan to remain a democracy right? Just because you leave the EU doesn't mean things will start going your way. The whole point of this thread is to show it could be the opposite.

The EU and immigrants aren't the real problem. They are symptoms for something bigger and more dangerous (not the Jews).